Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 18

Thread: MD Wishing You A Bootyful Holiday Season

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,617
    Gender
    Male

    Default MD Wishing You A Bootyful Holiday Season


  2. #2
    Barbarian Aliwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Melo ftw

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    All great, except that scammer fake butt

  4. #4
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    Thank you.

  5. #5

    Default

    Justine!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ashley!!!!!!!!!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  6. #6
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,467
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Tifanny!!


    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  7. #7
    Iron Addict mikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brandon, Florida
    Posts
    2,911
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Justine all day

  8. #8
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Da Gym
    Posts
    940

    Default

    VIDA GUERRA ALL DAY, ASS 4 DAYS!!!
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

  9. #9
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    VIDA GUERRA ALL DAY, ASS 4 DAYS!!!
    Obviously she is hot but sad too see that a 45 year old woman with butt implant is street walking on you tube to try to stay relevant in the game ...
    sHE USED TO BE A Actor and a ifbb pro but it has come down to this? standing naked in a thong trying to be a kim kardashinan clone without the money and fame off coarse .Sad if you ask me,,
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  10. #10
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Da Gym
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Obviously she is hot but sad too see that a 45 year old woman with butt implant is street walking on you tube to try to stay relevant in the game ...
    sHE USED TO BE A Actor and a ifbb pro but it has come down to this? standing naked in a thong trying to be a kim kardashinan clone without the money and fame off coarse .Sad if you ask me,,
    Were not discussing what she is now or what she should have been. We're discussing the best ass! I would sure hope, YOU WOULD if that ass was bent over right infront of you son. If not, then you gay! Regardless of ass implants. 99% of these bikin chicks ARE FAKE! Whether it be ass or tits, they are fake to some degree. Get the picture..
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

  11. #11
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    VIDA GUERRA ALL DAY, ASS 4 DAYS!!!
    Game.....Set.....Match

    /thread
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  12. #12
    MD staff Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    One thousand calories below maintenance
    Posts
    20,075
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Thanks

  13. #13
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,286
    Gender
    Male

    Default


  14. #14
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,682
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    Were not discussing what she is now or what she should have been. We're discussing the best ass! I would sure hope, YOU WOULD if that ass was bent over right infront of you son. If not, then you gay! Regardless of ass implants. 99% of these bikin chicks ARE FAKE! Whether it be ass or tits, they are fake to some degree. Get the picture..
    bikini is a joke.

    Hope this helps!

  15. #15
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Da Gym
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    bikini is a joke.

    Hope this helps!
    And your gay, hope that helps you find your sexual orientation.

    Got it? Get it? Good!
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

  16. #16
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,682
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    And your gay, hope that helps you find your sexual orientation.

    Got it? Get it? Good!
    Where in my post did I say they were not attractive. Merry Xmas to you too.

    And it's YOU'RE (you are) but I presume English isn't YOUR first language.

  17. #17
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Da Gym
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    Where in my post did I say they were not attractive. Merry Xmas to you too.

    And it's YOU'RE (you are) but I presume English isn't YOUR first language.
    Actually Spanish is, but you got my point right? Im not writing no paper, so stfu!
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •