Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ronline Chat Episode 1 | Shawn Ray Responds to Dallas McCarver

Default Ronline Chat Episode 1 | Shawn Ray Responds to Dallas McCarver

Excellent job Ron Harris. You asked Sean the important question. You are a good journalist. Sean sidestepped it as usual but that's on him. Great job and I'll be watching your segment in the future.

Good stuff Ron. I appreciate you trying to get this out in a timely manner.

Ronline works, to fix your poor lighting, just put a desk lamp close to you and it should be better.

Shawn Ray just like Bob chick is excellent at making his points. Those 2 guys could probably have me almost believing that the earth was flat if they wanted.

Now that everyone has had their say, lets hope it all dies down now. I'm willing to bet that with the passage of time both Dallas and Ray will be laughing about this together in the future.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Any young bodybuilder who thinks Shawn does not know what he is talking about has no clue! It is tough love!

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Any young bodybuilder who thinks Shawn does not know what he is talking about has no clue! It is tough love!
    No side wins here. This whole incident needs a quick burial with no obit.

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Excellent job Ron Harris. You asked Sean the important question. You are a good journalist. Sean sidestepped it as usual but that's on him. Great job and I'll be watching your segment in the future.
    The fact that you can't even spell his damn name right just tells how educated you are lol

You wouldn't talk positively about Shawn no matter what he said. Side stepped? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ss5728 View Post
    No side wins here. This whole incident needs a quick burial with no obit.
    It could have died a week ago but Dallas put out a Facebook rant and fans will respond! Don't Blame Shawn he is not your prep coach or sponsor!

Freak of Nature

Good chat!

from fb

Dennis Newman When Shawn is telling you what he thinks , you learn from it and listen to change things , he's not trying to destroy you he's lifting you up and hoping you can recognize it than taking it as a put down . This sport is all about judgment , unless constructive criticism is a insecurity of your to hard to handle this sport isn't for you .. learning and growing physically should be the only thing that you should be concerned with and not listening to people blowing smoke up your ass
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Even if people pretend that they don't like drama and petty fighting, in reality they enjoy it. That's how social media has grown so much. Now let's wait for Chad's response, he's the only one involved in all of this and who still hasn't commented.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    from fb

Dennis Newman When Shawn is telling you what he thinks , you learn from it and listen to change things , he's not trying to destroy you he's lifting you up and hoping you can recognize it than taking it as a put down . This sport is all about judgment , unless constructive criticism is a insecurity of your to hard to handle this sport isn't for you .. learning and growing physically should be the only thing that you should be concerned with and not listening to people blowing smoke up your ass
    Dennis Newman what does he know? Lol.

That was really good Ron & Shawn.

Like him or not Shawn's job now is to be critical, he is not there to sugar coat anything nor is that his style.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    That was really good Ron & Shawn.

Like him or not Shawn's job now is to be critical, he is not there to sugar coat anything nor is that his style.
    Agreed, all the shawn criticism makes zero sense. He is spot on in regards to both perceived slights. Normal twenty-something year olds shouldn't be passing out onstage. Shawn's message raised some serious attention to something that unfortunately only gets highlighted when it is too late and we have to read about the Art Atwoods and Luke Woods.

As far as his progress, sure he has gotten bigger but his midsection has gotten way worse, which makes his chest look even flatter. It's not just food, those insides are all kinds of swollen and the sport thankfully is going away from that look.

I would rather hear the truth than have someone lie straight to my face and say something that sn't true. Very unprofessional of Dallas and disappointed in him as an athlete. Wake up Dallas!

Fuck I love listening to Shawn critique shit, the guy just don't give a flying fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Who is Sean?

Muscle Head

Excellent job Shawn...Excellent job Ron...Dallas has a bright future ahead if he chooses to listen and learn from legit critics like Shawn Ray.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast