Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Warrior and the Thinker - Dorian Yates' Latest Project

Default The Warrior and the Thinker - Dorian Yates' Latest Project

I gotta admit reading about and watching videos of him always has and always will light a fire under my arse, and get me in the mood to train and compete. Its too bad that he only had that one year that is etched in my mind ('93) where he became the 2nd GOAT and maybe even the first! Theres no doubt him and Ronnie are going to be the baddest asses in the history of bodybuilding, for some time!! And Haney was close 3rd!!! Its remarkable that for 22yrs straight we had 3 bad ass dudes winning he Mr. O!!! Awesome!!!

Not your best Peter, the ending is just tapet on from a old, but good, story you did years ago. Agree about the point your giving here anyway.

Muscle Head

This article was awesome! Dorian is one of my all time favorites. Big fan of Mr McGough as well. If you are a hard core Dorian fan I recommend picking up The Shadow Warrior dvd..it is excellent! I still have Blood and Guts on vhs..got it when it FIRST came out..aging myself..can't believe I'm 44 now

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Peter and Dorian is a great look at bodybuilding history and how the brotherhood is alive and well! I saw Dorian guest pose at the NOC and he was a monster. His strong mind will always be respected in bodybuilding and I still watch Blood and Guts on my vhs tape!

Behemoth

Dorian will allways be highly respected and considered one of the 4 greatest Mr. O ever

Little Guy

if mr yates is trying to break out into main stream media then lets have main stream questions,
    how long was he a skinhead and neo Nazi for? does he still believe the holocaust did not take place?