Thread: Kai Greene - "Why Posing Matters!"

Default Kai Greene - "Why Posing Matters!"

His posing was biggest weakness when he competed against Phil
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    notsureifsrs
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Srs
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Srs
    Why?

Kai wins FDB, FLS, BDB, AT easily.

Sure Heath wins the quarter turns.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Just a bad choice for the MM. Anyway, he is the most popular bodybuilder in the world, so I would say that his objective to create impact, is fulfilled.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Front Double Bicep Kai wins for sure IMO, they both have weak Front Lat Spreads tho! Side bicep and side tricep are Heath. Back Double Bicep is close, but Heath, although not pretty, wins. There is just something wrong with it, like Jay's. Its the way they lean back or something, trying to make it look better than it is. Jay's was thick, but zero detail, that's why IMO he never should have beat Coleman. Skin was too watery and thick! Phil's diced and dry no doubt but he has some weird structural flaws, they make him look odd in some poses. FLS, RLS, FDB even looks odd the way he does it. His upper arms shouldn't be parallel to the floor in a FDB.

I seen a pic of him where his arms were above parallel in the FDB and it looked awesome!!! In his FLS if he would just bring his hands up towards his lats some more instead of down by his waist it would look way better!! But regardless he's been winning for yrs now with the flaws and what not, so I'm sure somebody will say if it ain't broke don't fix it, but that's what its not about really, it's about going down in history as one of the baddest asses of all time!!

And Heath took his achilles heal in basketball (height) and turned it into an asset in bodybuilding, meaning the shorter you are the better leverage you'll have, literally and figuratively, and has become one of the greatest. But I think what puts him so far ahead of the competition right away when they walk out is his puffy but dry chest, shoulders and arms, especially in the most muscular with his hands clasped together like Levrone did. that to me is the show stopper pose for him. When he does that pose his head looks smaller than all the aformentioned body parts!!

I actually agree with Guruhonza. Kai is brilliant in the free posing round. However in the mandatory poses, I don't think he does himself any favours. He hits some of the shots unconventionally and they don't really help him out. King Kong makes some good points.