Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MD Training Camp - Evan Centopani | Bodybuilding’s Drug War: Truth vs. Bull

Default MD Training Camp - Evan Centopani | Bodybuilding’s Drug War: Truth vs. Bull

One thing I see a lot of lately on the boards that disturbs me is the ignorant belief that with enough money and drugs, anyone can be a champion bodybuilde

I don't really remember people going on about that anyone can become a champion bodybuilder with enough drugs and money.

And if it’s all about the drugs making you a better bodybuilder— and the guys today use so much more, and the drugs are so much more advanced— then why do I never stop hearing how much better the guys were in the past?!

People have however gone on about the pros being more reliant on drugs now then in the past. More drugs can make you a better competitive bodybuilder in the current climate, but that doesn't necessarily equal a better looking physique. That also explains why the same people who go on about it being all drugs now prefer the 90s physiques

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    One thing I see a lot of lately on the boards that disturbs me is the ignorant belief that with enough money and drugs, anyone can be a champion bodybuilde

I don't really remember people going on about that anyone can become a champion bodybuilder with enough drugs and money.

And if it’s all about the drugs making you a better bodybuilder— and the guys today use so much more, and the drugs are so much more advanced— then why do I never stop hearing how much better the guys were in the past?!

People have however gone on about the pros being more reliant on drugs now then in the past. More drugs can make you a better competitive bodybuilder in the current climate, but that doesn't necessarily equal a better looking physique. That also explains why the same people who go on about it being all drugs now prefer the 90s physiques

GH15 on his message board said anyone can turn pro with enough gear. People thought he was an all-knowing industry pro, and took his word as gospel. That, coinciding with Bostin Lloyd pushing the sole importance of gear early on and young kids on forums saying you can eat chees burgers every day but with enough tren, you can look like a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gainsbrough View Post
    GH15 on his message board said anyone can turn pro with enough gear. People thought he was an all-knowing industry pro, and took his word as gospel. That, coinciding with Bostin Lloyd pushing the sole importance of gear early on and young kids on forums saying you can eat chees burgers every day but with enough tren, you can look like a pro.
    I meant on this board. Would be a bit strange team MD writing an article about what's said on other boards

Also GH15 was a long time ago and bostin has been around for a few years so the word 'lately' would be a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by Donflex; July 28th, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

The oft-repeated 'more drugs now than in the past'....really? Ricky Wayne, in 'muscle wars', wrote that Arnold took handfuls of dbol (late60s/early 70s ish), steve michalik did large doses, don't think the pros then did less than large amounts of anabolic steroids. First they denied it outright (not so larry scott, who admitted it to a reporter at the 66 Olympia) like Arnold and lou on hiraldo riveras show, then admitted to using only 'around contest time' (Arnold early 90s BS), to 'yeah but nothing like now' BS. All lies. Frank Zane et all should outline their cycles, but they don't. what have they to lose? they are protecting the big lie from back then that it was all natural, they all denied it, many made money built on this lie, so to say now that if you bought my products 40 years ago my ads were complete BS is something no one probably wants to admit to so zane et al are silent about gear use.
    please drop the myth of 'lots now, little back then' which bbders from those eras like to promote so make them sound like they were better athletes. Lies, all lies. I bet zane and columbo did boatloads of gear. they just didn't use GH or insulin.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

If you can just figure out what you want from bodybuilding you can enjoy a very rewarding journey. I think the lack of common sense is a major problem in bodybuilding and society in general. Today when people have problems they go to a quack doctor who gives them a magic pill. Now all your problems will go away as apposed to dealing with reality and growing as a person. The quick fix culture is fucking things up!

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian guy View Post
    The oft-repeated 'more drugs now than in the past'....really? Ricky Wayne, in 'muscle wars', wrote that Arnold took handfuls of dbol (late60s/early 70s ish), steve michalik did large doses, don't think the pros then did less than large amounts of anabolic steroids. First they denied it outright (not so larry scott, who admitted it to a reporter at the 66 Olympia) like Arnold and lou on hiraldo riveras show, then admitted to using only 'around contest time' (Arnold early 90s BS), to 'yeah but nothing like now' BS. All lies. Frank Zane et all should outline their cycles, but they don't. what have they to lose? they are protecting the big lie from back then that it was all natural, they all denied it, many made money built on this lie, so to say now that if you bought my products 40 years ago my ads were complete BS is something no one probably wants to admit to so zane et al are silent about gear use.
    please drop the myth of 'lots now, little back then' which bbders from those eras like to promote so make them sound like they were better athletes. Lies, all lies. I bet zane and columbo did boatloads of gear. they just didn't use GH or insulin.
    lol.. just by looking at the physique's back then no way in hell they were mega dosing. Basic eye test can tell you that.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

You make zero sense. Just because it wasn't on this board doesn't mean no one talked about it. GH15 was one, and you also had the other anonymous IFBB pro who wrote about it along with cycles of other Pros posted on other threads. Rumor had it that Singerman posted as the anonymous IFBB Pro if I recall lol
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    You make zero sense. Just because it wasn't on this board doesn't mean no one talked about it. GH15 was one, and you also had the other anonymous IFBB pro who wrote about it along with cycles of other Pros posted on other threads. Rumor had it that Singerman posted as the anonymous IFBB Pro if I recall lol

I know at your age the years blur into each other, but GH15 spouted his nonsense years ago and hasn't been active for a while.

Heard claims you could go pro with the right drugs and dosage, but never claims you'd be a champion bodybuilder.

Also none of this happened lately. It's all pretty old news

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    If you can just figure out what you want from bodybuilding you can enjoy a very rewarding journey. I think the lack of common sense is a major problem in bodybuilding and society in general. Today when people have problems they go to a quack doctor who gives them a magic pill. Now all your problems will go away as apposed to dealing with reality and growing as a person. The quick fix culture is fucking things up!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Stop the hypocriting Beti son

Magic pill, quick fix culture yet you're a huge advocate for DNP

Stop the hypocriting Beti son

Magic pill, quick fix culture yet you're a huge advocate for DNP
    Drugs are not a problem, it's the way or the reasons people use them. Most people are uneducated and only seek quick relief from their emotional problems or physical pain.

I have been learning about DNP for over 7 years, and I have never had problems. Im diet 365 days a year. Believe me, it would be easier and confortable to fire trenbolone, T3, GH, etch. Instead, that is accepted in the underground world of bodybuilding, but the DNP does not, lol. But steroids and hormones are not substances that catch me attention.

Why use DNP? Lyle Mcdonald responded to that.

- Why did you choose to use DNP instead of a steroid cycle?

- A one reason is an intellectual one. I am curious by nature. I like to read about stuff but that can never take the place of experiencing it. I have little tolerance for individuals who draw judgement on ANYTHING without ever trying it. DNP sounded like a fascinating substance but I wanted to experience it first hand. So I did. I’m not sure I’d ever use it again. To be honest, I would be interested in doing a cycle of AS. But I would only do it under the watchful supervision of an MD who would do the blood work for me and make sure the stuff was real. Very few MD’s would be willing to let me experiment with myself like that for such a superfluous reason (i.e. my own curiosity). Just realize that my goals for doing an AS cycle would have less to do with getting bigger or stronger as it would first hand experience. I hope at some point to work with elite athletes at some level. It’s a real fact of life that AS is a part of high level sport. I don’t want to be a dumb-ass coach who quotes the status-quo for AS “They’ll kill you boy, just eat meat.” without knowing first hand.

Other reason is a legal one. I can’t get sent to jail, have all my toys taken away from me, and become some guy’s girlfriend for the posession of DNP. Yeah, it would be illegal if I set up a fake company to get some but that’s not where I obtained it. The posession of AS (right or not) is punishable to the extent I described above. Yeah it’s been a while since I’ve gotten laid but I’m not into guys. By the same token, I have no way to know whether any AS I did get were real or not. I wasn’t connected to the underground in Nashville though I would probably have more luck where I’m living now.

I would imagine that similar reasons would apply to individuals who choose to go the supplement route rather than just get AS. AS are hard to find (well, real ones) and the potential penalties if you get busted are extremely high.
    Last edited by Beti ona; July 29th, 2017 at 05:59 AM.

Drugs are not a problem, it's the way or the reasons people use them. Most people are uneducated and only seek quick relief from their emotional problems or physical pain.

I have been learning about DNP for over 7 years, and I have never had problems. Im diet 365 days a year. Believe me, it would be easier and confortable to fire trenbolone, T3, GH, etch. Instead, that is accepted in the underground world of bodybuilding, but the DNP does not, lol. But steroids and hormones are not substances that catch me attention.

Why use DNP? Lyle Mcdonald responded to that.
    So your response right now is you have little tolerance for individuals who draw judgement on ANYTHING without ever trying it?

Have you ever sucked a dick beti?

You're getting bored, bro.

I have never smoked, tobacco or cannabis, I think it's vulgar and I'm never comfortable doing what most people do.

Much people here tried some drugs like cocaine, ketamine, MDMA or amphetamine. All these illegal drugs are more dangerous to use than DNP, just like black market steroids, which is what most gym-rats and amateur athletes use. DNP is not cut to save costs because it is a cheap and legal substance.

I have never smoked, tobacco or cannabis, I think it's vulgar and I'm never comfortable doing what most people do.

Much people here tried some drugs like cocaine, ketamine, MDMA or amphetamine. All these illegal drugs are more dangerous to use than DNP, just like black market steroids, which is what most gym-rats and amateur athletes use. DNP is not cut to save costs because it is a cheap and legal substance.
    DNP is not manufactured for human consumption something you conveniently seemed to have forgotten, but that's another issue.

It's your choice if you want to use it, but stop being a hypocrite and calling others lazy and accusing others of looking for a magic pill and quick fix when you boast that you use DNP to get results that would otherwise take a couple of months to achieve through diet alone

Banned

No cigarette or pot, but DNP is perfectly acceptable. Oooookkkayyyy.

Banned

Did not bother clicking the link

Evan plays the game of bodybuilding better than Jay Cutler.

He has people convinced he is some kind of health addict hippie type with Kale shakes and a trt dose....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast