Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MD Training 101 With David Baye - Biceps

Default MD Training 101 With David Baye - Biceps

Last edited by David Baye; November 29th, 2016 at 04:58 AM.

Freak of Nature

Review:
    Positives:
    -Great demonstrations with freestyle dialog descriptions.
    -Variations provided.
    -Recap with set & rep suggestions.
    -Low budget shoot with editor as talent, producer, director & camera man with use of his smart phone and tripod.
    -Positive instructional content.
    Negatives:
    -No reference to talent's authority and even though a state level bodybuilder and editor doesn't mess with all the rest of the featured athletes who are nearly 100% top IFBB pros.
    -Over 10 minutes, which considering majority of users are using smart phones for viewing will be concerned this will eat up their monthly data plan.
    -Same instruction if part of an overall strategic plan for free could have been two minutes versus ten with slick camera angles, improved sound quality with lav mics and voice over and professional athletes versus one that could be construed as editor using opportunity to produce his own training videos.
    Suggestions:
    -Continue rolling these out as they are the only video series currently besides skype interview shows and good quality for newbies, but further develop strategy behind them to;
    a)Create a pay per view series with one minute slick teaser and more professionalized version of these available for a fee available at MD 24/7.
    b)Include available local talent as part of the demonstrations to expand interest and viewership beyond the fans of the editor. Or if editor wants to maintain focus on him then he should likewise be at same time producing his own series for his own sales and marketing separately.
    c)If state level bodybuilding editor is to continue as star of the series consider opening up more of the MD video format to state level bodybuilders around the country to contribute their content, which could allow for much more wide spread viewership from their friends, family, fans around the country and world.

Good stuff Baye
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Review:
    Positives:
    -Great demonstrations with freestyle dialog descriptions.
    -Variations provided.
    -Recap with set & rep suggestions.
    -Low budget shoot with editor as talent, producer, director & camera man with use of his smart phone and tripod.
    -Positive instructional content.
    Negatives:
    -No reference to talent's authority and even though a state level bodybuilder and editor doesn't mess with all the rest of the featured athletes who are nearly 100% top IFBB pros.
    -Over 10 minutes, which considering majority of users are using smart phones for viewing will be concerned this will eat up their monthly data plan.
    -Same instruction if part of an overall strategic plan for free could have been two minutes versus ten with slick camera angles, improved sound quality with lav mics and voice over and professional athletes versus one that could be construed as editor using opportunity to produce his own training videos.
    Suggestions:
    -Continue rolling these out as they are the only video series currently besides skype interview shows and good quality for newbies, but further develop strategy behind them to;
    a)Create a pay per view series with one minute slick teaser and more professionalized version of these available for a fee available at MD 24/7.
    b)Include available local talent as part of the demonstrations to expand interest and viewership beyond the fans of the editor. Or if editor wants to maintain focus on him then he should likewise be at same time producing his own series for his own sales and marketing separately.
    c)If state level bodybuilding editor is to continue as star of the series consider opening up more of the MD video format to state level bodybuilders around the country to contribute their content, which could allow for much more wide spread viewership from their friends, family, fans around the country and world.
    You missed one negative. Baye isn't wearing his posing thong. That would provide more entertainment for the forum members... I mean the ladies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    You missed one negative. Baye isn't wearing his posing thong. That would provide more entertainment for the forum members... I mean the ladies.
    That's gonna cost you extra!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Baye View Post
    That's gonna cost you extra!!!
    Anyone got change for a dollar?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    Anyone got change for a dollar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your video makes for easy watching, but you're 10 years too late with these videos Baye.

Given your ease in front of the camera, and the quality of information in this video, you could have easily been pulling mid 6 figures as a youtube fitness guru

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Your video makes for easy watching, but you're 10 years too late with these videos Baye.

Given your ease in front of the camera, and the quality of information in this video, you could have easily been pulling mid 6 figures as a youtube fitness guru
    Thanks man. I appreciate the feedback! Better late than never!!!

Barbarian

Bad ass picture on that workout Have to update one of these days brother

Freak of Nature

You are right!
    From a business perspective its all about the numbers and guaranteed a 30 second bicep training video of Baye in your suggest attire would have yielded better than the 156 views this 10minute one currently has. Baye doesn't seem to be quite All-In for doing what it takes to deliver the goods just yet
    Could learn a thing or two from Kai's high number video pulls I reckon.

You are right!
    From a business perspective its all about the numbers and guaranteed a 30 second bicep training video of Baye in your suggest attire would have yielded better than the 156 views this 10minute one currently has. Baye doesn't seem to be quite All-In for doing what it takes to deliver the goods just yet
    Could learn a thing or two from Kai's high number video pulls I reckon.
    Don't underestimate Baye. He is the featured performer at the Chippendales in Wisconsin. He uses a pseudonym. I thought this was common knowledge among MD "bodybuilding enthusiasts." He gives Kai a run for his money.

Freak of Nature

Don't underestimate Baye. He is the featured performer at the Chippendales in Wisconsin. He uses a pseudonym. I thought this was common knowledge among MD "bodybuilding enthusiasts." He gives Kai a run for his money.
    Adulterated photo(shop) or it didn't happen

Banned

I very specifically asked you to keep this between us!

Freak of Nature

All I could find to substantiate your claims.
    maxresdefault.jpg

e15c5d5a68042bfa64b914e53c7387db.jpeg

2016_chippendales_1-1476873380.jpeg

Banned

Busted AF!!!

Great work David keep them coming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast