Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Star Profile | Dave Draper - The Blonde Bomber Part 1

Default A Star Profile | Dave Draper - The Blonde Bomber Part 1

Great read, still looks the part and lifts like a man on a mission

I remember seeing him in "Don't Make Waves" and being in awe of his physique.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I remember seeing him in "Don't Make Waves" and being in awe of his physique.
    Same here.

Use to love the Beverly Hillbillies as a kid,(it would play afterschool in reruns) and I remember the episode where granny wanted to cure Dave if his case of the Barbelles" or something like that

^^^one of my favorite shows growing up.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

It is great looking back at Bodybuilding History!

I learned not all that is promised is real and not all that is pursued is worthy. Give me muscles and a heart of gold, not lumps for sale and Man Tan and choreography and glaring and the theme of 2001. Give me muscle, real muscle, and give me a gym at six AM. A good fit in a tank top and jeans while sitting on a park bench contemplating the sunset beats a Mister Olympia crown amid oily bodies on stage in Brooklyn or Ohio anytime, I thought. Maybe I’m lazy or a coward or unaware or negative or a realist or a poor loser or just fund-less and poor. I wonder sometimes what I could have done had I not tripped over my two left feet: changed the world, become president, built a sky rise out of pier wood, celebrated my 45th wedding anniversary. Fact is, everything is exactly as it should be, as it is meant to be, thank God.
    Who knows? Money has a way of screaming in one’s ear. There were allurements and promises dangled before my nose once, but they were extracted quickly when I extended my outstretched hand. I like the solidness of the iron in the hand, not the flimsy promises of rascals promoting it. Reminds me of politics, power and greed, and nothing of broad shoulders, strong backs and well-executed workouts.
    Pleasantly surprised. Really, Dave was not between os my favourite guys, but I am grateful to have discovered the person behind the body, pure gold.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»