Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "The Hurt Business" Takes A Deeper Look Into MMA

Default "The Hurt Business" Takes A Deeper Look Into MMA

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Unless anyone has stepped into the ring and actually fought competitively, they'll never understand "that mindset". I don't think i've ever been able to replicate the feelings and rush you get.

I can't even imagine the type of stress and pressure the guys on top go through. Waking up and going to sleep knowing someone wants to beat you senseless for a living.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

the ufc sucks... If allistar the DREAM aint fighting i would never Ever pay too se that crap
    images.jpg
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    the ufc sucks... If allistar the DREAM aint fighting i would never Ever pay too se that crap
    images.jpg
    I want Alister back on Peds looking like Godzilla.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I want Alister back on Peds looking like Godzilla.
    Ohh yes i love alister on the juice fighting for real in the k1 tournaments .
    That is what real fighting is, fucking up bader ari,remy bonjanski etch...And that 7,5 giant hong man choi,,ohh yes that is entertainment.Noyt this midget connor mg greggor crap and female fighting-
    Can you imagine a female headlining a fighting event??? ha ha
    I predict cm punk will last 45 seconds tomorrow , if he last 1 minute it would be a miracle

All I say for the folks that fight, it they enjoy it, fine, that's on them. As for me, i could even last one round in the cage. SORRY, THAT THE TRUTH! yet, always like and enjoy a great cage fight UFC!!!!!

download (3).jpg
    MY KING OF KINGS

I am def interested in checking this out, its one of the fastest growing sports & some of the womens fights are the highest rated. Interested to see the ratings for Rousey Cyborg fight.

Unless anyone has stepped into the ring and actually fought competitively, they'll never understand "that mindset". I don't think i've ever been able to replicate the feelings and rush you get.

I can't even imagine the type of stress and pressure the guys on top go through. Waking up and going to sleep knowing someone wants to beat you senseless for a living.
    Very much this. Tried competing in BBing and it didnt even come close lol. It was actually a joke and I was laughing backstage with my girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Callie Bundy View Post
    I am def interested in checking this out, its one of the fastest growing sports & some of the womens fights are the highest rated. Interested to see the ratings for Rousey Cyborg fight.
    It wont ever happen. Rousey will NEVER EVER fight Cyborg. If you saw what Holly did to Ronda, multiply that by 10 to what Cyborg would do to her.

Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    All I say for the folks that fight, it they enjoy it, fine, that's on them. As for me, i could even last one round in the cage. SORRY, THAT THE TRUTH! yet, always like and enjoy a great cage fight UFC!!!!!

download (3).jpg
    Im not sure how you can communicate in real life because i didnt understand any of this.

Years ago I used to be an amateur boxer in my country as a hobby,obviously It's not the same but the adrenaline rush you get before entering the ring is tremendous.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Years ago I used to be an amateur boxer in my country as a hobby,obviously It's not the same but the adrenaline rush you get before entering the ring is tremendous.
    At least youre right about something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    At least youre right about something lol.
    I even didn't feel the blows sometimes.It was the best,I love boxing
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

"this is a bodybuilding site. not a fighting site. we only allow pictures and discussions of oiled up men in loin cloths. get this ufc shit out of here."

-most closest homo's on this site

Agree ufc is shiit,Unknown.jpg

Yes the Reebok deal and antidoping is bullshit. But other than that UFC has still the best mma fighters.. I can't wait for Bisping vs Henderson. It will be badass fight. Hendo is such a legend.. Btw this is great video about Bisping and his career.