Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Harris Named Online Editor of Muscular Development

Default Ron Harris Named Online Editor of Muscular Development

Baye gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Baye gone?
    Seems to be. Damn. That was quick. I wish good luck to Ron, but this is like the bad luck job to have at MD.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Long overdue for Ron, assuming he wanted the job previously. Hope Baye will still post on here

Good news!

Didn't take the job the first time it was offered to me, as I was perfectly happy just writing. But it's been a very solitary life. I am ready for a real challenge and ready to be part of a solid team getting things done. Also looking forward to working more with Peter and Shawn, both of whom I have the utmost respect for. I'm also looking forward to getting back to the shows and being part of the action. I've gone to the Arnold and the O as a fan the past couple years and it's just not the same.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Didn't take the job the first time it was offered to me, as I was perfectly happy just writing. But it's been a very solitary life. I am ready for a real challenge and ready to be part of a solid team getting things done. Also looking forward to working more with Peter and Shawn, both of whom I have the utmost respect for. I'm also looking forward to getting back to the shows and being part of the action. I've gone to the Arnold and the O as a fan the past couple years and it's just not the same.
    Look forward to your play by play during bikini And maybe now you'll finally be able to afford some GH

Congrats Ron, you have always been an outstanding guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Look forward to your play by play during bikini And maybe now you'll finally be able to afford some GH
    We will be focusing more on Open and 212 BB, Classic, and probably WPD. Not so much on Bikini, MPD, and Figure. Talking about play by play.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Congrats Ron. well deserved brother.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

We will be focusing more on Open and 212 BB, Classic, and probably WPD. Not so much on Bikini, MPD, and Figure. Talking about play by play.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Congrats to Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Thanks all! Off to pick up my son from HS and have him train chest, shoulders, and tri's.

Gongratulstions on youre new job..Excelent that we are going to focus on bodybuyilding only and drop bikini,figure and men s phsyque as it has Noothing to do with swag .......Bun Ron what type of ideas have you pitched to make m. d great again??? Without going into detail , but is david baye ,bob and shawn gone???Have you talked to baye?? what does he say??? Any way I hope you can bring new exciting ideas to the site....We will suport you in doing that,,,,You have to start with a bang and take over...Remember if you want help im here , also if there are any shows in europa il help you cover it for free
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Will there be a Ron Harris and Goon sighting in Tampa?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Yeah, we do not want photos or posts about bikinis and MPD competitors. I remember the last Nationals, the thread had 50 pages of photos of these divisions.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Congratulations to Ron.

Post on a Baye thread...go workout , come back and all his existence is wiped? I Steve the modern "Eraser "?

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast