Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Supplement Warehouse out of business

Default Supplement Warehouse out of business

I didn't see anything posted about this. I just recently tried to order from Supplement Warehouse and never got an email that the order had shipped and tried to contact them and again never heard a response. I cancelled the order via online.

Today, I received this email

TO: ONLINE CUSTOMERS OF SUPPLEMENTWAREHOUSE.COM, INC.

On January 30, 2017, Supplementwarehouse.com, Inc. (the “Company”) filed a voluntary assignment for the benefit of creditors proceeding in the Milwaukee County Circuit Court in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Case No. 17-CV-802 (the “Receivership”). This Receivership was filed due to the Company’s failure to meet its financial obligations. Michael S. Polsky, Esq., was appointed as Receiver of the Company, and on January 31, 2017, the Company’s operations ceased.

According to the Company’s records, at some point prior to the Receivership filing, you placed an Order through the Company’s website that was not completely fulfilled. Because the Company is no longer operating, immediate refunds to those orders are not available.

If you believe you have a claim against the Company, you can: (1) attempt to contact your credit card processor to dispute any charges; and/or (2) file a Proof of Claim in the Company’s Receivership proceeding via the attached form. There is no guarantee that filing a Proof of Claim will result in the return of any payments you have made to the Company. Pursuant to the instructions on the Proof of Claim form, a Proof of Claim must be notarized, mailed to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court and received by May 10, 2017in order to be timely filed.

This also confirms that all notices from the Receiver’s office to you regarding the Receivership will be via e-mail, using the email address used to place your order.

If you have any questions, please contact Pat Foster, Paralegal, at the Receiver’s office at pfoster@bcblaw.net or 414-390-5935.
    Just an FYI so no one else orders or can try to get payment for an unfilled order.

I just tried to order about 10 days ago but the site had changed so I thought I would get back to it later.

I used to get some cheap protein there and then TONS of extras....all those 99 cent add ins....heck I even got "Trimspa" stuff before. Too bad.