Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potential Loggers

Default Potential Loggers

If we were to offer logging opportunities, who would be interested in logging for us?

I would be. I was on the most recent list to log before the tragedy happened. I would definitely be interested. I just finished moving. Selling a house, buying a house and getting married. Needless to say I just spent the past 3 months eating like crap and barely lifting at all. I've been back at it for a week and could really use some extra motivation to keep my routine on point. I never waste an opportunity, so if I was to log, I would hit it balls to the wall hardcore.

Hey D
    Liked inkedleo above, I was down to log some RAD before the terrible news. I never received it but because of what happened I decided to forget logging it. I have gotten progressively leaner since my last log so I'm open to logging any SARM that'll help me continue to lean down.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by inkedleo8824 View Post
    I would be. I was on the most recent list to log before the tragedy happened. I would definitely be interested. I just finished moving. Selling a house, buying a house and getting married. Needless to say I just spent the past 3 months eating like crap and barely lifting at all. I've been back at it for a week and could really use some extra motivation to keep my routine on point. I never waste an opportunity, so if I was to log, I would hit it balls to the wall hardcore.
    If picked, what product would you want man

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Matty View Post
    Hey D
    Liked inkedleo above, I was down to log some RAD before the terrible news. I never received it but because of what happened I decided to forget logging it. I have gotten progressively leaner since my last log so I'm open to logging any SARM that'll help me continue to lean down.
    Cheers
    PM me your shipping info man

Pm me you shipping addy bro. We will get you in the second round of logging!

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    If picked, what product would you want man
    Im actually torn on this. The easy pick is MK2866, but I did that for you guys before. Maybe you can help me pick between RAD or LGD? I think I'd have to pick up some pctwith either of those those?

I'm actually reading some good information on LGD+GW and then running some MK2866 pct. any thoughts? Perhaps I could buy 2 and get 1 and run a cycle and log the whole thing? Thoughts? Interest? echo echo...hehe

I would like some of your pee
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    I would like some of your pee
    That no my pee

Any updates?
    Had an email issue but we should be back on track. My emails were going to other people's spam box lol

The fault is mine, things should be moving along quickly now!
    SarmsSearch Head Rep - Use discount code BEAST30 for 30% your entire order!

Had an email issue but we should be back on track. My emails were going to other people's spam box lol
    do you need my personal email?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Matty View Post
    Hey D
    Cheers
    You get your stuff man?

You get your stuff man?
    Nothing yet mate? I didn't realise you were sending me something because it's been awhile. I'll keep you posted

Hopefully everything will arrive by the end of today. I had something shipped out to me at the same time as the loggers' stuff was shipped and mine arrived. I figured, add a few extra days based on distances to be safe. But please let me know and I will start tracing the packages soon.
    SarmsSearch Head Rep - Use discount code BEAST30 for 30% your entire order!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast