Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Down the Mr. Olympia Open & 212 + Predictions - TLR Ep. 19 with Bob & Peter

Default Breaking Down the Mr. Olympia Open & 212 + Predictions - TLR Ep. 19 with Bob & Peter

Get well soon PETER bit worried about you mate.Big love from the UK....

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Shawn falls behind Ramy and Roelly. He has the more aesthetic physique but he lacks the development in his back and arms to place as high as he normally does in this years line-up. I see Rhoden fighting to stay in the 5th & 6th spots

You know what else, I got Roelly edging out Ramy. That is how I saw it last year and from what I have seen this year from Roelly (at the NY Pro) I think he is ready to place 3rd. I think Phil and Dex will still get the 1-2 nod but I'm not convinced that Dexter is as obvious a number 2 spot as everyone else seems to be. He will be pushed by Roelly and Ramy.

If Phil comes in like anything resembling the last 2 years he loses the title for sure.

I'm going to watch it all , later tonight.

I have a serious and general Olympia question :

Despite the incredible depth of this Olympia line up ( and 212 div), why do so many fans think
    that the Olympia "glory days" have passed?
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Despite the incredible depth of this Olympia line up ( and 212 div), why do so many fans think
    that the Olympia "glory days" have passed?
    They probably think that everything was so much more hardcore in past and that's why it was better.

This Olympia will be nuts... craaazy potential for so many new guys to jump into top 5 and especially into top 10. And if you're not a fan of Nathan, Bonac, Joshua, Dallas or Justin you're from a weird place...
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    They probably think that everything was so much more hardcore in past and that's why it was better.

This Olympia will be nuts... craaazy potential for so many new guys to jump into top 5 and especially into top 10. And if you're not a fan of Nathan, Bonac, Joshua, Dallas or Justin you're from a weird place...
    ^^^^^THIS! AND yes Levrone, no matter where he places is bringing excitement this year!

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyGirl68 View Post
    ^^^^^THIS! AND yes Levrone, no matter where he places is bringing excitement this year!
    I'm not in the Kevin can win camp, but, he has brought on a lot of fan excitement.
    The actual line up is awesome and yet "something" seems lacking compared to previous eras.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

A very bad prediction show,....How can you predict anything when you guys haven't seen any pics of the players??? I have even seen more pics of the competitors than the guys on this show,,...
    Not good
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    A very bad prediction show,....How can you predict anything when you guys haven't seen any pics of the players??? I have even seen more pics of the competitors than the guys on this show,,...
    Not good
    Then share !! So we can get educated

Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    Then share !! So we can get educated
    the point was that how can bob and peter predict how people is going to look when they dont work with any of the athletes and they are not even sure who is doing the show?
    The other predicts show did you see that? aceto works with cedric,rowden ,,dave works with akim and his close friend with levrone,chad works with josh etch ..
    Then you have a predictions show because the people on the show actually know how the athletes look.
    Bob and peter although great guys dont have a clue how the people even look thats why there predictions are of no value at all.
    The m.d crew needs to reach out to bodybuilders so they can get recent pics etch it aint that hard and it is for free
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

the point was that how can bob and peter predict how people is going to look when they dont work with any of the athletes and they are not even sure who is doing the show?
    The other predicts show did you see that? aceto works with cedric,rowden ,,dave works with akim and his close friend with levrone,chad works with josh etch ..
    Then you have a predictions show because the people on the show actually know how the athletes look.
    Bob and peter although great guys dont have a clue how the people even look thats why there predictions are of no value at all.
    The m.d crew needs to reach out to bodybuilders so they can get recent pics etch it aint that hard and it is for free
    Totally agree !!

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Shawn falls behind Ramy and Roelly. He has the more aesthetic physique but he lacks the development in his back and arms to place as high as he normally does in this years line-up. I see Rhoden fighting to stay in the 5th & 6th spots

You know what else, I got Roelly edging out Ramy. That is how I saw it last year and from what I have seen this year from Roelly (at the NY Pro) I think he is ready to place 3rd. I think Phil and Dex will still get the 1-2 nod but I'm not convinced that Dexter is as obvious a number 2 spot as everyone else seems to be. He will be pushed by Roelly and Ramy.

If Phil comes in like anything resembling the last 2 years he loses the title for sure.

Roelly will never beat Rhoden , doesnt flow at all , Rhoden is pretty much guaranteed top 3 at this point and deserves it

You have no idea of how many photos in confidence I'm supplied with of Olympia entrants. Of course predictions of Olympia guys are just predictions. that being said I've seenphotos of guys two,days out and seen them int the flesh in their hotel rooms and there is often major fluctuations good and bad. Our predictions are based on guys being at their best. Bottom linre I
    respect your input

[QUOTE=Peter McGough;4160468]
    The m.d crew needs to reach out to bodybuilders so they can get recent pics etch it aint that hard and it is for free[/QUOT

You have no idea of how many photos in confidence I'm supplied with of Olympia entrants. Of course predictions of Olympia guys are just predictions. that being said I've seenphotos of guys two,days out and seen them int the flesh in their hotel rooms and there is often major fluctuations good and bad. Our predictions are based on guys being at their best. Bottom linre I
    respect your input
    I f you get all this pics I wished you shared them with the rest of m.d viewers ,.We are all very excited for this olympia it is just sad that the build up for this show has had very bad coverage here at m.d.
    But any way lets not go back and forth because we should all be in a good mood it is i day to the event.Although I'm confused on how too see the show as i dont understand how this amazon webcast works?
    But i really hope you get in better medical health so you are around to cover bodybuilding in years to come,, how old are you by the way?
    You're presence will be missed at the show and i hope you will join the play by play and give critic as we watch togheter?
    The olympia aint the same with out you bro, Gunter-Kim-Schliercamp-Wedding-Wayferers-Chapel-JW-BW-ME-Peter-McGough-2007-16.jpg

Did you ever think maybe they do it simply to entertain ?

Sometimes some people think shit like that's fun to do !?

not everything has to be about what we know !

There is Value in not knowing things

in my humble opinion young man

peace

Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2014 View Post
    Did you ever think maybe they do it simply to entertain ?

Sometimes some people think shit like that's fun to do !?

not everything has to be about what we know !

There is Value in not knowing things

in my humble opinion young man

peace
    You have mr chuck norris in you're avi? but you aren't american? you post was hard to understand --sometimes some people think shit like thats fun to do i? what does this mean?
    Well if it was entertainment they wanted a picture or two or maybe a video or some musicc would probably help??

Bob Chic on press conference: "Very confrontational" -- euphemism for stupid, childish and appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast