Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trump is the swamp

Default Trump is the swamp

Well, ISRAHELL now owns and will be running ameica.

I am sure that PIT guy is smiling right about now, but will swear he isn't racist and loves everyone.

TRUMP IS THE SWAMP: Trump's Jewish Elite MAFIA and The 5 Dancing Israelis (2017)

LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

You are just pissed because trump will blow up your homeland for funding the nazi concentration camps.

Paybacks a bitch switzerland.
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    You are just pissed because trump will blow up your homeland for funding the nazi concentration camps.

Priceless.............

Those camps were created by and run by the KHAZAR named HITLER..... A GREAT MAN

Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    Those camps were created by and run by the KHAZAR named HITLER..... A GREAT MAN
    ...and funded by the Swiss templars...slick?!

During US senate hearings in the late 90's, it was found: "The hearings led to international friction between the US and Switzerland, with boycotts of Swiss companies and products threatened in several US states. In Switzerland, the most controversial contention[5] of the Eizenstat report was that Switzerland assisted the Nazis beyond what was necessary for a neutral country, and prolonged the war."

WIKI
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

...and funded by the Swiss templars...slick?!

During US senate hearings in the late 90's, it was found: "The hearings led to international friction between the US and Switzerland, with boycotts of Swiss companies and products threatened in several US states. In Switzerland, the most controversial contention[5] of the Eizenstat report was that Switzerland assisted the Nazis beyond what was necessary for a neutral country, and prolonged the war."

WIKI

TEMPLARS are KHAZARS idiot...

Don't you know their history of the "TEMPLARS" helping so called "PILGRIMS" make their journey to JERUSALEM, while demanding 10 percent of the pilgrims wealth as protection money for helping them get to Jerusalem for their holy days.

Question....what people would travel to Jerusalem for a holy day?... It certainly would not be the Christians of Europe, because they were made to believe that ROME was the HOLY CITY.

The only people who went to Jerusalem where KHAZARS... So here we go with Khazars (Templars) ROBBING Khazars (pilgrims) on their way to Jerusalem.

And even the TEMPLARS were sent courtesy of the ROTHSCHILDS...that other KHAZAR family...

Those damn Khazars are something else...They to ala ROTHSCHILDS funded HITLER, GERMANY, WWII, USA and even RUSSIA.

Some of these threads remind me of that program Ancient Aliens. Alot of "maybe" info, but really just bogus info. No hard facts to prove anything.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

TEMPLARS are KHAZARS idiot...

Don't you know their history of the "TEMPLARS" helping so called "PILGRIMS" make their journey to JERUSALEM, while demanding 10 percent of the pilgrims wealth as protection money for helping them get to Jerusalem for their holy days.

Question....what people would travel to Jerusalem for a holy day?... It certainly would not be the Christians of Europe, because they were made to believe that ROME was the HOLY CITY.

The only people who went to Jerusalem where KHAZARS... So here we go with Khazars (Templars) ROBBING Khazars (pilgrims) on their way to Jerusalem.

And even the TEMPLARS were sent courtesy of the ROTHSCHILDS...that other KHAZAR family...

Those damn Khazars are something else...They to ala ROTHSCHILDS funded HITLER, GERMANY, WWII, USA and even RUSSIA.
    I didn't say they weren't, dumbass. I just said they were Swiss nationalist.

Mexican laughing at you and your FACTS

I didn't say they weren't, dumbass. I just said they were Swiss nationalist.

Oh, I see, so blame Switzerland because of what some KHAZARS did to themselves....

So blame Germany for what HITLER (who is/was a KHAZAR ) did to his own people???

Blame Germany for supposedly inflicting torture/brutality/genocide upon a people who the German nation was the only one NICE ENOUGH to let them in, when the rest of the European nations threw them out and refused entry/re-entry of them.

To see why all other European nation threw them out, read the book SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. Read/download HERE

As long as you realize the so called SWISS NAZI TEMPLARS, who financed the "concentration camps" are/were KHAZARS who received their funding from the ROTHSCHILDS who are KHAZARS themselves.....

As long as you realize the so called SWISS NAZI TEMPLARS, who financed the "concentration camps" are/were KHAZARS who received their funding from the ROTHSCHILDS who are KHAZARS themselves.....
    Call them what you want FLuffy. They were Swiss nationalists. If you're comfortable admitting that, then call them what you want.

Well, ISRAHELL now owns and will be running ameica.

[/video]
    Israel has run America for over 50 years now, you could argue they have owned it since at least the 1930's.