Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 21

Thread: Ivie Rhein Trains Delts 5 Weeks Out | NPC Karina Nascimento Classic 2017

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,617
    Gender
    Male

    Default Ivie Rhein Trains Delts 5 Weeks Out | NPC Karina Nascimento Classic 2017


  2. #2
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,469
    Gender
    Male

    Default





    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  3. #3
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Batty are you there I have a question about female muscle
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  4. #4
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,469
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Batty are you there I have a question about female muscle
    Shoot!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  5. #5
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ivie rocks!
    I first took notice of her at the NPC All South Championships in St Augustine.
    Great lines, musculature and beauty.

    ivie_rhein.jpg

  6. #6
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,511

    Default

    Love her look and that accent, good find John!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  7. #7
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Shoot!
    Yes you seem very excited about female muscle.Have you ever been in a relationship with a female bodybuilder ?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  8. #8
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Love her look and that accent, good find John!
    Sounds a bit like Karina Nascimento whose show she is prepping for. Ran into her IFBB Pros Karina Yoakam & Selena Pons this weekend in Miami.
    With my best batty boy look.

    16998053_10154861538596655_532485559163100924_n.jpg

  9. #9
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,511

    Default

    Batty Boy Lol


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  10. #10
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Sounds a bit like Karina Nascimento whose show she is prepping for. Ran into her IFBB Pros Karina Yoakam & Selena Pons this weekend in Miami.
    With my best batty boy look.

    16998053_10154861538596655_532485559163100924_n.jpg
    Big pimpin bro , i hope you are tapping some of that ass? the show looked good , did santi and ariel guest pose too
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  11. #11
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Big pimpin bro , i hope you are tapping some of that ass? the show looked good , did santi and ariel guest pose too
    I have not had sexual relations with those women.
    Ariel's video is up on the site.
    Santi's will be up with other scheduled material bro.
    Bill-Clinton.jpg

  12. #12
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    I have not had sexual relations with those women.
    Ariel's video is up on the site.
    Santi's will be up with other scheduled material bro.
    Bill-Clinton.jpg
    This has to be one of the best thing when you are photographing , not the money but those late nights at the hotel and you got hundreds of hurt or naive fitness chicks off all ages .
    Most of them is on some type of man hormone drug so they are more horny than regular girls ...Specially if you are able to do fore play with the enlarged clits you be tapping ALL NIGHT LONG BRO ee132e24bacd8ed19e49e6d962a79929.973x1000x1.jpg
    Keep it up
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  13. #13
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Well I've long said, it isn't actually like that for the photographers and videographers. Before, during and after the contests I'm working. Still working on the content in fact at this point. It was a six hour one way drive to cover the show and shoots on Sunday morning before driving back six hour to load galleries, process content for multiple sites and process video, fill client orders, etc. As has been said about me by other editorial staff I'm actually not popular, don't get invited to the dances and to hang out grinding on the body parts of preference as contest time is GO TIME a few days before, during and after the event for those of us that do this for a living and love the process more so than the drama.
    Makes for good fantasy I reckon, but I'm old and don't have a steady stock of blue pills or interest in the fallout from all that shit bro.
    More important to me is the example the athletes set on stage, in being good people many with real careers that serve as a normal positive example for others.
    Back to Ivie she has to teen children and a husband who is a personal trainer. Being able to balance everything and look awesome on stage is great. She has an inspiring physique and personal life by example.

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    This has to be one of the best thing when you are photographing , not the money but those late nights at the hotel and you got hundreds of hurt or naive fitness chicks off all ages .
    Most of them is on some type of man hormone drug so they are more horny than regular girls ...Specially if you are able to do fore play with the enlarged clits you be tapping ALL NIGHT LONG BRO ee132e24bacd8ed19e49e6d962a79929.973x1000x1.jpg
    Keep it up

  14. #14
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Ivie rocks!
    I first took notice of her at the NPC All South Championships in St Augustine.
    Great lines, musculature and beauty.

    ivie_rhein.jpg
    How is she not a pro yet?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  15. #15
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Sounds a bit like Karina Nascimento whose show she is prepping for. Ran into her IFBB Pros Karina Yoakam & Selena Pons this weekend in Miami.
    With my best batty boy look.

    16998053_10154861538596655_532485559163100924_n.jpg
    Mmmmmm, Karina.....
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  16. #16
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    How is she not a pro yet?
    Can't do pro qualifier in the states due to being from Brazil. As she wins a few more overalls I encouraged her to contact Pittsburgh for advice.

  17. #17
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Can't do pro qualifier in the states due to being from Brazil. As she wins a few more overalls I encouraged her to contact Pittsburgh for advice.
    Shit! Does Brazil have a National Championship? I mean, Victor Richards can win some low level show in Africa to get a pro card I'm sure there is a way to get her that card?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •