Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Remember Jozef Grolmus?

Josef had great arms, and look at Eward in that last vid, that was late in hes time and he looks great. RIP

Josef only lost by one point to Gaspari in the posedown so it was a really close victory for Rich at the Universe. The next year, 1985, Josef won the Universe over Phil Williams. Phil said in an interview I did with him that the German judges wanted Josef to win because they thought he was ripped off in '84 and should have won that year. He mentions the contest at the 40:00 min mark - http://www.floridaphysique.com/bodyb...phil-williams-

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Was actually just watching that. I had Jozef winning

5:40 i had Ulf Larson winning easy..the Swedish Brad Pitt had epic music and a mustache you would kill for..
    now i think he owns a few very popular fish n chips restaurants opened up called 'Brad Pitt's Fish N Chips'

Quote Originally Posted by Natural_O View Post
    Josef only lost by one point to Gaspari in the posedown so it was a really close victory for Rich at the Universe. The next year, 1985, Josef won the Universe over Phil Williams. Phil said in an interview I did with him that the German judges wanted Josef to win because they thought he was ripped off in '84 and should have won that year. He mentions the contest at the 40:00 min mark - http://www.floridaphysique.com/bodyb...phil-williams-
    i heard Gaspari almost shit himself when he saw Ulf Larson's mustache, made him even drop to 0.01% bodyfat to try to beat him and Josef

Jozef originaly from former Czechoslovakia lives in Germany and owns the gym
    Had 2 brothers younger Pavol /former IFBB pro /and Peter who used to serve in French legion both were mudered years ago by getting involved with wrong dirty people

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Rich was only 21 years old there.
    I love the Gaspari energy and confidence! This made bodybuilding so appealing or dare I say cool

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    From what I remember, he lost to Gaspari in the LH class at the IFBB world championships. However, a lot of people saw him as having a 'better' physique, just not as hard. Edwardo Kawak in his pre IFBB years had similar billowing muscles.
    Kawak was a pure freak. Was overlooked a lot but dude was dense s shit
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

I consider this guy Slovakian but as an athlete he represented Germany because he immigrated there in early 80's.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Insane Christmas tree.
    Agree

Josef should have beaten rich he had more muscle. Rich always had the conditioning he was a cocky son of a bitch back then.

Yes this was bodybuilding.. Now we have shredded asses and bubble guts..

Looks great. One of the best physiques at that time. Destroys most of the physiques today.

I remember him. Great BB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12