Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich Piana's Message from the LA Fit Expo 2017

Default Rich Piana's Message from the LA Fit Expo 2017

rich claims to be 6 foot tall.

Spotter

I am not a fan of Rich at all ! I've seen him at the AC in Columbus and this guy has bigger lineups than any of the top pros .
    He is not a top BB and could never stand on stage with the pros but all the kids 21 and under idolize this guy and he is a very poor example for BB and for all the young guys getting started in this sport .
    I think most thing used in moderation can be tolerated by the body but when you have a guy like Rich going to the extreme and posting what he's doing is just bad for the sport and like it or not a lot of these young people want to look like Rich and will also go to the extreme to get that look and in the process some will get sick because of this.
    I really wish MD would stop covering this guy but as long as people want to know what he's up to I guess MD needs to cover him.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Young Bros need to educate themselves as far as bodybuilding goes,there are guys out there who give solid advises like Evan and Shawn.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    Stood right beside him at the AC ! I had no idea who he was at the time but anyway I'm just a little over 6 ft and he was nowhere near my height ! I remember him very well because he was this short guy with massive arms all covered in tats and trying really hard to look like he was 20 yrs younger than he actually is .
    for all you guys that like him I'm not saying he's not a nice guy because he prolly is a good guy ! he was all smiles and nice to all his fans but personally I don't like his abuse of steroids and the influence it has on kids .

I don't get bothered by his or anyone else's AAS use, it's the gallons of PMAA in his delts and arms I have issues with. His dopey fans have no idea they are fake.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Everyone always harps on how Rich is bad for the young guys but every video out there he is expressing the importance of food, training and genetics. Admits what he's done, said what worked and what was stupid.

Not sure how this is bad compared to alternatives. They first see someone like Dexter Jackson saying he's all natural, tells Arnold he only has to train 45 mins a day because he has Muscle Tech supplements.. We believe this guy buy MT train and gain nothing for a year or two. Then we find out 90% of the guys weighing 185-205 in the gym are taking drugs, if they do Dex must be lying. So then we go online deeper and see Bostin or GH15 saying this or that. Now these guys must be telling the truth because Dex was lying and 200lb guys take juice, so the difference between the 200lb guy in the gym and a pro who is lying about his use must be what people like Bostin and GH15 are saying. It's all drugs?

Or you could listen to Rich who says yes drugs are no joke but diet is the number one thing to make you progress and you still probably won't get to Dex level because he's a genetic freak, simple as that.

Rich is honestly a very honest guy imo and I'm not a big fan of his persona but I can't see how being honest is a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

^^ I never met Rich but he had a very good video about the effects of using GH. Funny how people can hate a dude they never met lol!

MOB going full schmoe on Rich, but 100% agree with everything he's saying.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I don't get bothered by his or anyone else's AAS use, it's the gallons of PMAA in his delts and arms I have issues with. His dopey fans have no idea they are fake.
    I agree with you 100% ....use as much as you like ! I just don't like that young people look up to him and will try to imitate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    MOB going full schmoe on Rich, but 100% agree with everything he's saying.
    Never met Rich but I am a 5% at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I don't know how you can look at them objectively and not realize that they just look "off".

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    What? You mean the Piano man would tell a lie? He surely would never lie a single time. Would'nt he?

Remember the fake plates workout vid, natural arms made with frequent light weight arms workout? And some say in this thread that he is a very honest man... Lol good facade for being a straight up snakeoil salesman who only tell the false claim that might benefit him, and hide those that suits him.

It's simple, Piana is not a bright dude. When he gets technical about gh or other PED, his information is usually flawed or rooted in broscience. He's not qualified to give advice and has clearly made huge mistakes himself. He purports to be all about no nonsense and truth but he's clearly carved out a technique to promote himself and his brand. When you get past the quasi guru bs and fake "bad ass" persona, you see he's just another ego maniac exploiting a niche idiot demographic on YouTube.

If you find Piana informative, you're an idiot. If you think his attitude or delivery are impressive, you're an idiot. If you don't see that he'll do or say anything to build his brand or his image, you're an idiot. It's that simple, he appeals to the lowest common denominator. If you're a big fan, you're likely a dbag idiot, you just don't know it. They never do. Sadly a huge cross section of these idiot fans are bodybuilding fans in general. It gives all of us a bad name. Rich further reinforces the negative stigma and stereotype associated with those into performance enhancement or bodybuilding.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Bro View Post
    It's simple, Piana is not a bright dude. When he gets technical about gh or other PED, his information is usually flawed or rooted in broscience. He's not qualified to give advice and has clearly made huge mistakes himself. He purports to be all about no nonsense and truth but he's clearly carved out a technique to promote himself and his brand. When you get past the quasi guru bs and fake "bad ass" persona, you see he's just another ego maniac exploiting a niche idiot demographic on YouTube.

If you find Piana informative, you're an idiot. If you think his attitude or delivery are impressive, you're an idiot. If you don't see that he'll do or say anything to build his brand or his image, you're an idiot. It's that simple, he appeals to the lowest common denominator. If you're a big fan, you're likely a dbag idiot, you just don't know it. They never do. Sadly a huge cross section of these idiot fans are bodybuilding fans in general. It gives all of us a bad name. Rich further reinforces the negative stigma and stereotype associated with those into performance enhancement or bodybuilding.

Hope this helps.
    Brighter than a lot of other people, he's making serious money off his brand which is more than we can say for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanWFitness View Post
    Brighter than a lot of other people, he's making serious money off his brand which is more than we can say for most people.

Who are other people? The dipshits who commonly post here and on other gear forums? Have you ever listened to a radio show or podcast with someone like Meadows, Jordan Peters, Scott Stevenson or even Matt Porter? You might actually learn something or gain new perspective. I've literally never heard Piana say anything correct, intelligent or enlightening about PED use or diet. He's just your average abuser who then covered his body with tats and loaded up on pmma. He's found a persona that appeals to dipshit meatheads. He's not qualified to be giving advice to people using the giant megaphone he currently is. Intelligent people find him to be a joke almost universally. I am not giving you my minority opinion. I'm delivering a memo many of you failed to receive because you're dipshits.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Bro View Post

Hope this helps.
    Finaly. About time someone posted this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast