Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cedric McMillan's Window of Opportunity | Shawn Ray Unleashed Ep. 23

Default Cedric McMillan's Window of Opportunity | Shawn Ray Unleashed Ep. 23

Many good points here,agree...As I have said many years cedric doesn't have the eye of the tiger.
    What a shame he has a wonderfull phsqyue and charisma ...But is cedric not doing the o??
    well time to celebrate phil heath then ,,king of bodybuilding
    Phil heath if you are reading this you got my full support Phil-Heath-Girlfriend-HD.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Ced had 10-20 lbs of new muscle at the Arnold and looked at his best ever. I didn't even think Dallas was close. He came close to beating Kai the year before and Kai has been 2nd at the Olympia. If he competes and matches his Arnold physique he gets top 4. I don't see Rhoden (who was gifted 2nd) or Bonac beating him and who knows which version of Ramy comes in. Ced in shape with the new size can beat Dex but it could go either way.

Unless Phil is off probably no one is dethroning him.

With more sharpness, Ced's new mass will place him in the top 5.

Now if he only posed with a bit more of that heroic confidence Arnold had, he'd be doing his physique justice. More big sweeping gestures, each pose finalized with fisted hands and fully tensed muscles. Also, I'd like to see Ced do some vacuum FDB shots, as well as the crucifix pose with a vacuum.

I'll sum it up
    Shawn having 'digs' at Cedric
    Surprised?
    D E S T R O Y

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    Ced had 10-20 lbs of new water at the Arnold and looked at his best ever. I didn't even think Dallas was close. He came close to beating Kai the year before and Kai has been 2nd at the Olympia. If he competes and matches his Arnold physique he gets top 4. I don't see Rhoden (who was gifted 2nd) or Bonac beating him and who knows which version of Ramy comes in. Ced in shape with the new size can beat Dex but it could go either way.

Fixed -

Let's ask Dexter about that so-called window closing?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    I'll sum it up
    Shawn having 'digs' at Cedric
    Surprised?
    Come on man?

What part of what was said is not true?

#BlindFan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge Cedric fan. Personally, he's Mr. Olympia in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    Let's ask Dexter about that so-called window closing?
    There's only 1 Dexter.

Winningest Pro Bodybuilder of All Time
    Mr Olympia
    Masters Mr Olympia
    9X Arnold Classic Champion
    Pro Ironman Winner
    Night of Champions
    Olympia Europe
    Dubai Pro Champion
    English Grand Prix Winner
    Australian Pro Champion
    And on and on since 1999-2017 & counting........

Cedric is good but please, he's miles away from this✌🏽

Quote Originally Posted by Stay-Puft View Post
    Huge Cedric fan. Personally, he's Mr. Olympia in my book.
    His Best placing in an Actual Mr Olympia was what?😳

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    Ced had 10-20 lbs of new muscle at the Arnold and looked at his best ever. I didn't even think Dallas was close. He came close to beating Kai the year before and Kai has been 2nd at the Olympia. If he competes and matches his Arnold physique he gets top 4. I don't see Rhoden (who was gifted 2nd) or Bonac beating him and who knows which version of Ramy comes in. Ced in shape with the new size can beat Dex but it could go either way.

There is many things here tHAT IS wrong bro.
    Cedric looked great at the arnold , but you have not said all the facts .Cedric had probably 5 pounds of new muscle but also not in crisp condition .He was bigger , but far from 20 pounds of stage quality beef.
    Cedric at 39 years of age did not gain 20 pounds of muscle in 6 moths .Any way also you have to understand who he was standing next too.Nobody amongst the top in the ifbb,NOBODY ..( other than beyeke , but beyeke was struggling to stay on diet since his coach was sick ).
    So nobody from the top olympia guys was where .They keep saying his biggest win ever ,but against who ???
    Shawn rhoden was not gifted anything .He is top 3 phsqyue in the world with Ramy and heath .What gift???? Rhoden will never loose to cedric in a bodybuilding contest , never .
    Cedric probably place 6th at the O .
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Come on man?

What part of what was said is not true?

#BlindFan

I'm with you on the Dallas thing Shawn. However, considering Cedric not being willing to interview with MD (correct me if I'm wrong), the choice of bodybuilder for this video is a coincidence and a half.

I always try and be as objective on the forums as I can. Cedric is one of many excellent bodybuilders.

#Blindfanofbodybuilding
    D E S T R O Y

I'm with you on the Dallas thing Shawn. However, considering Cedric not being willing to interview with MD (correct me if I'm wrong), the choice of bodybuilder for this video is a coincidence and a half.

I always try and be as objective on the forums as I can. Cedric is one of many excellent bodybuilders.

#Blindfanofbodybuilding
    This evaluation has more to do with "Timing" & Direct Quotes from Lee Haney recently than interviewing Cedric.

What would an interview with Cedric have to do with my observation of his participation or lack there if in this years Olympia?
    The opinions would not change if Cedric commented??

Shawn ray has a huge problem it seems on how he uses word play in his critic .I support all the facts ray say about cedric .BUt there is a big but here.
    To have a success full bodybuilding site you need to have some videos ,interviews with these epic pros.
    How the hell are we going to have interviews with these people if nobody wants to talk to m.d because of ray????

Shawn has a way of talking that may be right , but also extremely hurtful.Ray never liked cedric for whatever reason ( remember the d.q of cedric and ray almost had a orgasm while reporting on it?)
    And here you have him making videos of what Lee haney said .( remember haney said cedric did not have the eye of the tiger ) The same ting I said many times by the way .
    So ray is creating negative attention to m.d to get ratings or to just troll around ...
    Cedric is reading this tread ,will obviously not talk to m.d anymore and probably go to rx muscle just to hurt ray ..
    I wonder why ray is doing all this ?

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    To have a success full bodybuilding site you need to have some videos ,interviews with these epic pros.
    How the hell are we going to have interviews with these people if nobody wants to talk to m.d because of ray????

Shawn has a way of talking that may be right , but also extremely hurtful.
    Smart analisis.

Cedric was better in Arnold Ohio last year.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    There's only 1 Dexter.

Cedric is good but please, he's miles away from this✌
    You missed my point. It's all relative. Cedric is a late bloomer, makes gradual progress, and still looks fresh. He may have MANY good years to compete... just as Dexter has.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast