Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 36

Thread: Dani Reardon's Interview at the 2017 NPC Rhode Island Championships

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,760
    Gender
    Male

    Default Dani Reardon's Interview at the 2017 NPC Rhode Island Championships


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The audio is way out of sync - did you use a noise reduction plugin in post, in a program without automatic delay compensation?

  3. #3
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Dani, I would let you cut my hair
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  4. #4
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,393
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    She has great american britney spears attitude from the early 2000s in her ..seems like a great girl
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Dani, I would let you cut my hair
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ield-kick.html

    Psychopath- would not bang.

  6. #6
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,393
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    1410887634540_wps_19_Dani_Reardon_screamed_whe.jpg
    cannot_be_unseen.jpg
    Good detective work my friend.. And I just compered here to britney spears early 200os? And poor majaminir wanted ro get a haircut from here?
    Nah bro i take it back if this is what is under the makeup ?No this is not good represent the ifbb over juianna malacarne who is a legit 10 out of ten
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    If you've ever fucked a crazy chick I think you might say otherwise. Just do it in a way so that they don't know where you live or work and pray you never bump into them again after you do a runner

  8. #8

    Default

    i think Ron likes crazy chicks so he was blushing and very interested in the little monster

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    If you've ever fucked a crazy chick I think you might say otherwise. Just do it in a way so that they don't know where you live or work and pray you never bump into them again after you do a runner
    Don - the bitch I fucked all through my 20's (when I was fuckng looooose) was a legit psychopath (now permenantly in an institution)

    so...

    "I Know Bro". ��

  10. #10
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,901
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    1410887634540_wps_19_Dani_Reardon_screamed_whe.jpg
    cannot_be_unseen.jpg
    Good detective work my friend.. And I just compered here to britney spears early 200os? And poor majaminir wanted ro get a haircut from here?
    Nah bro i take it back if this is what is under the makeup ?No this is not good represent the ifbb over juianna malacarne who is a legit 10 out of ten
    Come on bro, she just drank too much, but she's an incredible rep.

    Dani, Juliana, Rosie Harte, Shanique, Sheronica, Autum ... this division is in good hands.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  11. #11
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    So what that she was drunk and got popped for breaking boyfriends truck window? They are still together and he makes all her videos. She is one of the most popular self-made fit chicks out there and ain't all that crazy as she has both a BA & Masters degree in Exercise Science I believe. As for would not bang...she ain't on the market and her bodybuilding boyfriend would pound your ass in the ground if you tried. They are both crazy ya know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post

  12. #12
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,901
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I feel it was a fun event.

    British tabloids will do shit on you, even if you are an unknown bodybuilder on the other side of the puddle.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  13. #13
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Some important points here, men... women are just as likely as men to commit acts of domestic violence:
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...mestic_domains

    And men are far less likely to report it or press charges:
    http://time.com/2921491/hope-solo-women-violence/ (paragraph 6)

    And since men do not report as frequently as women, the actual statistics of domestic violence against me are probably much worse. Media won't tell you this.

    If women want equality, and society truly wants that, then men cannot fail to hold women responsible for their actions

    Harry is a Sleuth
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    So what that she was drunk and got popped for breaking boyfriends truck window? They are still together and he makes all her videos. She is one of the most popular self-made fit chicks out there and ain't all that crazy as she has both a BA & Masters degree in Exercise Science I believe. As for would not bang...she ain't on the market and her bodybuilding boyfriend would pound your ass in the ground if you tried. They are both crazy ya know.
    You're talking like both of them are the ideal partners. Say how many quality women would date a meathead bodybuilder or how accomplished guys would be willing to fck their life because of a crazy chick?

  15. #15
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,737

    Default

    [QUOTE=Harrybrottman;4233984]The audio is way out of sync I used my iPhone, this was totally unplanned. But Jose was there and suggested it, made sense to grab something.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    So what that she was drunk and got popped for breaking boyfriends truck window? They are still together and he makes all her videos. She is one of the most popular self-made fit chicks out there and ain't all that crazy as she has both a BA & Masters degree in Exercise Science I believe. As for would not bang...she ain't on the market and her bodybuilding boyfriend would pound your ass in the ground if you tried. They are both crazy ya know.
    Been around long enough to know - all these ho's are single BRO! - Fuck You MPJ.

    OH shit "Bodybuilding Boyfriend"! do you CUCKHOLD THIS CUNT BRO?

  17. #17
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,004
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    crazy chicks can still be hawt!!
    I stop me....no one else does.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •