Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WT ( Wing tsun)

Default WT ( Wing tsun)

I do not know if i missed it but maybe a Martial arts section would be good on here

I remember Emin in Germany where he started with K Kernsprecht. He then started his own system in the US. Very good at what he does. Bodybuilding related he trained also with weights when younger and while it was not a Mr O physique was very impressive by martial arts standards.
    Last edited by Donny; September 30th, 2016 at 03:47 PM.

Little Guy

nice.. irs necessary to be like this with body building

Leung Ting changed some things. I know the system in and out. I also trained with another very prominent Master who had another opinion. Good to keep an open view. I highly recommend that the US Guys look for a school from Emin Boztepe. He is good. still...he started with Leung Ting and Kernsprecht...

you can translate this with google.. the triceps are important. There are styles that use swinging punches but in WT we use straight punches with other things.
    http://download.rbuap.com/public/tra...d%20Karate.pdf

Little Guy

wow.. lets try this. what you say??

Quote Originally Posted by Camryn64 View Post
    wow.. lets try this. what you say??
    how about you fuck off fool

Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    He is very right about technique can get you in trouble. That has been the problem with many martial arts. They are guided movements based on someone hitting a certain way. That does not apply to real fight situations.

This is why BJJ with a stand up base is the best. Ground fighting is 90 percent of where fights go, and the other 10 can maybe be standup. Karate and martial arts like this wont work in real fights and will in fact get you messed up badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    He is very right about technique can get you in trouble. That has been the problem with many martial arts. They are guided movements based on someone hitting a certain way. That does not apply to real fight situations.

This is why BJJ with a stand up base is the best. Ground fighting is 90 percent of where fights go, and the other 10 can maybe be standup. Karate and martial arts like this wont work in real fights and will in fact get you messed up badly.
    there are now wing tsun schools which teach ground work. Also in wing tsun we donīt train like robots training like you wrote. Everyone talks about BJJ like itīs the only system effective in fighting. It all started with Japanese JJ and Judo. even the Gracie Family learned it. Sure they added their ideas but the point is there is no one system that is best.

there are now wing tsun schools which teach ground work. Also in wing tsun we donīt train like robots training like you wrote. Everyone talks about BJJ like itīs the only system effective in fighting. It all started with Japanese JJ and Judo. even the Gracie Family learned it. Sure they added their ideas but the point is there is no one system that is best.
    I totally agree and I didnt mean to say one is the best, I was merely talking about street fights and how they typically go down, ive been in a few lol. BJJ is a great base for self defense for anyone and is a great way to end a fight without really hurting anyone...well unless they dont give up and an arm breaks or they go to sleep lol

I totally agree and I didnt mean to say one is the best, I was merely talking about street fights and how they typically go down, ive been in a few lol. BJJ is a great base for self defense for anyone and is a great way to end a fight without really hurting anyone...well unless they dont give up and an arm breaks or they go to sleep lol
    I actually have a Judo background too. I am a fan of shime-waza (strangleholds) and Kensetsu-waza(joint locks).

Quote Originally Posted by carrotofthehead View Post
    so Donny did you see that post on a different board regarding you?
    it was pretty ummm deep
    I actually have a Judo background too. I am a fan of shime-waza (strangleholds) and Kensetsu-waza(joint locks).
    What is the deal with you two? lol

What is the deal with you two? lol
    itīs just a dick from getbig.com. I guess i am still in his head.. let him make a fool of himself.

itīs just a dick from getbig.com. I guess i am still in his head.. let him make a fool of himself.
    HAH ok. Damn he had to come over here to talk shit to you? That is pretty fucking pathetic.

Holy hell what happened here lol

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast