Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dani Reardon's Interview at the 2017 NPC Rhode Island Championships

Default Dani Reardon's Interview at the 2017 NPC Rhode Island Championships

Banned

The audio is way out of sync - did you use a noise reduction plugin in post, in a program without automatic delay compensation?

Dani, I would let you cut my hair
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

She has great american britney spears attitude from the early 2000s in her ..seems like a great girl
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Dani, I would let you cut my hair
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ield-kick.html

Psychopath- would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    1410887634540_wps_19_Dani_Reardon_screamed_whe.jpg
    cannot_be_unseen.jpg
    Good detective work my friend.. And I just compered here to britney spears early 200os? And poor majaminir wanted ro get a haircut from here?
    Nah bro i take it back if this is what is under the makeup ?No this is not good represent the ifbb over juianna malacarne who is a legit 10 out of ten
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

If you've ever fucked a crazy chick I think you might say otherwise. Just do it in a way so that they don't know where you live or work and pray you never bump into them again after you do a runner

i think Ron likes crazy chicks so he was blushing and very interested in the little monster

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    If you've ever fucked a crazy chick I think you might say otherwise. Just do it in a way so that they don't know where you live or work and pray you never bump into them again after you do a runner
    Don - the bitch I fucked all through my 20's (when I was fuckng looooose) was a legit psychopath (now permenantly in an institution)

so...

"I Know Bro". ��

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    1410887634540_wps_19_Dani_Reardon_screamed_whe.jpg
    cannot_be_unseen.jpg
    Good detective work my friend.. And I just compered here to britney spears early 200os? And poor majaminir wanted ro get a haircut from here?
    Nah bro i take it back if this is what is under the makeup ?No this is not good represent the ifbb over juianna malacarne who is a legit 10 out of ten
    Come on bro, she just drank too much, but she's an incredible rep.

Dani, Juliana, Rosie Harte, Shanique, Sheronica, Autum ... this division is in good hands.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Freak of Nature

So what that she was drunk and got popped for breaking boyfriends truck window? They are still together and he makes all her videos. She is one of the most popular self-made fit chicks out there and ain't all that crazy as she has both a BA & Masters degree in Exercise Science I believe. As for would not bang...she ain't on the market and her bodybuilding boyfriend would pound your ass in the ground if you tried. They are both crazy ya know.

I feel it was a fun event.

British tabloids will do shit on you, even if you are an unknown bodybuilder on the other side of the puddle.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Some important points here, men... women are just as likely as men to commit acts of domestic violence:
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...mestic_domains

And men are far less likely to report it or press charges:
    http://time.com/2921491/hope-solo-women-violence/ (paragraph 6)

And since men do not report as frequently as women, the actual statistics of domestic violence against me are probably much worse. Media won't tell you this.

If women want equality, and society truly wants that, then men cannot fail to hold women responsible for their actions

Harry is a Sleuth
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    So what that she was drunk and got popped for breaking boyfriends truck window? They are still together and he makes all her videos. She is one of the most popular self-made fit chicks out there and ain't all that crazy as she has both a BA & Masters degree in Exercise Science I believe. As for would not bang...she ain't on the market and her bodybuilding boyfriend would pound your ass in the ground if you tried. They are both crazy ya know.
    You're talking like both of them are the ideal partners. Say how many quality women would date a meathead bodybuilder or how accomplished guys would be willing to fck their life because of a crazy chick?

[QUOTE=Harrybrottman;4233984]The audio is way out of sync I used my iPhone, this was totally unplanned. But Jose was there and suggested it, made sense to grab something.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Been around long enough to know - all these ho's are single BRO! - Fuck You MPJ.

OH shit "Bodybuilding Boyfriend"! do you CUCKHOLD THIS CUNT BRO?

crazy chicks can still be hawt!!
    I stop me....no one else does.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast