Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bodybuilding Problems - Jay Cutler Provides Answers

Default Bodybuilding Problems - Jay Cutler Provides Answers

"I need some help with a cycle Iím considering. Iím 5í10Ē, 22 years old and stuck at 167 pounds. I have no problem staying toned, but I really need to start putting on some serious site because I want to start competing. Iíve already done a basic cycle of just Stanzol and put on a good 10 pounds, but Iím ready for something serious."

Jay answers that pretty well because he's Jay, but there's a pretty good example of the Bostin Lloyd young persons mentality. Drugs should build on a solid base if they are used, not be the base.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aleonar9 View Post
    "I need some help with a cycle Iím considering. Iím 5í10Ē, 22 years old and stuck at 167 pounds. I have no problem staying toned, but I really need to start putting on some serious site because I want to start competing. Iíve already done a basic cycle of just Stanzol and put on a good 10 pounds, but Iím ready for something serious."

Jay answers that pretty well because he's Jay, but there's a pretty good example of the Bostin Lloyd young persons mentality. Drugs should build on a solid base if they are used, not be the base.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I would have called the guy an idiot once or twice but that's me

Spotter

5'10'' 167 and he wants to compete ?
    Jay was very professional with his answer and wtf is wrong with people asking pros for drug advice !
    Buddy needs to keep lifting and eating a shit load of food every day for a couple more years before even thinking about using anything .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bostaff View Post
    5'10'' 167 and he wants to compete ?
    Jay was very professional with his answer and wtf is wrong with people asking pros for drug advice !
    Buddy needs to keep lifting and eating a shit load of food every day for a couple more years before even thinking about using anything .
    Pro looks like they know quite a bit about drug abuse, so I am not surprised they get asked question about that. Kids arent naive enough to believe someone who abuse drugs give them advices on how to train naturaly.