Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TRT? Need Help

Default TRT? Need Help

I'm 52 and been doing trt for a year now. My first blood work came back, and my total test was 240. So my doc put me Test c 200mg every three weeks, did that for three months and on my second blood work my total test went down to 230. So he put me on 200mg every two weeks, well long story short, I lost my medical so now I'm doing my own trt at home. I'm doing 200mg of test c every week, been doing that for the last 6 weeks. just got my third blood work back today, my total test is 217. People at the gym tell me I need to raise it to 300mg to 400mg a week. What should I do, feel like shit.

When was that 3rd blood test taken in relation to the injection? Is this pharmacy Testosterone you're now using? Until you get it all straightened out with medical I'd do 100mg/week.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
    When was that 3rd blood test taken in relation to the injection? Is this pharmacy Testosterone you're now using? Until you get it all straightened out with medical I'd do 100mg/week.
    No it's not pharmacy grade, and did the blood work last week. I think the problem is the test I'm using. It say 300 mg per one cc. But I think it's way under dosed.

Pharmacy grade test on 200 MG weekly keeps me around 1100 .if I go 10 days in between it drop to 600-650 or so.

The problem is where can I get pharmacy grade Test?

Any pharmacy with a prescription.

Quote Originally Posted by supbro! View Post
    Any pharmacy with a prescription.
    I had that when I had insurance, but I don't have insurance now. I hear anything you get from out of the country is weak

Don't think you should asking these kind of questions here. You are basically asking for sources now.

Quote Originally Posted by sax View Post
    No it's not pharmacy grade, and did the blood work last week. I think the problem is the test I'm using. It say 300 mg per one cc. But I think it's way under dosed.
    I agree it's way underdosed. Realistically you need 2cc weekly just to maintain some level of normal Test levels.

You can do TRT out of pocket and it can get pricey but you're discussing your health so. . .
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

How often are your shots?

if its every 7 days go to twice a week or once every 3-4 days whatever you prefer. Obviously adjust the injection size to keep you in the 200 mg/week range. but if you are taking shots twice a week and your level is in the 200's that's definitely just oil in those shots

Pharmacy grade testosterone is Bayer's testoviron and OBS sustanon. I have used both and they are excellent. They are available on the black market.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.