Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Sets the Record Straight on DMAA

Default Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Sets the Record Straight on DMAA

I remember going into a supplement store in 2013, right around the time DMAA was pulled from the shelves, and this woman came in looking for OxyElite (USP Labs). She was tapping her foot with a nervous energy. When the store clerk told her that they had to remove it from their shelves, she became furious and started displaying addict-type behaviors (aggression, anxiety, stress, etc.).

This would be an interesting anecdote on its own, but I saw this same scenario many times with women who used the product successfully to lose fat. They were addicts.

Coffee is more addictive than DMMA. Its only point in favor is the appetite suppression.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Jared Wheat also actually sued an independent scientist for nothing else than publishing his work. But I'm glad he set the record straight here, now we can all take his word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    I remember going into a supplement store in 2013, right around the time DMAA was pulled from the shelves, and this woman came in looking for OxyElite (USP Labs). She was tapping her foot with a nervous energy. When the store clerk told her that they had to remove it from their shelves, she became furious and started displaying addict-type behaviors (aggression, anxiety, stress, etc.).

This would be an interesting anecdote on its own, but I saw this same scenario many times with women who used the product successfully to lose fat. They were addicts.
    This happens all the time now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    This happens all the time now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DMAA isn't banned, so that would make sense
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    DMAA isn't banned, so that would make sense
    you mean IT IS BANNED now, happened this week

DMAA ruling was already decided long ago. Do you seriously think that a government employee would rule against the government??? One indication was that they returned all of his seized products. DMAA in my opinion works well but it can be easily abused by people so I never recommend it to anyone. However, the real reason for the ban was for the same reason for ephedra.....because it worked for people losing weight. For that, its a threat to the pharmaceutical and medical establishments. People being healthy and in shape would reduce their revenues. They make more money keeping people fat and lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    DMAA ruling was already decided long ago. Do you seriously think that a government employee would rule against the government??? One indication was that they returned all of his seized products. DMAA in my opinion works well but it can be easily abused by people so I never recommend it to anyone. However, the real reason for the ban was for the same reason for ephedra.....because it worked for people losing weight. For that, its a threat to the pharmaceutical and medical establishments. People being healthy and in shape would reduce their revenues. They make more money keeping people fat and lazy.
    Bro I hope to hell that you are not recommending anything to anyone lol
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

I wonder what the status of DMAA is here is Canada? You can still buy bottles of 25mg Ephedra OTC in many supplement stores here.

I have never used DMAA but have done ECA stacks with decent results.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Not exactly, ephedra is used to make methamphetamine, I think that was the main reason for its prohibition.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Not exactly, ephedra is used to make methamphetamine, I think that was the main reason for its prohibition.
    Does this mean that Canada doesn't have a big meth problem? Cause I was able to buy a case of ephedrine HCL right from a supplement store (a very reputable and large supplement store), no questions asked.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this is the case here. Just wondering why such big differences between the two countries' laws.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by superdim View Post
    Does this mean that Canada doesn't have a big meth problem? Cause I was able to buy a case of ephedrine HCL right from a supplement store (a very reputable and large supplement store), no questions asked.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this is the case here. Just wondering why such big differences between the two countries' laws.
    Because canadians are more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by superdim View Post
    I guess it's because are political decisions, politicians never act with rationality.

I do not know to what extent Canada has drug abuse problems compared to the USA.

Juggernaut

I believe every word that Jared Wheat says.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post

Bullshit. Ephedrine is still legal because its a pharmacutical product. There was hardly a meth problem in the 80's and 90's when ephedra was most commonly stocked.