Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Steven Cao going for Pro card

Sportsguy

Default Steven Cao going for Pro card

14717491_173900279737555_6983525185873772544_n.jpg

This guy says he has been training for 6 to 7 years and I think he is on gear due to his vascularity. I mean how much potential does he really have even if he gets his pro card in the Miami show? Already on gear just to turn pro. I honestly believe I can match or top his physique naturally within 2 years.

So vascularity means you are on drugs. I have a cousion who is 10 x more vascular than that at 130# and 5'9. lol

Sportsguy

Well is he on drugs you think? He looks too shredded and muscle bellies too full. I believe I have better genetics than this guy but it is going to take me time to match him as he trained for 6 to 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsguy View Post
    Well is he on drugs you think? He looks too shredded and muscle bellies too full. I believe I have better genetics than this guy but it is going to take me time to match him as he trained for 6 to 7 years.
    Yes he is on drugs, and you already know this. Why do you insist on keeping the gimmick up? lol

IDontLift

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsguy View Post
    I believe I have better genetics than this guy but it is going to take me time to match him.
    No problem good luck.
    We'll await your return in 2 years.

is OP for real? are you the guy that made a thread about how you will be a good natural mpd competitor?

Everyone do yourself a favor and put sportsguy on ignore. He's an obvious troll who's not even entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by tryder View Post
    is OP for real? are you the guy that made a thread about how you will be a good natural mpd competitor?
    Do you really even have to ask??

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    Do you really even have to ask??
    mybad

Herxulix with another account? ban please.