^I compete in 212 mayor lol
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

1 Ramy
    2 Dex
    3 Rhoden
    4 Bonac
    5 Roelly
    6 Josh
    MBA Marshall University, PT-Sports Nutritionist, Law Firm Manager, and Bad Ass.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    ^I compete in 212 mayor lol
    As Mayor I just changed the rules for you!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    As Mayor I just changed the rules for you!
    No mayor I always respect the rules.Thanks,I'll keep chasing Flex lol

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

No mayor I always respect the rules.Thanks,I'll keep chasing Flex lol
    Sure thing! Competing is no joke! Respect!

luimarco (IG):
    @bader_boodai just announced that entry fees have been canceled and it will be 100% free for the fans to attend the Kuwait Pro ! I think it is the first time a big Pro show is free for fans to attend .

Last edited by Alito; September 27th, 2016 at 04:01 PM.

im sure the camel crew feels like they got a shaft at the arnold and olympia, rightfully so. i still hope they dont rig the show and everybody places close to where they belong. they should just show that they are better and classier, it will leave a good impresson with the fans and pros.

Good job Bader Boodai!
    D E S T R O Y

^Vic girl is really hot!

Banned

luimarco (IG):
    @bader_boodai just announced that entry fees have been canceled and it will be 100% free for the fans to attend the Kuwait Pro ! I think it is the first time a big Pro show is free for fans to attend .

What? The IFBB pass on an occasion to charge people? Something is wrong in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    What? The IFBB pass on an occasion to charge people? Something is wrong in the universe.
    Don't think everybody in the game is a doofus.

Every top promoter in the States is making a run at devaluing their shows as rapidly as possible. Moving the New York Pro from Tribeca, to the Sheraton Ballroom at a hotel, with no professional lighting, no professional sound, no tiered seating, and a bunch of rented chairs that are tied together-- then allowing a whopping 8 minutes for men's 212 prejudging and a whopping 12 minutes for men's open prejudging, simply so they could hustle as many divisions and as many "pros" as possible through a half-assed show-- while STILL charging full price for admission...

Or perhaps turning North Americans into a 4-day event, with 1200 athletes entered, 1500+ if you count crossovers...

Bodybuilding peaked and died in America sometime in the 2000s. Culturally, it's dead, as the "fashion divisions" take over, so that everybody can be Insta-famous and ALSO call him or herself an "IFBB pro".

In the Middle East, and much of Asia, the bodybuilding spirit is NOT culturally dead, and there's still relevance to being a "man's man", for lack of a better word (and to sound a bit like A.J. perhaps).

Why do you think Bodar has positioned himself to essentially be the next Joe Weider or Ed Connors? Building the premier gym in the world, JUST to cater to top bodybuilders. Now introducing a new pro show with top prize earnings, AND making it free for all to attend.

This is an intentional slap in the face to American promoters. Don't think for a second that they don't see all of the American fans bitching and complaining all of the time. Bodar is stepping in to be the new "reigning champ of bodybuilding", while everybody else sold it out several years back.

Go ask John Lindsey how the bodybuilding numbers at his shows are doing, or Weinberger, or Udit-- compared and contrasted to bikini and men's physique. You think Bodar is going to bankroll men's physique? I'm guessing no.

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Don't think everybody in the game is a doofus.

Every top promoter in the States is making a run at devaluing their shows as rapidly as possible. Moving the New York Pro from Tribeca, to the Sheraton Ballroom at a hotel, with no professional lighting, no professional sound, no tiered seating, and a bunch of rented chairs that are tied together-- then allowing a whopping 8 minutes for men's 212 prejudging and a whopping 12 minutes for men's open prejudging, simply so they could hustle as many divisions and as many "pros" as possible through a half-assed show-- while STILL charging full price for admission...

Or perhaps turning North Americans into a 4-day event, with 1200 athletes entered, 1500+ if you count crossovers...

Bodybuilding peaked and died in America sometime in the 2000s. Culturally, it's dead, as the "fashion divisions" take over, so that everybody can be Insta-famous and ALSO call him or herself an "IFBB pro".

In the Middle East, and much of Asia, the bodybuilding spirit is NOT culturally dead, and there's still relevance to being a "man's man", for lack of a better word (and to sound a bit like A.J. perhaps).

Why do you think Bodar has positioned himself to essentially be the next Joe Weider or Ed Connors? Building the premier gym in the world, JUST to cater to top bodybuilders. Now introducing a new pro show with top prize earnings, AND making it free for all to attend.

This is an intentional slap in the face to American promoters. Don't think for a second that they don't see all of the American fans bitching and complaining all of the time. Bodar is stepping in to be the new "reigning champ of bodybuilding", while everybody else sold it out several years back.

Go ask John Lindsey how the bodybuilding numbers at his shows are doing, or Weinberger, or Udit-- compared and contrasted to bikini and men's physique. You think Bodar is going to bankroll men's physique? I'm guessing no.

-lifepulse
    Right on brother.

Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    SO they r havin' women in this show in that country, Really? That 1st!
    Java will not approve of this post SOJ. Better start apologizing.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast