Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 613

Thread: 2016 IFBB Kuwait Pro | News, Information, Results & Live Play By Play

  1. #35
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,770
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    My placings!

    1 Ramy
    2 Alito
    3 Ramy
    4 Alito.

  2. #36
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ^I compete in 212 mayor lol
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  3. #37
    Barbarian nutritiontrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    480
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    1 Ramy
    2 Dex
    3 Rhoden
    4 Bonac
    5 Roelly
    6 Josh
    MBA Marshall University, PT-Sports Nutritionist, Law Firm Manager, and Bad Ass.

  4. #38
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,770
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    ^I compete in 212 mayor lol
    As Mayor I just changed the rules for you!

  5. #39
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    As Mayor I just changed the rules for you!
    No mayor I always respect the rules.Thanks,I'll keep chasing Flex lol
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  6. #40
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,770
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    No mayor I always respect the rules.Thanks,I'll keep chasing Flex lol
    Sure thing! Competing is no joke! Respect!

  7. #41
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    luimarco (IG):
    @bader_boodai just announced that entry fees have been canceled and it will be 100% free for the fans to attend the Kuwait Pro ! I think it is the first time a big Pro show is free for fans to attend .

    Last edited by Alito; September 27th, 2016 at 04:01 PM.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  8. #42
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,066
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    im sure the camel crew feels like they got a shaft at the arnold and olympia, rightfully so. i still hope they dont rig the show and everybody places close to where they belong. they should just show that they are better and classier, it will leave a good impresson with the fans and pros.

  9. #43
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,512
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Good job Bader Boodai!
    D E S T R O Y

  10. #44

  11. #45

  12. #46
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ^Vic girl is really hot!
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  13. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    luimarco (IG):
    @bader_boodai just announced that entry fees have been canceled and it will be 100% free for the fans to attend the Kuwait Pro ! I think it is the first time a big Pro show is free for fans to attend .

    What? The IFBB pass on an occasion to charge people? Something is wrong in the universe.

  14. #48
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,291
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  15. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    What? The IFBB pass on an occasion to charge people? Something is wrong in the universe.
    Don't think everybody in the game is a doofus.

    Every top promoter in the States is making a run at devaluing their shows as rapidly as possible. Moving the New York Pro from Tribeca, to the Sheraton Ballroom at a hotel, with no professional lighting, no professional sound, no tiered seating, and a bunch of rented chairs that are tied together-- then allowing a whopping 8 minutes for men's 212 prejudging and a whopping 12 minutes for men's open prejudging, simply so they could hustle as many divisions and as many "pros" as possible through a half-assed show-- while STILL charging full price for admission...

    Or perhaps turning North Americans into a 4-day event, with 1200 athletes entered, 1500+ if you count crossovers...

    Bodybuilding peaked and died in America sometime in the 2000s. Culturally, it's dead, as the "fashion divisions" take over, so that everybody can be Insta-famous and ALSO call him or herself an "IFBB pro".

    In the Middle East, and much of Asia, the bodybuilding spirit is NOT culturally dead, and there's still relevance to being a "man's man", for lack of a better word (and to sound a bit like A.J. perhaps).

    Why do you think Bodar has positioned himself to essentially be the next Joe Weider or Ed Connors? Building the premier gym in the world, JUST to cater to top bodybuilders. Now introducing a new pro show with top prize earnings, AND making it free for all to attend.

    This is an intentional slap in the face to American promoters. Don't think for a second that they don't see all of the American fans bitching and complaining all of the time. Bodar is stepping in to be the new "reigning champ of bodybuilding", while everybody else sold it out several years back.

    Go ask John Lindsey how the bodybuilding numbers at his shows are doing, or Weinberger, or Udit-- compared and contrasted to bikini and men's physique. You think Bodar is going to bankroll men's physique? I'm guessing no.

    -lifepulse

  16. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Don't think everybody in the game is a doofus.

    Every top promoter in the States is making a run at devaluing their shows as rapidly as possible. Moving the New York Pro from Tribeca, to the Sheraton Ballroom at a hotel, with no professional lighting, no professional sound, no tiered seating, and a bunch of rented chairs that are tied together-- then allowing a whopping 8 minutes for men's 212 prejudging and a whopping 12 minutes for men's open prejudging, simply so they could hustle as many divisions and as many "pros" as possible through a half-assed show-- while STILL charging full price for admission...

    Or perhaps turning North Americans into a 4-day event, with 1200 athletes entered, 1500+ if you count crossovers...

    Bodybuilding peaked and died in America sometime in the 2000s. Culturally, it's dead, as the "fashion divisions" take over, so that everybody can be Insta-famous and ALSO call him or herself an "IFBB pro".

    In the Middle East, and much of Asia, the bodybuilding spirit is NOT culturally dead, and there's still relevance to being a "man's man", for lack of a better word (and to sound a bit like A.J. perhaps).

    Why do you think Bodar has positioned himself to essentially be the next Joe Weider or Ed Connors? Building the premier gym in the world, JUST to cater to top bodybuilders. Now introducing a new pro show with top prize earnings, AND making it free for all to attend.

    This is an intentional slap in the face to American promoters. Don't think for a second that they don't see all of the American fans bitching and complaining all of the time. Bodar is stepping in to be the new "reigning champ of bodybuilding", while everybody else sold it out several years back.

    Go ask John Lindsey how the bodybuilding numbers at his shows are doing, or Weinberger, or Udit-- compared and contrasted to bikini and men's physique. You think Bodar is going to bankroll men's physique? I'm guessing no.

    -lifepulse
    Right on brother.

  17. #51
    Mass Monster romant56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    5,816
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    SO they r havin' women in this show in that country, Really? That 1st!
    Java will not approve of this post SOJ. Better start apologizing.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •