Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Phil Heath Haters?

Default The Phil Heath Haters?

Granted, Phil Heath lacks the folksy personality of Jay or the larger then life persona of big Ronnie.
    BUT, I remember hearing the well deserved hype of his physique during his early pro years.
    Fast forward from 2007 to current day in 2016.

Phil has zoomed from rookie pro to a dominant Mr Olympia for the past 5 years.
    His most vocal detractors remind me of a disgruntled driver, pulled over for speeding.
    They don't like getting a ticket and get pissed off at the traffic cop.
    Hmmm, the cop didn't make the speed limits . His job is to simply enforce the established traffic laws.

As a top IFBB pro, Phil's job is to get the judges to pick him as Mr Olympia.
    He cant win unless the judges pick him as top dog.
    Hating Phil for winning, is like blaming the traffic cop for a speeding ticket.

If you don't like Phil Heath being Mr Olympia, it's silly to hate on him.
    1st, blame the IFBB judges for picking him. 2nd, take issue with the IFBB's rules and judging criteria.
    Then, you might get pissed off that some of the current pros , like Ramy, fail to dial it in come Olympia day.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

What you talk about Ramy dial it it? You see Phil? He look like water balloon with gut. Ramy no need be better when Phil off too. Phil should be 8th every Olympia. I spit on Phil Heath. Hak tooey!
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    What you talk about Ramy dial it it? You see Phil? He look like water balloon with gut. Ramy no need be better when Phil off too. Phil should be 8th every Olympia. I spit on Phil Heath. Hak tooey!
    AGAIN, why hate of Phil because the judges pick him to win?
    It puzzles me that few fans want to discuss the actual IFBB criteria and judging that picks the winner

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    AGAIN, why hate of Phil because the judges pick him to win?
    It puzzles me that few fans want to discuss the actual IFBB criteria and judging that picks the winner
    Actual judging criteria doesn't matter, who I like and what I think is how shows should be judged! raurhagrarh!
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

If there is no one better that day, than he should win, simple like that. Nothing to do with his 2011 shape. I am glad that Womanthrower is not a judge. If his judging is as bad as his English, oh boy !

Granted, Phil Heath lacks the folksy personality of Jay or the larger then life persona of big Ronnie.
    BUT, I remember hearing the well deserved hype of his physique during his early pro years.

His most vocal detractors remind me of a disgruntled driver, pulled over for speeding.
    Hmmm, the cop didn't make the speed limits . His job is to simply enforce the established traffic laws.

1st, blame the IFBB judges for picking him. 2nd, take issue with the IFBB's rules and judging criteria.
    Then, you might get pissed off that some of the current pros , like Ramy, fail to dial it in come Olympia day.
    You, sir....are bang on.

Have you noticed that EVERY Olympia champ....yes, even Haney, had his haters during his reign.

Chalk it all up to.....I dunno.....people can be whiney assholes??

Lee Priest summed it up pretty well.

"Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Behemoth

Translated- Don't hate the player, hate the game. Well sometimes the player is an actual douche that is hard to like. Nothing to do with judges at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyconcarne View Post
    Translated- Don't hate the player, hate the game. Well sometimes the player is an actual douche that is hard to like. Nothing to do with judges at all.
    Great post. Phil Heath has a great physique for IFBB standard. He just happen to be a huge douche.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Solid post Howard! I think Phil will be dominant this Olympia!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoph View Post
    You, sir....are bang on.

Have you noticed that EVERY Olympia champ....yes, even Haney, had his haters during his reign.

Chalk it all up to.....I dunno.....people can be whiney assholes??
    Most don't remember because they are too young. I can say that I was rooting for Shawn to win in 91. But when you look back, you can appreciate what Haney did. There are haters for every Olympia winner. It's just now we have social media so people can be heard.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Great post. Phil Heath has a great physique for IFBB standard. He just happen to be a huge douche.
    You have never broken bread with the man. We don't know how he is day to day.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyconcarne View Post
    So, he win or lose regardless of who the judges pick? Yeah, that makes sense...NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Thanks and thinking he's a douche but still deserves to win is a rare objective meathead. Good for you!

Juggernaut

No hating from me big man. Been saying for the last five years that Heath will win each year. That's said, I think Dexter and Rhoden have a real chance to win this year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    You have never broken bread with the man. We don't know how he is day to day.
    What he is in real life maybe very different that what he projects on every time we see it on video or social media. But why build a narcissistic man-child personality just for the show?.

Behemoth

So, he win or lose regardless of who the judges pick? Yeah, that makes sense...NOT.
    Again you don't get it. Read your thread title, it has nothing to do with judges or being Mr. Olympia. Take a break Howard and get some fresh air with your dog today it's nice outside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast