Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Low test high tren or High test low tren?

Spotter

Default Low test high tren or High test low tren?

What's your opinion? I've run tren a couple times before and went with a high test low tren. I always heard the test should be double the dose of tren. Recently I was told low test high tren works better for some, and the sides aren't as bad as the other way. Which way do you prefer?

Spotter

90 plus views and no reply??? thanks fellas. how bout cycle support during a tren and test?? I will use aromasin for an ai. As for anti-prolactin is anybody familiar with prami?? what dose should I run??

imo
    if ur looking for major gains higher test is always a good option. it's by far the best safest mass gainer with the least sides. add some tren at 300 and your all set.
    not a fan of low test high tren. makes no sense to me unless ur lookin to get really lean but for mass, no
    -Mater

I will let you know how I end up on a 300 mg T and 150 mg tren ew. I started Monday
    "Of course I can lift it"

I have a limited ability to get good test these days so I may try a tren heavy cycle soon as I am homebrewing so the supply outweighs the demand right now

I ended up with Tren sides either way. High Tren caused ED issues for me, great libido but spotty execution.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mater View Post
    imo
    if ur looking for major gains higher test is always a good option. it's by far the best safest mass gainer with the least sides. add some tren at 300 and your all set.
    not a fan of low test high tren. makes no sense to me unless ur lookin to get really lean but for mass, no
    Quote Originally Posted by stiliftin View Post
    I will let you know how I end up on a 300 mg T and 150 mg tren ew. I started Monday
    I would like higher test than tren if i was going to use it. 300 test and 150 tren every week? Are you using Tren enanthate?
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
    I ended up with Tren sides either way. High Tren caused ED issues for me, great libido but spotty execution.
    First time I ran tren I ran test at least twice the amout
    600mg per week test
    300mg per week tren
    I was also running eq at 600mg per week. Never once had dick problems.

This time I started test alone for the first 2 weeks at 500mg per week. I added tren in on the third week at 300mg per week.

I'm going on week 3 of tren and week 5 of test....

And I'm starting to have dick issues. I'm horny all the time as I usually am, but my dick is having the same spotty erection problem.

I should up the test a little huh??

I did these.

500 Test/300 Tren-expected sides and great libido. No performance issues.
    100-300 Test/300 Tren-expected sides and great libido but bad performance. Even after raising Test up I had issues. I couldn't outrun the sides and cut the cycle short after 6 weeks.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

I don't think there's a rule as far as ratio of test to tren. It's also highly individualistic. Tren makes me want to jump the damn wall....no ED issues unless you include getting a stiffy for no apparent reason. I personally can't handle a lot of tren.....I have to be aware of controlling my temper while on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

I am using my homebrew Tren ace Pitbull9. pinning 3X a wk 50 mg per and test 1 wk. I have had good results in the past on very low doses of tren but it has been a while and I wish to gauge my homebrew slowly. I will adjust my dose up if I can

Quote Originally Posted by stiliftin View Post
    I am using my homebrew Tren ace Pitbull9. pinning 3X a wk 50 mg per and test 1 wk. I have had good results in the past on very low doses of tren but it has been a while and I wish to gauge my homebrew slowly. I will adjust my dose up if I can
    Is that you in your avi?
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

yes