Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report Ep. 4 - George 'The Pro Maker" Farah

Default The Ronline Report Ep. 4 - George 'The Pro Maker" Farah

Freak of Nature

Great interview.
    Thanks Ron.
    Prayers for ya George!

get well George..
    my rectum almost exploded from a back workout that included 10 sets of bent over rows with 300lbs so i know how you feel

I fuckin love George.

George keep strong, keep fighting. Rooting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by drum View Post
    I fuckin love George.

George keep strong, keep fighting. Rooting for you.
    agree, many people hate him but he is a very good guru and also funny..
    when he called Aceto a homo then Cutler walked out of the room was funny as hell

I really don't get the hate, George has always been a good guy to me.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Wow! George is a motivating guy despite his battle with cancer! George is always super pleasant when I see him at the shows and I joke about dialing me in lol! I like his take on prep gurus and be as careful as one can be in a sport where drugs are required! Very nice interview Ron and hope to see George at a show in the future! Thanks for the positive energy George and get well brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    agree, many people hate him but he is a very good guru and also funny..
    when he called Aceto a homo then Cutler walked out of the room was funny as hell
    Shit I remember seeing that video

I don't get the hate either. Seems like a humble guy, comes across very friendly and respectful. His clients like Dex & Kai don't stop praising him. Of all the guru-types I've seen I'd choose George or Neil Hill

The Pro Maker!
    George is the Macaroni💪🏽
    He's a Trainer/ Guru I respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He always made me laugh whenever he and I spoke at the shows.

Big character, I sincerely wish him all the best right now.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

George is a fighter--he'll get through this

Conventional medicine is a joke in terms of treating cancers and other degenerative diseases. All conventional doctors truly believe that diet does not matter. That vitamins and minerals are useless etc.. I mean really? They will just pump into you chemicals, drugs and they will say it is cureless or it is genetic etc.. In case of George it is related to injury when he got shot + pro bodybuilding which is very harsh on the human body as we all know.. Anyway I hope that he can survive. good luck George..
    Last edited by sacharidacek; April 8th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

Btw don't forget that cancer and all viruses, parasites, fungi and bacteria is feeding on IRON. You are highly intelligent so I am sure that you can research on the internet about how iron is high in MANY people especially in older people and how this can disturb human chemistry and causing oxidative stress, cancers. IP 6 + inositol is really great to chelate iron excess and killing cancer cells. I know that you can do it George. Good luck...

I found it disturbing to hear again that Big Pharma does not want us either healthy or dead - just sick enough so that we rely on their grossly overpriced medications. That's why cancer will never be 'cured' IMO - there is far too many billions of dollars involved in treating cancer that they would never want to lose.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

This is a realistic appreciation of the world today and its values. When money is all that matters, what is the incentive to solve problems? None.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Big pharma may have an agenda sure, but oncologists working in cancer wards, the ones that have to tell people they gonna lose a child, or a wife... you don't think they are doing they're utmost to cure these people? George alluded to this in the interview, in his own words they are trying to make George live.

Sure they may be focused on pharmaceuticals over diet but that is their job. Their job is not to go around spreading the gospel of preventing disease via good diet. WE should know that and already be doing it. That isn't Big Pharmas job and we can't blame them for our shitty lifestyle choices! At the point of stage 4 cancer I think I would opt for whatever pharmaceutical treatment was being best advised to me and at the same time make the dietary changes under my own esteem. I think those that refuse chemo are a lot of times doing so because they ans their oncologists recognise that their cancer is incurable and it is now just a life-extension treatment. I would probably refuse chemo at this point too. But while there is still hope, I would take whatever treatment I could get. I'm sure there are many people that have had their cancer beaten with the aid of chemotherapy?

Before we go shooting down the whole cancer treatment "industry"...

My big brother "Handsome George", you're the man, you'll pull thru this. You know I love you... your lil brother Mike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast