Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Calum Von Moger Takes Home His First NPC Win | MD All Access

Default Calum Von Moger Takes Home His First NPC Win | MD All Access

Oh you know. Only two weeks of prep. No big deal. Jesus Christ.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Spotter

Great interview David.....I hate these fucking guys that seem to have unreal genetics but this guy is just so likeable ! and that just flat out pisses me off.

AnabolicChicken

Lets put this into some perspective in regards to his '2 week show prep'. If you look at his videos from the last 2 months, you'll see he's not far off contest condition. 2 weeks is enough time to drop any remaining fat, and of course water can be drawn out in days and hours. I wish him all the best for his CP Pro career.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicChicken View Post
    Lets put this into some perspective in regards to his '2 week show prep'. If you look at his videos from the last 2 months, you'll see he's not far off contest condition. 2 weeks is enough time to drop any remaining fat, and of course water can be drawn out in days and hours. I wish him all the best for his CP Pro career.
    Yeah, he stays in really good shape year round so he's in striking distance of a show pretty much all year round!
    yssr

This was cool thanks David Baye and team MD. Enjoying the new show. I've been following Calum for a couple of years (since MD did the feature in Australia) and he's the type of physique that needs exposure right now. Definitely a throwback look that is sorely lacking on stage these days. Excited for the future of the classic bodybuilding division.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    This was cool thanks David Baye and team MD. Enjoying the new show. I've been following Calum for a couple of years (since MD did the feature in Australia) and he's the type of physique that needs exposure right now. Definitely a throwback look that is sorely lacking on stage these days. Excited for the future of the classic bodybuilding division.
    dito