Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Ever Bodybuilding Moment | Shawn Ray & Kevin Levrone Choose Theirs

Default Best Ever Bodybuilding Moment | Shawn Ray & Kevin Levrone Choose Theirs

Kevin didn't win the Junior Nats in the spring of '91, Demayo beat him, and Kevin took 2nd. At the Nationals that fall Kevin won the heavy and overall titles. I think Kevin looked better at the Junior Nats than he did at the Nats. But I read somewhere that he got in very tight with Jim Manion and that was the key for him to win his pro card that fall. Either way he would have gone pro eventually and became one of the baddest dudes ever!! I dont think there is one person out there that didn't like Kevin's physique. By '95 he was bad ass!!! And even tho Dorian looked razor sharp at that yrs Olympia, he still had a torn bicep which made him beatable IMO. If Kevin would have taken first nobody would have complained!! He had the best hands clasped together most muscular, and a side chest that was the shit!!! His hamstrings could have been dryer, but he had them thick quads in the '90's. No matter what he is one of my all time favorites!!!

Keep dreaming Kevin. You wouldn't have won in 2000. I'll just leave this here...............

Attached Images Attached Images
    1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVORITE BODYBUILDERS!!! http://www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
    Keep dreaming Kevin. You wouldn't have won in 2000. I'll just leave this here...............

Ronnie dominated that Olympia. (2000)

Kevin looked amazing but Ronnie was just too much.

Closest Kevin came to a winning Olympia was the 1994 Olympia in Atlanta and a slightly mistimed 1997 Olympia showing. That was the first time it was over two days and Wayne Demilia told me himself that if Kevin had turned up the first day as he looked on the second then he could well have taken it.

And I am CERTAIN that the physique I saw Levrone produce at the 1997 British Grand Prix would have beaten Dorian, Shawn and Nasser. He was jaw dropping. Saw him backstage and I said "fuckin' 'ell Kevin!!!"He just smiled and carried on pumping up. Total look of confidence, he knew he'd nailed it.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

The best version of Kevin was in 98, he could have taken second or third place.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

He was beyond shrouded at the 94 ASC
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post

Ronnie just looks fucking silly! Good God! His muscle is just hanging off his body
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    He was beyond shrouded at the 94 ASC

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Ronnie just looks fucking silly! Good God! His muscle is just hanging off his body
    Seeing Kevin alone, you would be really impressed. But next to Ronnie.... Ronnie is on a whole other level.

Levrone: Finally, the contest I personally felt the best and most confident at was the 2000 Mr. Olympia. If you really pushed me to say what my peak was, that would probably be it. I was 34 years old,...

If he was 34 in 2000, then why was he older than 50 in 2016?

That comparison makes it look like Kevin's back has been surgically excised.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Morgan View Post
    Levrone: Finally, the contest I personally felt the best and most confident at was the 2000 Mr. Olympia. If you really pushed me to say what my peak was, that would probably be it. I was 34 years old,...

If he was 34 in 2000, then why was he older than 50 in 2016?
    Always substract 5 inches and 20-40 lbs to any bodybuilders measurement. If its age, add between 2 and 7.