Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 2 | The Boston Mass, Jose Raymond

Default The Ronline Report Episode 2 | The Boston Mass, Jose Raymond

Jose, long time fan here and saw you at the 2015(?) Phoenix Europa where you dominated guys in the open class. To be fair, guys like Kuclo were sadly off, and Lukas was sharp. I still thought you beat him.

Before the Arnold, you said you would look better than you did at the NZ Pro (2014), where you looked fantastic. Clearly, that didn't happen. It seems you are going back and forth between what you should look like (how much you should weigh). Is that because these guys are all pushing 212 on stage now? Or is that in part because you got sloppy after your wedding (as you said yourself) and couldn't bring it for the O and that lost momentum carried over into the Arnold?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Banned

Is Ron at a 1960's Pink Floyd concert?

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Jose, long time fan here and saw you at the 2015(?) Phoenix Europa where you dominated guys in the open class. To be fair, guys like Kuclo were sadly off, and Lukas was sharp. I still thought you beat him.

Before the Arnold, you said you would look better than you did at the NZ Pro (2014), where you looked fantastic. Clearly, that didn't happen. It seems you are going back and forth between what you should look like (how much you should weigh). Is that because these guys are all pushing 212 on stage now? Or is that in part because you got sloppy after your wedding (as you said yourself) and couldn't bring it for the O and that lost momentum carried over into the Arnold?
    Nothing carried over to anything, you're thinking too much. I'm simply a year older & the same protocols don't always work. As far as this Arnold compared to New Zealand, you can't really compare cuz in New Zealand there were no Olympia caliber competitors there & this was The Arnold! This was one of my best preps ever, I was in shape ahead of schedule & I was very confident I'd win. That didn't happen, on to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    Is Ron at a 1960's Pink Floyd concert?
    Grateful Dead. I need a new webcam

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post

MD Online Editor

Spotter

Great job Ron. It's great to hear what is really happening behind the training and the shows. It's interesting to hear what Jose is planning, what he's going through, and how he feels about the others Athletes. Keep up the great work.

And about your set up, I think it's great how your making your guest look so much better then yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Nothing carried over to anything, you're thinking too much. I'm simply a year older & the same protocols don't always work. As far as this Arnold compared to New Zealand, you can't really compare cuz in New Zealand there were no Olympia caliber competitors there & this was The Arnold! This was one of my best preps ever, I was in shape ahead of schedule & I was very confident I'd win. That didn't happen, on to the next one.
    Jose is easily one of the best... It was a pleasure meeting you and the Mrs at Mitchell's when you were here for the Classic.. Check your PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Jose is easily one of the best... It was a pleasure meeting you and the Mrs at Mitchell's when you were here for the Classic.. Check your PM!
    Yeah, hoping to one day cross paths with Josť.
    I stop me....no one else does.

MD Online Editor

Even the camera they filmed the moon landing with is more clear than whatever your using, LOL

Lol's are not allowed here

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Fair enough. Congrats on the new house and vacation!
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Lol's are not allowed here

MD Online Editor
    Well I am with my post getting deleted.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Posts referring to deleted posts are forbidden!

Met Jose at Loaded Cup in Denmark 2 years ago. Amazing person, and got nothing but respect for him.

Thanks for the interview.

Advice to ron harris

Get a new camera ,,,
    If there is possible to get contact lenses and drop the glasses?
    Get a little more hype on camera maybe do some energy shots ? cocaine? jacked 3d?
    Other than that good questions ..

Advice to raymond
    There is NOBODY coming up in the 212 class at all other than Akshanini .So thats mean THIS IS THE YEAR to go for the olympia title .

How to win the olympia .

Since you are getting older you need to go all out .
    Take 1 extra month LONGER prep for the olympia .Go extra low on carbs ,get more good fats and what ever you are using for supplements take MORE of it this prep .
    This way you are sure to be the lightest weight you ever have been on Olympia , but also youre must hard and shredded ..
    Practise youre posing routine every day in the prep and choose new mUSIC ,
    Do a actual abb work out atleast 3 times a week ,, A proper abb work out ,If you get peter andre abs it will look epic on youre phsqyue --

On olympia day this come out with that Phil heath focus ,you know when he comes out with the eyes on the judges ,and his arms pumped? do the same thing ..And then blow them way with youre abs and muscle bro.
    Flex lewis has SHIIT abs ,point at them when you are next to him and do youre own vacuums bro ...

Good luck and pm me if you want a motivator when you are prepping,will do it for free for you
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Jose, did you get all that?

Appreciate the suggestions AJ! Can't get contacts in. Tried a few times. Stuck with nerd glasses.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast