Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ufc 203

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/21kc5PlrHDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    A coward dies a million death, but a soldier only dies once ....YA HEARD ME ????

SPOILER ALERT

Faber lost yesterday... and looked horrible. He also did this to his opponent Rivera
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/11...ked-in-the-eye

SPOILER ALERT
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

uf...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Something fishy is going on .
    Alister was payed to lose ....
    He came in lacking muscle size
    and when he entered the ring he only gave they eye of the tiger two times to the audience .
    No way he loses to a bum like sipo , it was a rigged fight ....

Maybe they are trying to fuck up k1 and pride legazy by making the the Reem lose on purpose???
    I did not thought about that, but that's a possibility….
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    I did not thought about that, but that's a possibility….
    Yes I'm confused,But after watching this event i had to start finding some one new to take over as my new swag champ of fighting,.
    Tyson,holyfield ,van damme,lundgren,david haye,remy binjaski ,bobb sopp,the game and know overeem looks to be finished ( atleast theyre prime is over )

I have searched the net and I have found the generation of swag and his name is
    Sage northcutt
    Sage-Northcutt.jpg

Shiit have you heard about this ninja before??? he is like a justien bieber,van damme,guily from street fighter blend .
    He is 20 years old, has 70 world titles as a teen,been in movies,and listen too this he has won 4 mens pshqye titles,he does it for for fun witghput dieting,just enters the shows and wins
    Sage-Northcutt.jpg

This is epic is it not? he has the ultimate package ,making people tap out and he is known for his 5 hours sex sessions to feel closer to God he says CqZ_uneUkAE7_EQ.jpg
    David this is a guy we two should try to manage ???? He is a walking euro maker ,,,we should try to contact him so we can form him into a legit hall of famer,...<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-fet7A1EG9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    A coward dies a million death, but a soldier only dies once ....YA HEARD ME ????

Iron Addict

These posts should stay in no bull, just because a person blasts every post a "mods please" post. Shit at least these threads get traffic, and that's a nasty eye poke
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by robert c View Post
    These posts should stay in no bull, just because a person blasts every post a "mods please" post. Shit at least these threads get traffic, and that's a nasty eye poke
    it is this fucking clown rocky 3 posting as his Girlfriend complaining about the treads beeing in no bull,,, he is such a clown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12