Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Levrone's 2 Week Out Olympia Update - The Last Rep Ep. 17

Default Kevin Levrone's 2 Week Out Olympia Update - The Last Rep Ep. 17

Ivan Drago told Phil Heath " You Lose!!!!" ........... Levrone is the new CHAMP!!!!!!

great interview, a lot of fun to watch... i fucking hope im wrong and he does get on stage

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Amazing to see that Kevin leverone would actually go to a facility that helps athletes train!! talk about a man humbled and hungry to learn.
    Most would be egotistical and I say they know it and been their. This man goes out of his way to have professional help, but a guru or personal fad trainer but a facility of science and modern technology.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Holly interview, Holly Kevin. Playing chess ! Kevin is The Best Ever. The interview was 1st class thank you Bob and thank you MD for that !! Quality over quantity guys !!!

("Shawn is part of the evil spiritual people that tries to harm Kevin")
    Last edited by davidcua; September 2nd, 2016 at 02:22 PM.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Where are all the batty boys and atheist people know???????
    Oh yeah levrone not only confirmed he will do more shows after the O ,he is playing chess with theses weak doubters.
    And if this is not a proof if you are catholic you can do ANYTHING IN LIFE,,,,,WHAT IS???
    Levrone we will be praying for you're WIN COME OLYMPIA TIME
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    Holly interview, Holly Kevin. Playing chess ! Kevin is The Best Ever. The interview was 1st class thank you Bob and thank you MD for that !! Quality over quantity guys !!!
    David you should put levrone in you're avi man to show support he is going for the win
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Oh yeah levrone not only confirmed he will do more shows after the O ,he is playing chess with theses weak doubters.
    And if this is not a proof if you are catholic you can do ANYTHING IN LIFE,,,,,
    No better said my friend. I loved the part where Kevin gets a real serious tone and says "So Bob what'd you think when I announced I was gonna do this", Chic started shitting bricks and fumbling all over his words hahaha. You could tell Levrone had seen the interview where Bob said if he makes the top 6 he would eat his hat, because he was just staring at Chic looking very unimpressed.

And if this is not a proof if you are catholic you can do ANYTHING IN LIFE,,,,,WHAT IS???
    Levrone is at the Apex of what a man can achieve working with god on his side. Amen
    The same here! I will be praying for Kevin for his 2016 Mr Olympia win !!

David you should put levrone in you're avi man to show support he is going for the win
    I'll do that immediately to show him support, and I encourage other people that loves and believe in Kevin to do the same to show our support.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Levrone is at the Apex of what a man can achieve working with god on his side. Amen
    The same here! I will be praying for Kevin for his 2016 Mr Olympia win !!

I'll do that immediately to show him support, and I encourage other people that loves and believe in Kevin to do the same to show our support.
    you messin with my buddy a.j??

Quote Originally Posted by tryder View Post
    you messin with my buddy a.j??
    Not at all! I don't understand what you're implying?

100% rooting for Kevin to bring a good physique and place well, but, man, chill on the bible thumping...

Not at all! I don't understand what you're implying?
    thought you were making fun of him there for a second

Quote Originally Posted by Sandew View Post
    100% rooting for Kevin to bring a good physique and place well, but, man, chill on the bible thumping...
    cmon if he won wouldnt you drink of his blood and eat from his flesh?

Quote Originally Posted by tryder View Post
    thought you were making fun of him there for a second
    I have far too much respect for A.J to even think of making fun of him. I share 93-97% of his views on bodybuilding, politics and moral values. So that does not left too much space for making fun of somebody that I have an high opinion of.

Well, he ain't winning, so i don't need to worry about it.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast