Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dorian Yates - DY Gym Marbella no more

Default Dorian Yates - DY Gym Marbella no more

Seems that Dorian Yates isn't happy with his business partners in Marbella...
    Hoping he comes out of it Ok.
    copied > pasted from Facebook

It is with some regret that I make this statement.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I have little choice but to announce my total disassociation form the DY Gym in Marbella Spain now illegally using my DY brand and image.

The unprofessional and dishonest practices of the owner Mr Kamel Rahmen have led me to now place the matter in the hands of my legal team who will be taking action. (Official statement here - http://oi64.tinypic.com/orkvix.jpg )

This has been a very stressful time for myself, Gal and our friends, who have put a lot of time and effort into the project without compensation promised.

Large sums of money are owed to ourselves, other financiers, suppliers, staff and government agencies.

We will move forward in a positive manner as is our nature and DY Gyms are already in negotiations with several international locations for future projects.
    If you plan to visit Marbella this summer you can find us at UP gym , calle chipper 22 San pedro de alcantara 29670... esupfitness.com.es... to book PT sessions... heather@dorianyatesnutrition.com

Thank you
    Dorian Yates
    D E S T R O Y

Lol, why I'm not surprised? Marbella is as Naples, home of mobsters.

He never should have left the Temple Gym philosophy, but just wanted to open a commercial gym in a tourist place.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

What goes around comes around....

doroan an was a bully towards Simon Fan and others.

Mass Monster

Another bodybuilding-centric venture, crashing and burning.

Why did Dorian even have a business partner? Isn't Dorian loaded with his own cash to open his own damn gym?

Sent from my SC-01F using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by viciousV View Post
    Another bodybuilding-centric venture, crashing and burning.
    After Phil Heath fiasco, its Dorian turn. Bodybuilders think they can sit on their asses and let the cash come. They have been proved wrong. Genetic response to drugs does not help much in business, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Seems that Dorian Yates isn't happy with his business partners in Marbella...
    Hoping he comes out of it Ok.
    copied > pasted from Facebook

It is with some regret that I make this statement.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I have little choice but to announce my total disassociation form the DY Gym in Marbella Spain now illegally using my DY brand and image.

The unprofessional and dishonest practices of the owner Mr Kamel Rahmen have led me to now place the matter in the hands of my legal team who will be taking action. (Official statement here - http://oi64.tinypic.com/orkvix.jpg )

This has been a very stressful time for myself, Gal and our friends, who have put a lot of time and effort into the project without compensation promised.

Large sums of money are owed to ourselves, other financiers, suppliers, staff and government agencies.

We will move forward in a positive manner as is our nature and DY Gyms are already in negotiations with several international locations for future projects.
    If you plan to visit Marbella this summer you can find us at UP gym , calle chipper 22 San pedro de alcantara 29670... esupfitness.com.es... to book PT sessions... heather@dorianyatesnutrition.com

Thank you
    Dorian Yates

This is like a repeat of the Phil Heath situation..
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Mass Monster

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    After Phil Heath fiasco, its Dorian turn. Bodybuilders think they can sit on their asses and let the cash come. They have been proved wrong. Genetic response to drugs does not help much in business, sadly.

Being able to successfully lift weights and take drugs =/= guaranteed successful business management.

Here's the dickbag ex business partner. I wonder who Dorian hates more, this loser or Sheru!

Quote Originally Posted by viciousV View Post
    Being able to successfully lift weights and take drugs =/= guaranteed successful business management.
    You're so positive.
    I stop me....no one else does.

After Phil Heath fiasco, its Dorian turn.
    No is the same league.

Heath is a asshole and nobody would want to buy his products.

Dorian was always a respected man and his products were popular for years. Gym should work because is opened in a tourist place where many richs guys going to take all kind of drugs, and also steroids.

But I'm happy to failure, gym open in the name of Dorian without respecting the essence of Temple? Fuck
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    No is the same league.

Heath is a asshole and nobody would want to buy his products.

Dorian was always a respected man and his products were popular for years. Gym should work because is opened in a tourist place where many richs guys going to take all kind of drugs, and also steroids.

But I'm happy to failure, gym open in the name of Dorian without respecting the essence of Temple? Fuck
    Both failed because they did not supervise the management adequatly

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post

Here's the dickbag ex business partner. I wonder who Dorian hates more, this loser or Sheru!

ON A POSITIVE NOTE ::::: Dorian looks trim and healthy. I am sure he will move on to new things and clear up this mess.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Another Epic avatar! Your becoming an online Legend lol!

This really sucks and is unfortunate for Dorian. I really hope he wasn't at a total loss and still wants to be a part of the sport of bodybuilding. If only he could get back the original Temple. Sometimes it's honestly better to go back to whats comfortable and what you know.

Two sides people, two sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Two sides people, two sides.
    What's the scoop Giles? Spill the beans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast