Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob & David's Election Wrap-Up | The Last Rep Episode 25

Default Bob & David's Election Wrap-Up | The Last Rep Episode 25

I wish Mr. Trump the best unlike a lot of my family who are democrats and independents.
    I know we have a lot to improve on brother !!!
    I hope and pray President elect Trump was simply acting out a strategy when he played this asshole part this last year ?

I want him to succeed but I also want him to speak with dignity and respect. We have so many cultures, races, and creeds in our great country.

We need a tough president but can he be tough and simultaneously be kind & respectful to everyone ???

I wish him success as he enters this position.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2014 View Post
    i wish mr. Trump the best unlike a lot of my family who are democrats and independents.
    I know we have a lot to improve on brother !!!
    I hope and pray president elect trump was simply acting out a strategy when he played this asshole part this last year ?

I want him to succeed but i also want him to speak with dignity and respect. We have so many cultures, races, and creeds in our great country.

We need a tough president but can he be tough and simultaneously be kind & respectful to everyone ???

I wish him success as he enters this position.

this!!!

My cousins moved to the US several years ago and are now living like kings. One is a doctor , has his own light aircraft that he flies from Colorado to Vegas every second weekend. One is a designer living in San Francisco, etc.
    It never cost them anything to study and qualify there , yet now they are all crying over how Trump is going to affect their careers !? WTF

I damn near lost it with them this week. Immigrants , whether legal or not , are living the American Dream and not the American born citizens themselves !

As an outsider and a Trump fan for many decades , I am more than convinced that he will do right. America needs a 'Man' running the country again!

I wish we could get a 'Trump' here as opposed to the crooked grade 5 educated clown that we have.

Go Trump !!
    Last edited by Andrew.S; November 12th, 2016 at 01:31 AM.
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

I want to take a minute and thank you guys for doing this episode. First I was annoyed that you didn't really talk about bodybuilding...but the more I thought about it the more I said OK, these things need to be said and addressed...and many of us don't pay 2 cents to mainstream media b/c like David Baye said...they are so clearly agenda driven one way or another.

I want to quickly add how my family was impacted DIRECTLY by Obamacare. No I didn't vote for him. He was never my president. My only form of protest wasn't rioting and looting and shouting racial slurs in the streets of Atlanta...instead I just chose to NOT fly my American flag in my yard as long as that individual is in the white house. When he leaves I'll proudly hang old glory back up. That was my form of protest...if anyone asked me why I had my GA state flag and my BG flags up but no USA flag...I told them but mostly I kept it to myself. Anyways...my insurance cost went up 40%. I have BCBS plan b/c of working for the government here in GA. My wife at the time was working for a small private company that dealt with filling medical billing and filling perscriptions for diabetics as far as shoes medication etc. Due to the costs and things beyond my understand...the business had to close b/c of certain things in Obamacare that made them simply not profitable anylonger. My wife was unemployed for 3 months and thankfully found other work in real estate...but yes my family was directly affected by a who was in office.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Never knew David Baye and Chic were left wing social justice warriors. Part of the liberal media I guess.

Banned

I actually pretty much agree with Baye and Chic, I just think you should have someone from the other side too. I'm sure you could have invited McGough or Sean Ray. Pretty sure those guys might disagree.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Time to drain the Swamp!

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Time to drain the Swamp!
    It will be drained quickly MOB. We have elected the only person in this country with the will, love, fortitude and resolve to make it happen for all of us. I have been a working member of Team Trump from the acting community for the last 18mos. It has not been easy, but success is the best drug.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ss5728 View Post
    It will be drained quickly MOB. We have elected the only person in this country with the will, love, fortitude and resolve to make it happen for all of us. I have been a working member of Team Trump from the acting community for the last 18mos. It has not been easy, but success is the best drug.
    Here in NY the level of criminal activity is out of control as top officials are being locked up and a county executive and his wife were locked up. Both parties are nothing more than gangsters and it is time to drain the swamp!

52 minutes in for BODYBUILDING talk

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    52 minutes in for BODYBUILDING talk

Were a bodybuilding COMMUNITY...we talk about all kinds of things. How many threads about getting big arms can you possibly need?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Were a bodybuilding COMMUNITY...we talk about all kinds of things. How many threads about getting big arms can you possibly need?
    Very true. I actually agree with most of what you said in this vid.

wow i made a thread about the election that got deleted, and i thought okay, probably MD doesnt want that shit here and i could agree. but now i see the problem was my thread wasnt pro trump. im REALLY fucking disappointed in you people for talking the nonsense in this video AND for oppressing free speech

Quote Originally Posted by tryder View Post
    wow i made a thread about the election that got deleted, and i thought okay, probably MD doesnt want that shit here and i could agree. but now i see the problem was my thread wasnt pro trump. im REALLY fucking disappointed in you people for talking the nonsense in this video AND for oppressing free speech
    It wasn't removed. It was moved to the Politics section. But yes, I agree. If this thread is allowed in No Bull than so should yours. Like I said, they need to present the other side of the argument as well. Sean Ray or McGough should have been involved. They probably have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    It wasn't removed. It was moved to the Politics section. But yes, I agree. If this thread is allowed in No Bull than so should yours. Like I said, they need to present the other side of the argument as well. Sean Ray or McGough should have been involved. They probably have a different opinion.
    oh, thanks for the info and i agree with you completely. i honestly dont get these decisions because these are the little details that make or break peoples trust in a certain site (and chick doesnt even have to tell me, i know, im a dumbass, delusional and dont know what im talking about, so if you were about to waste time typing big man, i just did it for ya )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast