Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bloodwork on HGH - High Liver Values

Default Bloodwork on HGH - High Liver Values

Hi

I'm 41 yo. 5'9 180 lbs. Have several aas cycles under my belt. This is my first hgh cycle. I'm running 7 IU per day, 7 days a week. I recently had blood work done to test the authenticity of my hgh. I did the standard protocol. 10 IU shot IM into the delt 3 hours before blood draw. Results for Growth Hormone, Serum came back at 26.5. I guess the stuff is real. However my liver values were through the roof. AST was 107 and ALT was 400. Any idea what this means? Is this temporary? I had bloodwork done prior to the hgh cycle and liver values were normal.

Thanks

Hey Doug

The liver is a primary receptor site for ancillary hormone functions including but not limited to growth hormone itself
    Igf 1 and other strands are also a working mechanism either at an escalated or de valued levels due to the introduction of an abundant outside source of this hormone

Basically, you just shot a weeks worth of growth hormone into your body on a day. The liver is compensating its serum levels, bile production etc to normalize itself. This is temporary as for growth hormone will slowly dissipate in your body over several hours and especially after the introduction of fats and carbohydrates.

I prefer 5 on 2 off
    2 hours after REM sleep stage set an alarm take 3 units
    Wake again an hour or two before you normally wake and inject the other 3 units

We do not want coffee, insulin, carbs or fat present for as long as possible so the growth hormone can do its job effectively, otherwise your wasting some of the product and as to how much no one will know.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk