Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Men's Open, 212 & Figure Division Wrap-up with Flex, Shawn & David

Default The Men's Open, 212 & Figure Division Wrap-up with Flex, Shawn & David

flex wheeler dwarfing shawn ray and david here,,
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Thanks MD for amazing Olympia weekend coverage! I was here whole weekend and it was worth it!
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

David Baye telling it like it is! Respect....Had no problem with seeing Ramy walk away with it. Had him in 2nd place, like the rest of us. And so did Peter M. and they were both at the show.

Phil clearly was light years ahead of every one hope a lot of people stop bitching like wee children now.I had William 2nd no way on earth was shawn second WTF was that all about??? Nathan very much got over looked had him 7th or 8th place.Fantastic show any way 80% of the guys were in good shape this year unlike last year.212 guys fantastic as always bit gutted that mark dugdale didn't get chance to showcase himself as only top table guys got to do tjere route.Any way great great 2 nights of pure pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo_29 View Post
    David Baye telling it like it is! Respect....Had no problem with seeing Ramy walk away with it. Had him in 2nd place, like the rest of us. And so did Peter M. and they were both at the show.
    Peter M was not at the show and David Baye doesn't seem to be factoring in how poorly Ramy did in pre-judging where I think he probably gave up too much ground to place 2nd. Having said that I don't think Shawn was deserving of 2nd on this weekend, he still hasn't equaled the shape of his previous best 3rd place finish a couple years back.

When David Pecker started the show on the defensive I immediately knew it was going to be a disappointing night. Not only is it pointless for him to try and debate with the social network it only served to draw more attention to the fact that 3 out of the 4 finishers were weider athletes (and Dex a previous one). Roelly and William got robbed of at least two places each same as last year. And while I am not a Dex fan (his lack of calves and front quad sweep/separation just stick out too much to me) I don't see how he loses to Shawn this year or how either of them beats Bonac. An equally big travesty was Nate not making top ten when he was clearly on par with Dallas and Josh and just plain better than Compton.
    Last edited by bsilva; September 18th, 2016 at 04:46 PM.

Compton stealing a top ten spot from Nathan is the travesty of the weekend. He looks like shit and to me is heading down the Branch Warren smashed assholes highway.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Dude is BIG right now!

Quote Originally Posted by David Baye View Post
    Dude is BIG right now!
    yes he is,, he is looking good.what about you when is youre nexct contest?? are you guys covering the nordic pro?? because im going there hope to see you there and fuck findland up���� by the way is the superstar seminar video taped? good job by m. d this olympia although amazon did a awfull job
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Thank you Flex!!!!!!! For crying out loud, as I said multiple times, ramy has dominating size but so do strongmen and I don't see them winning bbing shows. I'm sorry but Phil killed it last night

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    Thank you Flex!!!!!!! For crying out loud, as I said multiple times, ramy has dominating size but so do strongmen and I don't see them winning bbing shows. I'm sorry but Phil killed it last night
    hate to say it but this is true. well, wouldnt say killed him but he was better by a big margin. still was a step into the right direction for ramy because ramy killed rhoden and dexter. he needs more time to mature but what he lacks in detail he has in size and width.

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    hate to say it but this is true. well, wouldnt say killed him but he was better by a big margin. still was a step into the right direction for ramy because ramy killed rhoden and dexter. he needs more time to mature but what he lacks in detail he has in size and width.
    I literally thought I was crazy when I saw everyone saying that about Ramy! And yes, definitely a step in the right direction and he was a good second (or third behind bonac) on Saturday, too flat on Friday and left the door wide open. I hope he continues to train until the ASC, by the time Olympia rolls around him and Aceto will have a better idea of how to peak him right and he'll look a lot denser because he'll have to train the whole year. I'd like to see him and bonac push Rhoden and Dex out next year, and I'd like to see Dallas knock on that elite top 5 door.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    I literally thought I was crazy when I saw everyone saying that about Ramy! And yes, definitely a step in the right direction and he was a good second (or third behind bonac) on Saturday, too flat on Friday and left the door wide open. I hope he continues to train until the ASC, by the time Olympia rolls around him and Aceto will have a better idea of how to peak him right and he'll look a lot denser because he'll have to train the whole year. I'd like to see him and bonac push Rhoden and Dex out next year, and I'd like to see Dallas knock on that elite top 5 door.
    i hope this happens. bonac was very good but he had to pay his dues again.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    He looks good and is putting in work.💪🏽

Meanwhile I'm over here being retired🍻

As for David? Well, he never misses a workout but you can't tell by looking at him.

Strength & Honor!