Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 114

Thread: Ronline Chat Episode 1 | Shawn Ray Responds to Dallas McCarver

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,739
    Gender
    Male

    Default Ronline Chat Episode 1 | Shawn Ray Responds to Dallas McCarver


  2. #2
    Mass Monster romant56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    5,808
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Excellent job Ron Harris. You asked Sean the important question. You are a good journalist. Sean sidestepped it as usual but that's on him. Great job and I'll be watching your segment in the future.

  3. #3

    Default

    Good stuff Ron. I appreciate you trying to get this out in a timely manner.

    Ronline works, to fix your poor lighting, just put a desk lamp close to you and it should be better.

    Shawn Ray just like Bob chick is excellent at making his points. Those 2 guys could probably have me almost believing that the earth was flat if they wanted.

    Now that everyone has had their say, lets hope it all dies down now. I'm willing to bet that with the passage of time both Dallas and Ray will be laughing about this together in the future.

  4. #4
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,788
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Any young bodybuilder who thinks Shawn does not know what he is talking about has no clue! It is tough love!

  5. #5
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    523
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Any young bodybuilder who thinks Shawn does not know what he is talking about has no clue! It is tough love!
    No side wins here. This whole incident needs a quick burial with no obit.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Excellent job Ron Harris. You asked Sean the important question. You are a good journalist. Sean sidestepped it as usual but that's on him. Great job and I'll be watching your segment in the future.
    The fact that you can't even spell his damn name right just tells how educated you are lol

    You wouldn't talk positively about Shawn no matter what he said. Side stepped? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,788
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss5728 View Post
    No side wins here. This whole incident needs a quick burial with no obit.
    It could have died a week ago but Dallas put out a Facebook rant and fans will respond! Don't Blame Shawn he is not your prep coach or sponsor!

  8. #8
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,439
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Good chat!

  9. #9
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,777
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    from fb

    Dennis Newman When Shawn is telling you what he thinks , you learn from it and listen to change things , he's not trying to destroy you he's lifting you up and hoping you can recognize it than taking it as a put down . This sport is all about judgment , unless constructive criticism is a insecurity of your to hard to handle this sport isn't for you .. learning and growing physically should be the only thing that you should be concerned with and not listening to people blowing smoke up your ass
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

  10. #10

    Default

    Even if people pretend that they don't like drama and petty fighting, in reality they enjoy it. That's how social media has grown so much. Now let's wait for Chad's response, he's the only one involved in all of this and who still hasn't commented.

  11. #11
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,788
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    from fb

    Dennis Newman When Shawn is telling you what he thinks , you learn from it and listen to change things , he's not trying to destroy you he's lifting you up and hoping you can recognize it than taking it as a put down . This sport is all about judgment , unless constructive criticism is a insecurity of your to hard to handle this sport isn't for you .. learning and growing physically should be the only thing that you should be concerned with and not listening to people blowing smoke up your ass
    Dennis Newman what does he know? Lol.

  12. #12
    ANIMAL naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,957
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    That was really good Ron & Shawn.


    Like him or not Shawn's job now is to be critical, he is not there to sugar coat anything nor is that his style.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

  13. #13
    Barbarian bsilva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    723
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    That was really good Ron & Shawn.


    Like him or not Shawn's job now is to be critical, he is not there to sugar coat anything nor is that his style.
    Agreed, all the shawn criticism makes zero sense. He is spot on in regards to both perceived slights. Normal twenty-something year olds shouldn't be passing out onstage. Shawn's message raised some serious attention to something that unfortunately only gets highlighted when it is too late and we have to read about the Art Atwoods and Luke Woods.

    As far as his progress, sure he has gotten bigger but his midsection has gotten way worse, which makes his chest look even flatter. It's not just food, those insides are all kinds of swollen and the sport thankfully is going away from that look.

  14. #14

    Default

    I would rather hear the truth than have someone lie straight to my face and say something that sn't true. Very unprofessional of Dallas and disappointed in him as an athlete. Wake up Dallas!

  15. #15
    Spotter TheTruth69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tampa FL (Trigger City)
    Posts
    275
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Fuck I love listening to Shawn critique shit, the guy just don't give a flying fuck.

  16. #16
    Spotter TheTruth69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tampa FL (Trigger City)
    Posts
    275
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Excellent job Ron Harris. You asked Sean the important question. You are a good journalist. Sean sidestepped it as usual but that's on him. Great job and I'll be watching your segment in the future.
    Who is Sean?

  17. #17
    Muscle Head
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    brighton michigan
    Posts
    27
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Excellent job Shawn...Excellent job Ron...Dallas has a bright future ahead if he chooses to listen and learn from legit critics like Shawn Ray.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •