Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich Gaspari's Opinion On the 2017 Arnold Classic Results

Default Rich Gaspari's Opinion On the 2017 Arnold Classic Results

Barbarian

Great stuff.

How is Gaspari Nutrition doing?

Guys like Shawn would've had a lot to learn from with guys like Cedric. Cedric can never be looked at as being about himself.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Guys like Shawn would've had a lot to learn from with guys like Cedric. Cedric can never be looked at as being about himself.
    Unless you're In Ced's platoon, having to run 5 miles a couple times a week and wondering why Ced doesn't have to. And why Ced is allowed to use banned substance while active duty, while others get Article 15's and discharged for the same drugs. Not all about himself?
    Last edited by majrminer; March 5th, 2017 at 11:07 PM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Listerine View Post
    Great stuff.

How is Gaspari Nutrition doing?
    Glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Unless you're In Ced's platoon, having to run 5 miles a couple times a week and wondering why Ced doesn't have to. And why Ced is allowed to use banned substance while active duty, while others get Article 15's and discharged for the same drugs. Not all about himself?
    Touché

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cedric would've shared a piece of his orange with the other competitors. If Gaspari Nutrition is still sponsoring, then things must be going well...good for him.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Epic!

I think there is an agreement between the military and IFBB, if you are a bodybuilder, they allow you to be in juice.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Rich does not follow the scene today, he does not know how to answer at all. Shawn just lets him burn.

Absolutely not true

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Epic!

I think there is an agreement between the military and IFBB, if you are a bodybuilder, they allow you to be in juice.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    Absolutely not true
    Of course not, but you see a lot of bodybuilding professionals who are in the army. Obviously, they turn a blind eye.

As an active military member, this is a little skewed. Never in my career in the military has ANYONE ever been tested for steroids that I have seen. I'm sure it happens from time to time, but quite frankly no one cares about it, its not something that alters mind state and actually increases performance. There is a big difference between a soldier being on testosterone and showing up to duty drunk, stoned or high. Also how do you know Cedric isn't out running 5 miles with his platoon? Have you served and seen that not many platoons are running 5 miles that often anyway. On top of that he has earned a higher rank which comes with more privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by deke89 View Post
    As an active military member, this is a little skewed. Never in my career in the military has ANYONE ever been tested for steroids that I have seen. I'm sure it happens from time to time, but quite frankly no one cares about it, its not something that alters mind state and actually increases performance. There is a big difference between a soldier being on testosterone and showing up to duty drunk, stoned or high. Also how do you know Cedric isn't out running 5 miles with his platoon? Have you served and seen that not many platoons are running 5 miles that often anyway. On top of that he has earned a higher rank which comes with more privilege.
    Yes, the obvious privilege being his ability to (obviously) break both Federal law and the UCMJ.

Steroids in Cedric's case of active duty aren't performance enhancing. They're a performance detractor. I think you know that. The fact that HE turns a blind eye to the law and UCMJ is on HIM, not the military. That's also a lack of Honor, Duty, and Selfless Service. Stop justifying something illegal on many fronts. You aren't exhibiting Integrity at that point.

"L.D.R.S.H.I.P."
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while I was in the army at fort bragg, NC a sergeant in the special forces got an article 15 for steroid use, and another special forces soldier got an A15 for bringing back steroids from Germany.
    IFBB PRO Brad Davis

On the battlefield, I do not see that it should help carry an extra 60 pounds of muscle mass in your frame.

Massive muscle is only useful for bodybuilding contests.

Every time I come to this forum someone is attacking Shawn Ray. I suggest MD have a 'flame shawn ray' forum, and sniping remarks directed at or about Shawn Ray be restricted to the FSR (flame shawn ray) forum. The forum I propose could also earn this site money - it could host ads from anger management companies, psychologists, MDs, etc who offer solutions for obsessive rumination (over someone who 'crossed you' - on the internet. real - or imagined). Should the FSR forum prove successful or result in individuals getting the help they need, then a similar forum dedicated to vince goodrum could be created.
    What shawn ray did to certain people on this and other boards I do not know, and I have read his responses to flamers which seemed diplomatic when he could have said grow up and stop fucking crying kid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast