Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Rich Piana Fight & LA Fit Expo Recap - Shawn Ray Unleashed: Episode #15

Default The Rich Piana Fight & LA Fit Expo Recap - Shawn Ray Unleashed: Episode #15

I am still not seeing the reason Macc punched him. Is it because he was with 5% and Rich dropped him?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I am still not seeing the reason Macc punched him. Is it because he was with 5% and Rich dropped him?
    Saw a lengthy vid on the fight by Jerry Ward. He suggested it was over contract dispute. Trucc had said something like "it's not fair that only one person is eating," meaning he feels Piana should share his profits more. Ward had said that the 5% contracts are all negotiated individually at the beginning. Basically from what Ward said I guess Macc wanted his contract changed to reflect his growing importance (in his mind I guess) to 5%. Piana refused. I guess Trucc couldn't handle that.

That's my interpretation.

That's==

I watched that. Macc agreed to a certain amount of money for a certain amount of time. That's a contract. If he didn't like it, he shouldn't have signed it. I doubt it was for more than a year anyway.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

CAN some one give me a quick report what happened to big rich ???
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman