Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TRT? Help

Default TRT? Help

I'm 52 and been doing trt for a year now. My first blood work came back, and my total test was 240. So my doc put me Test c 200mg every three weeks, did that for three months and on my second blood work my total test went down to 230. So he put me on 200mg every two weeks, well long story short, I lost my medical so now I'm doing my own trt at home. I'm doing 200mg of test c every week, been doing that for the last 6 weeks. just got my third blood work back today, my total test is 217. People at the gym tell me I need to raise it to 300mg to 400mg a week. What should I do, feel like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sax View Post
    I'm 52 and been doing trt for a year now. My first blood work came back, and my total test was 240. So my doc put me Test c 200mg every three weeks, did that for three months and on my second blood work my total test went down to 230. So he put me on 200mg every two weeks, well long story short, I lost my medical so now I'm doing my own trt at home. I'm doing 200mg of test c every week, been doing that for the last 6 weeks. just got my third blood work back today, my total test is 217. People at the gym tell me I need to raise it to 300mg to 400mg a week. What should I do, feel like shit.
    No one's knows nothing about TRT?

Try buying real testosterone.