Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Another TRT Question.

Default Another TRT Question.

I've been reading about TRT, and they say 200mg a week is about as high as you would need to go. Buts that's Pharmacy grade testosterone c. I hear the gear you get out of the country is not pharmacy grade. So should do more then 200mg a week. My levels are around 217.

not being pharmacy grade does not necessarily mean that it will be underdosed. I would say, try your new stuff at 200mg, if it's really testosterone you should start to feel better quickly, both physically and mentally. Changes within the first day even. If in a week to 2 weeks there is no noticeable difference you could up the dose. this is all guesswork without labs though. How accessible is a testosterone blood test for you? There is a lab order place where i live that checks testosterone free and total for $80.

I'm on TRT. My levels were at 200 as yours are. 200 does the trick, with the good pharma stuff, believe that. Huge difference.
    Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys.

You could take 200 mg T weekly for 4-5 weeks then get labs to see where your Total T is brother
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

I'd inject 100mg 2 x weekly with a 27a slin pin sub-q. It'll stabilize blood levels and you should have less estrogen conversion.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by sax View Post
    I've been reading about TRT, and they say 200mg a week is about as high as you would need to go. Buts that's Pharmacy grade testosterone c. I hear the gear you get out of the country is not pharmacy grade. So should do more then 200mg a week. My levels are around 217.

At a baseline level of 217 a dose of 200mg of cypionate a week would tend to lead towards increased aromatization. Try 100mg a week for 4 weeks then up the dose to 150mg for 4 weeks. On the 7th day after you inject get your labs drawn as you should have achieved steady state levels. For healthy TRT your low day or 7th day should be in the 700 to 800 range.