Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas McCarver tearing Shawn Ray a new one...FB post from 1hr ago. Good read.

Barbarian

In the end, it's up to the individual to decide what to put in their body so it's their personal responsibility not the "gurus" to make sure they are protecting themselves. Without hard evidence, I don't believe fingers should be pointed at anyone and if your sick competing is a bad idea (as exemplified by what happened to Dallas).

These body count stats are truly showing an ugly side of where this industry is right now and it's sad to see. Sometimes is takes the bigger person to ratchet down an escalating situation like this and that's what I hoped for reading this thread..I have been sorely disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    Lasix is a 70s drug, no real coach would use it, so much better stuff out
    I'm not so sure Arnold and fans of the 70s look would agree that what is out today is better based on the relative look of the users on stage. As for the adverse impacts on numbers of competitors there are many more athletes across all divisions with an exponential number of unregulated gurus peddling all sorts of stuff including Lasix. So impact even with your so-called "better stuff" on the whole has a far worse impact on total numbers of athletes now than in the 70s.
    Plus, what constitutes a "real coach" considering you don't need a degree or license to do what they do? Don't need a degree to be a "journalist" either, but I doubt anyone ever died from words versus the contents of a protocol. Of course if any guru feels Shawn has harmed them unduly with his words they can sue him and enter their protocols into evidence to demonstrate they should be held harmless
    Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; March 21st, 2017 at 12:10 AM.

You keep bringing up lasix to try and prove you are one of the cool kids or something but all you are doing is showing how ignorant you are in prep, nobody good has used lasix for decades

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kray.jpg

Behemoth

^^
    Congrats to Noel. He finally posted a picture of a real beautiful woman. Shawn knows!

I was a friend of Anthony's and what happened to him was aweful. But he was warned by his Dr's not to compete, he had heart issues for numerous years leading into that contest. Dave and Anthony were friends but his death was his own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Milos worked with Luke Wood RIP

Palumbo worked with Anthony Derazzo RIP

Both never saw the age of 45✔

I'm sure there are more Bodies, I'll take a closer look at the GURU / Dead Body Count and check back.✌

Guru -0
    #JustSayNo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Doherty on a different website just called Shawn a drama queen referring to him causing drama all the times at Olympia while Dorian was always subtle and respectful.

He said something like he makes money off of being a drama queen.

Couldnt say it better.
    Kevin Levrone looks better than 99.99% of shit talkers.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shizzo View Post
    And he will have zero titles in his career.

How many likes will that get?
    Of course Shawn Ray has about zero fans outside this place. I am going to go further and say Dallas fans (younger crowd like myself) on social media do not even know Shawn Ray is. They definitely know Kevin Levrone tho.

Im not a Shawn Ray fan, but Dallas needs to know his place here. When it is all said and done, in the world of bodybuilding, the name Shawn Ray will always be remembered, he is a hall of famer. Dallas will be forgotten and never achieve a fraction of what Shawn has. Dallas is just another big guy nothing special or unique, he will fade away within 5 years. Even if Dallas is 100% right, he represents everything wrong with millennials, they have absolutely zero respect for those who paved the way before them. Dallas has no place to talk about any hall of famer like this. ................and most of all Damn you Dallas for putting me in a position to take Shawns side ...

both pics about same age

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    Im not a Shawn Ray fan, but Dallas needs to know his place here. When it is all said and done, in the world of bodybuilding, the name Shawn Ray will always be remembered, he is a hall of famer. Dallas will be forgotten and never achieve a fraction of what Shawn has. Dallas is just another big guy nothing special or unique, he will fade away within 5 years. Even if Dallas is 100% right, he represents everything wrong with millennials, they have absolutely zero respect for those who paved the way before them. Dallas has no place to talk about any hall of famer like this. ................and most of all Damn you Dallas for putting me in a position to take Shawns side ...
    And who is Cesar bro? I know him from the planet of the apes. and then If I talk with my grandpa I may somehow find out he was a roman king. Are your sure 10 years from now Shawn Ray will be more relevant than Dallas, Kai, Jay? Consider we are living in the age of social media and VR. Only known mainstream bodybuilder beside the current contenders is and will be Arnold period.

The problem with America today is that you dont want to change but you want to change my generation by force. And no one is changing thus the divide we live in. millennials and the generation after are the future whether you accept it or not.

Every generation pays for the mistakes of the previous one. So if we are fuck ups that is on you. Years of nonsensical war, billions of dollars down the toilet, and billions more in students debt. Meanwhile Asian and Middle eastern students study free in US education system with stipends and go back to high paying jobs promised.

That is on you dude not me. I finished my masters and been working non-stop to make it since high school.

Paved the way my ass. I have no respect for your or shawn's hard work. Dallas however is my generation and he is busting his ass and I demand you old fuckers to respect him.

Week after Shawn turned 25 he placed 3rd at the Mr. Olympia and beat several people who either won Mr. Olympia in past or should have won. He placed this well not because he was big but because his physique was that good... one of the best ever. Bodybuilding in early 90's and 2017 are so different... it's crazy.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    both pics about same age

those pics, yikes!
    Shawn is most likely not wrong, but is not professional in getting his message out. Truth hurts , but professionalism helps the messenger maintain respect.
    Dallas most likely took some poor recommendations on drug intake. he compounded this error by crying about it.
    end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcy View Post
    Tony Doherty on a different website just called Shawn a drama queen referring to him causing drama all the times at Olympia while Dorian was always subtle and respectful.

He said something like he makes money off of being a drama queen.

Couldnt say it better.
    My comment got deleted a few hrs ago saying the same thing

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by endeavourzen View Post
    My comment got deleted a few hrs ago saying the same thing

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Its kind of a dictatorship here. if information out there is relative why not use it in a discussion. Tony Doherty is not even part of that organization.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Boyz 2 men once had a song in the 90s called down on bended kneeAttachment 355020
    You sure is deep throathing Ray good ...why are you obsessed with defending ray??
    Ray and dallas had a PRIVATE coonfersation at the arnold classic ,,What did ray do? he went straight to m,d forums in the play by play and told everybody about there private conversation ..
    Not to long a go ray made fun of don LONg while he was in prison and talked s´hit about him..Don long even showed the chritmass sms he got from ray.Ray has no morals , and no credibility when it comes to beeing a man .
    He makes fun of dead people,he makes fun off kids dying because of energy drinks,FOR GODS SAKE he is dissing arron singermann saying he is a crook , but yet he is a shred s athlete? please ...
    It is not about him beeng real as you put it in critiquing Dallas is the way he does it and constantly lies and jokes about other people,,.
    Dallas is on tremendous amounts of steroids and ia only 25 his test are 75 times higher than a normal man, he will get to ray at one point --
    Oh, I had not read this post.

We all know that Sean is an asshole.
    "In the future, my name anger attached to greatness. I am dynamite."

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Trainers get credit when athletes do great, but if one dies they run the other direction and who can blame them?
    That's the reason Roman is being a pussy.

The gurus are responsible for some BB progress, as the brain controls the doses of drugs and food that the athlete is going to take. But they are also responsible for great damage to health. Uniques responsibles? No, but they are directly responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Thats like he described his EXACT situation. Egomaniac and immature. Spent his whole life critiquing the IFBB... Now works for them.
    He left the sport because he did not like using drugs. Or that said. Why not compete in natty organizations? Why remain linked to a sport and an industry that depends on drugs?
    Last edited by Beti ona; March 21st, 2017 at 04:25 AM.
    "In the future, my name anger attached to greatness. I am dynamite."

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast