Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Levrone's 50k Challenge to Shawn Ray | MD All Access with David Baye

Default Levrone's 50k Challenge to Shawn Ray | MD All Access with David Baye

This is awesome. MD needs more content like this. Thank you Dave for hosting this, and to Kevin for participating.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Hahaha Kevin calling out Shawn "hobbit feet" Ray AND openly supporting Trump for president, 10/10.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    This is awesome. MD needs more content like this. Thank you Dave for hosting this, and to Kevin for participating.
    Thanks man, and I was very greatful to Kevin for comin on! I'm gonna have a lot more of this coming up and am definitely gonna try to have some fun with things!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    Hahaha Kevin calling out Shawn "hobbit feet" Ray AND openly supporting Trump for president, 10/10.
    i think he was trolling about trump. anyways, did you shed a tear a the end when he talked about his fans fighting for him? be honest. i know my Boy vin did.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    i think he was trolling about trump. anyways, did you shed a tear a the end when he talked about his fans fighting for him? be honest. i know my Boy vin did.
    If you follow kevin on social media you'll see he's not trolling at all!

I wanna know where all this nonsense got started about Flex making a comeback?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    I wanna know where all this nonsense got started about Flex making a comeback?
    Flex has alluded -- but not committed -- to a comeback.

100% supporter of Kevin. I can't wait for him to shut the naysayers up.

Kevin shared the values of Republicans, he loves his country !! You can understand why he likes Trump … (Better perspective for American companies …), Republican values put in front and center baby !
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Kevin Levrone is my favorite bodybuilder, I've tell that probably 100 times in MD forums. If I could give him one advice and one advice only (yeah who am I to give this extraordinary man an advice) it would be to quit completely coffee. I know he likes his morning coffee, but it definitely has "some impacts" on tendons and ligaments, caffeine doesn't able tendons to repair the way they should (on an optimal level/ Calcim/mineral leaking with caffeine). Kevin had PRP treatment for his quad tendinitis and that's GREAT ! The icing on the cake would be Kevin not drinking coffee (until after 2017 Olympia). I know it might seems stupid for a couple of people but I'm sure Kevin knows how caffeine can affect the body, he's an extremely smart individual (not only for training and dieting) in general.

Kevin if you read that know that you have FULL(BLOWN) support from France as you always had from me boss !
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Dude you already know I did #mencancry. Haha he's not trolling btw, the man likes him some D Trump baby! Shhhhaaaa BOOM.

Spotter

Awesome show David !
    I totally love Levrone and I do believe he will look amazing the next show he enters.
    Kevin didn't train hard for many years and in just 6 months he made gains that 99% of bodybuilders never make in a life time so it's really not that hard to believe that he can get back to his old self ....and forget about the age thing everyone ages differently and Kevin believes in himself and that is what will bring him back to compete again and be successful .

Great job David and thanks god that we have still got someone like Kevin!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by David Baye View Post
    Thanks man, and I was very greatful to Kevin for comin on! I'm gonna have a lot more of this coming up and am definitely gonna try to have some fun with things!
    It's "grateful", but that was a good watch.
    I stop me....no one else does.

That feedback is the worst; they are having to talk over each other but still a great interview! Kevin can STILL kick ass!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Shawn and Kevin had their run. Just enjoy their vids on YouTube
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stick-man230 View Post
    That feedback is the worst; they are having to talk over each other but still a great interview! Kevin can STILL kick ass!
    Thanks man. I'll get the audio polished up!

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast