Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Trump is the swamp

  1. #1

    Default Trump is the swamp

    Well, ISRAHELL now owns and will be running ameica.

    I am sure that PIT guy is smiling right about now, but will swear he isn't racist and loves everyone.


    TRUMP IS THE SWAMP: Trump's Jewish Elite MAFIA and The 5 Dancing Israelis (2017)



    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

  2. #2
    Freak of Nature mfcruncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere very far away
    Posts
    12,928

    Default

    You are just pissed because trump will blow up your homeland for funding the nazi concentration camps.

    Paybacks a bitch switzerland.
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

  3. #3
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    3,823
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    You are just pissed because trump will blow up your homeland for funding the nazi concentration camps.

    Paybacks a bitch switzerland.

    Priceless.............

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    You are just pissed because trump will blow up your homeland for funding the nazi concentration camps.

    Paybacks a bitch switzerland.

    Those camps were created by and run by the KHAZAR named HITLER..... A GREAT MAN
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

  5. #5
    Freak of Nature mfcruncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere very far away
    Posts
    12,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    Those camps were created by and run by the KHAZAR named HITLER..... A GREAT MAN
    ...and funded by the Swiss templars...slick?!

    During US senate hearings in the late 90's, it was found: "The hearings led to international friction between the US and Switzerland, with boycotts of Swiss companies and products threatened in several US states. In Switzerland, the most controversial contention[5] of the Eizenstat report was that Switzerland assisted the Nazis beyond what was necessary for a neutral country, and prolonged the war."

    WIKI
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    ...and funded by the Swiss templars...slick?!

    During US senate hearings in the late 90's, it was found: "The hearings led to international friction between the US and Switzerland, with boycotts of Swiss companies and products threatened in several US states. In Switzerland, the most controversial contention[5] of the Eizenstat report was that Switzerland assisted the Nazis beyond what was necessary for a neutral country, and prolonged the war."

    WIKI

    TEMPLARS are KHAZARS idiot...

    Don't you know their history of the "TEMPLARS" helping so called "PILGRIMS" make their journey to JERUSALEM, while demanding 10 percent of the pilgrims wealth as protection money for helping them get to Jerusalem for their holy days.

    Question....what people would travel to Jerusalem for a holy day?... It certainly would not be the Christians of Europe, because they were made to believe that ROME was the HOLY CITY.

    The only people who went to Jerusalem where KHAZARS... So here we go with Khazars (Templars) ROBBING Khazars (pilgrims) on their way to Jerusalem.

    And even the TEMPLARS were sent courtesy of the ROTHSCHILDS...that other KHAZAR family...

    Those damn Khazars are something else...They to ala ROTHSCHILDS funded HITLER, GERMANY, WWII, USA and even RUSSIA.
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

  7. #7
    Barbarian Beachbody45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    425
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Some of these threads remind me of that program Ancient Aliens. Alot of "maybe" info, but really just bogus info. No hard facts to prove anything.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

  8. #8
    Freak of Nature mfcruncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere very far away
    Posts
    12,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    TEMPLARS are KHAZARS idiot...

    Don't you know their history of the "TEMPLARS" helping so called "PILGRIMS" make their journey to JERUSALEM, while demanding 10 percent of the pilgrims wealth as protection money for helping them get to Jerusalem for their holy days.

    Question....what people would travel to Jerusalem for a holy day?... It certainly would not be the Christians of Europe, because they were made to believe that ROME was the HOLY CITY.

    The only people who went to Jerusalem where KHAZARS... So here we go with Khazars (Templars) ROBBING Khazars (pilgrims) on their way to Jerusalem.

    And even the TEMPLARS were sent courtesy of the ROTHSCHILDS...that other KHAZAR family...

    Those damn Khazars are something else...They to ala ROTHSCHILDS funded HITLER, GERMANY, WWII, USA and even RUSSIA.
    I didn't say they weren't, dumbass. I just said they were Swiss nationalist.
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

  9. #9
    Freak of Nature mfcruncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere very far away
    Posts
    12,928

    Default

    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

  10. #10

    Default

    Mexican laughing at you and your FACTS


    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    I didn't say they weren't, dumbass. I just said they were Swiss nationalist.

    Oh, I see, so blame Switzerland because of what some KHAZARS did to themselves....

    So blame Germany for what HITLER (who is/was a KHAZAR ) did to his own people???

    Blame Germany for supposedly inflicting torture/brutality/genocide upon a people who the German nation was the only one NICE ENOUGH to let them in, when the rest of the European nations threw them out and refused entry/re-entry of them.

    To see why all other European nation threw them out, read the book SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. Read/download HERE


    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post

    As long as you realize the so called SWISS NAZI TEMPLARS, who financed the "concentration camps" are/were KHAZARS who received their funding from the ROTHSCHILDS who are KHAZARS themselves.....
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

  13. #13
    Freak of Nature mfcruncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere very far away
    Posts
    12,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    As long as you realize the so called SWISS NAZI TEMPLARS, who financed the "concentration camps" are/were KHAZARS who received their funding from the ROTHSCHILDS who are KHAZARS themselves.....
    Call them what you want FLuffy. They were Swiss nationalists. If you're comfortable admitting that, then call them what you want.
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

  14. #14

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    Well, ISRAHELL now owns and will be running ameica.

    [/video]
    Israel has run America for over 50 years now, you could argue they have owned it since at least the 1930's.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •