Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 28

Thread: Potential Loggers

  1. #1
    Freak of Nature D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default Potential Loggers

    If we were to offer logging opportunities, who would be interested in logging for us?

  2. #2

    Default

    I would be. I was on the most recent list to log before the tragedy happened. I would definitely be interested. I just finished moving. Selling a house, buying a house and getting married. Needless to say I just spent the past 3 months eating like crap and barely lifting at all. I've been back at it for a week and could really use some extra motivation to keep my routine on point. I never waste an opportunity, so if I was to log, I would hit it balls to the wall hardcore.

  3. #3
    Spotter Aussie Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    288
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey D
    Liked inkedleo above, I was down to log some RAD before the terrible news. I never received it but because of what happened I decided to forget logging it. I have gotten progressively leaner since my last log so I'm open to logging any SARM that'll help me continue to lean down.
    Cheers

  4. #4
    Freak of Nature D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inkedleo8824 View Post
    I would be. I was on the most recent list to log before the tragedy happened. I would definitely be interested. I just finished moving. Selling a house, buying a house and getting married. Needless to say I just spent the past 3 months eating like crap and barely lifting at all. I've been back at it for a week and could really use some extra motivation to keep my routine on point. I never waste an opportunity, so if I was to log, I would hit it balls to the wall hardcore.
    If picked, what product would you want man

  5. #5
    Freak of Nature D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Matty View Post
    Hey D
    Liked inkedleo above, I was down to log some RAD before the terrible news. I never received it but because of what happened I decided to forget logging it. I have gotten progressively leaner since my last log so I'm open to logging any SARM that'll help me continue to lean down.
    Cheers
    PM me your shipping info man

  6. #6
    Freak of Nature D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inkedleo8824 View Post
    I would be. I was on the most recent list to log before the tragedy happened. I would definitely be interested. I just finished moving. Selling a house, buying a house and getting married. Needless to say I just spent the past 3 months eating like crap and barely lifting at all. I've been back at it for a week and could really use some extra motivation to keep my routine on point. I never waste an opportunity, so if I was to log, I would hit it balls to the wall hardcore.
    Pm me you shipping addy bro. We will get you in the second round of logging!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    If picked, what product would you want man
    Im actually torn on this. The easy pick is MK2866, but I did that for you guys before. Maybe you can help me pick between RAD or LGD? I think I'd have to pick up some pctwith either of those those?

  8. #8

    Default

    I'm actually reading some good information on LGD+GW and then running some MK2866 pct. any thoughts? Perhaps I could buy 2 and get 1 and run a cycle and log the whole thing? Thoughts? Interest? echo echo...hehe

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    I would like some of your pee
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    I would like some of your pee
    That no my pee

  12. #12
    Freak of Nature D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inkedleo8824 View Post
    Any updates?
    Had an email issue but we should be back on track. My emails were going to other people's spam box lol

  13. #13
    Spotter cybrsage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    113
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The fault is mine, things should be moving along quickly now!
    SarmsSearch Head Rep - Use discount code BEAST30 for 30% your entire order!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    Had an email issue but we should be back on track. My emails were going to other people's spam box lol
    do you need my personal email?

  15. #15
    Freak of Nature D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Matty View Post
    Hey D
    Liked inkedleo above, I was down to log some RAD before the terrible news. I never received it but because of what happened I decided to forget logging it. I have gotten progressively leaner since my last log so I'm open to logging any SARM that'll help me continue to lean down.
    Cheers
    You get your stuff man?

  16. #16
    Spotter Aussie Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    288
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    You get your stuff man?
    Nothing yet mate? I didn't realise you were sending me something because it's been awhile. I'll keep you posted

  17. #17
    Spotter cybrsage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    113
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hopefully everything will arrive by the end of today. I had something shipped out to me at the same time as the loggers' stuff was shipped and mine arrived. I figured, add a few extra days based on distances to be safe. But please let me know and I will start tracing the packages soon.
    SarmsSearch Head Rep - Use discount code BEAST30 for 30% your entire order!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •