Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Big Ramy Talks About His Knee Injury !

Default Big Ramy Talks About His Knee Injury !

Big Ramy Talks About His Knee Injury !

INSTAGRAM VIDEO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDKJeTj...en-by=big_ramy
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

so he did get surgery. Chris said he had no serious injury and didnt Need surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    so he did get surgery. Chris said he had no serious injury and didnt Need surgery.

Lui Marco made it seem as though his leg was going to be amputated and claimed he suffered a devastating knee injury trying to do back flips like Roelly

It all turned out to be a LIE.

RAMY is walking around already and I think even working out to a degree, the "INJURY" was nothing of what we were told.

He probably had a small meniscus tear and for the sake of faster recovery had the tear surgically closed/stitched, which accounts for the surgery and walking cane and his fast recovery...even his dismissal of the "injury" as 'nothing'.

Also I thik chris Aceto was listening to Lui Marco and thought the injury was as serious as he said.. Palumbo also remarked about a "SERIOUS INJURY SUSTAINED BY RAMY WHILE DOING A BACK FLIP".. So they were all taking Lui Marcos word

Not all knee surgeries have be serious. I broke a piece cartridge off and hurt like hell and they scoped it and I was back to normal in less then a week, and that was cause had let incisions heal.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post