Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Client reviews for Noel Fuller the scam artist

Default Client reviews for Noel Fuller the scam artist

On the back of Banjis experiences with Noel I bring you some more clients reviews for Noel Fuller esquire

The reviewers may have been a touch naive and clueless, but it's still pretty fucking funny

Shout out to old man Dave

I've never actually reviewed a business but sometimes you have such a terrible experience, you want to let others know. I sought Noel out via a groupon offer to help me with the last 10 pounds I've been struggling with. Unfortunately, I cancelled my groupon immediately after our session. Here's why:

Upon arriving, Noel didn't seem to know I was coming even though I confirmed my appointment with him twice. Once we established my appointment was with him, he told me to show him my abs within the first two minutes of meeting him (I am a 30 year old woman...not quite appropriate). I told him my goals over the phone were that I wanted to lose some muscle and some fat, he said "no problem." I got there and told him the same thing and he essentially said that wasn't what I wanted. He would ask me questions as we were walking around the gym, then jump in mid-answer with a response . He then told me "I know what I'm doing so just do what I say." The groupon is for 60 minutes of training. He trained me for 18 minutes, put me on the elliptical for 20 minutes (left the building for 15 of those minutes!), and then said we were done.

His gym was FILTHY (there were guys sweating like crazy and not cleaning up the machines after laying on them, there was also dirty lingerie on the floor of the women's restroom), and it smelled like a dirty sock. After our session I emailed him telling him I was unimpressed with the service I received and this is the email chain that further proves his professionalism:

Hello,

I was in this morning to redeem a Groupon I had purchased. I was rather unimpressed with the service I received and decided to cancel my groupon. Therefore, I will not be there next week on Tuesday at 8:00am.

Thank you for your time this morning and best wishes in your training!
    ---

I'm sorry you were unimpressed but you have no clue what you want or how to ask for it.
    NoelFuller.com
    ---
    Wow. Probably best to avoid insulting potential customers when trying to build a business.

I wish you luck and again, thank you for your time.
    ---
    google me, you don't even have a clue who trained you, and I'm not insulting you, you have no clue what your doing

NoelFuller.com
    ---

At this point, I did google him and what came up (after his site and his fb page) are bodybuilding forums saying he's a scam artist and doesn't give a lick about his clients. I never responded to his email. I then received this email 3 hours later:
    ---
    Ya i'm that Noel Fuller, I don't usually take groupons but you seemed lost so I was going to help, I know what you wanted to do with your body but your so confused you have no clue how to get there, you wanted a trainer to agree with you and just do what you thought you wanted but I dont do that, I fix people and try to teach as I go, did you see the part on google where I was voted the best trainer for women in the world for 2013, ya you could have had the best trainer in the world for a groupon price, nicely played my friend, nicely played

NoelFuller.com
    ----

Unfortunately, he didn't bother to ask me what I was unimpressed with. I was more than happy to jump on board with his style of training and I did everything he asked of me in our session...that wasn't my issue....my issue was with the professionalism displayed by the issues I mentioned in the second paragraph. He seems to have a couple of good reviews as a trainer, so obviously others have had a different experience with him, but unfortunately that was not my experience. No matter the profession, any business owner who represents themselves in that manner is not someone I will ever stand behind.
    Horrible service! I would not recommend. His prep drug advice lead to a two day hospital visit. The Doctors said I was very lucky nothing permanent happened to me. When I told him what happened he acted like he didn't care and was rude. STAY AWAY!!!
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you read ANYTHING that is given to you to sign from this place. Aside from that their clintel is soooo miniscule it leads me to believe they will "accidentally" fail to say "oh btw signing this financially binds you to this facility for a year. You have a week to cancel after you sign!" None of witch was said to me. Which leaves me under the impression most of their clientele is tricked wallet siphoning... Being done wrong like this doesn't even deserve 1 star. I know of at least 5 people that are stuck in their scheme.

I'll reserve mine for the next time Noel feels like talking shit. Mine is pretty awesome.

-lifepulse

"His gym was FILTHY (there were guys sweating like crazy and not cleaning up the machines after laying on them"

That's not filthy, that's hard core.
    Only planet fitness like pussies take offense to hard core sweating going on in a gym.

"there was also dirty lingerie on the floor of the women's restroom), and it smelled like a dirty sock".

Ok, which planet fitness type male pervert that does not like hard core sweating in a gym was wandering around the womens locker room restroom, checking out the womens underwear on the floor and doing a sniff test?

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    "His gym was FILTHY (there were guys sweating like crazy and not cleaning up the machines after laying on them"

Only planet fitness like pussies take offense to hard core sweating going on in a gym.
    Get off your 'hardcore' high horse. It's obvious she took offence to people not cleaning up after themselves

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    I'll reserve mine for the next time Noel feels like talking shit. Mine is pretty awesome.

-lifepulse
    Please don't make us wait.

"there was also dirty lingerie on the floor of the women's restroom), and it smelled like a dirty sock".

Ok, which planet fitness type male pervert that does not like hard core sweating in a gym was wandering around the womens locker room restroom, checking out the womens underwear on the floor and doing a sniff test?
    A woman

Juggernaut

Noel,

few questions:

a) how much to train me?
    b) do I get a diet plan?
    c) do you take discount codes?

Hey Noel.
    You may want to post guards at the doors to your womens locker rooms.
    Apparently there is planet fitness type male pervert that does not like hard core sweating in a gym wandering around your womens locker room restroom, checking out the womens underwear on the floor and doing a sniff test.

Juggernaut

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...topic=377044.0

This creep always posts pics of his "clients"... bragging about his "techniques" in contest prep, with the techniques actually being a cocktail of steroids and diuretics.

His "clients" are mostly specimens resembling a "woman" in the final stages before turning into a man...disgusting.

the gender theme has been running for a few years I see!!

Juggernaut

Hey Noel.
    You may want to post guards at the doors to your womens locker rooms.
    Apparently there is planet fitness type male pervert that does not like hard core sweating in a gym wandering around your womens locker room restroom, checking out the womens underwear on the floor and doing a sniff test.
    That could be Dave415?!

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Get off your 'hardcore' high horse. It's obvious she took offence to people not cleaning up after themselves
    Women that have a eww.... that's gross and yuckey attitude towards men sweating in a gym should consider using 'curves' as their training establishment.
    That way they will be in a no judgement zone like minded environment.
    I bet that she also does 95lbs squats in the power rack and gets in the way of the men who are training.

Women that have a eww.... that's gross and yuckey attitude towards men sweating in a gym should consider using 'curves' as their training establishment.
    That way they will be in a no judgement zone like minded environment.
    I bet that she also does 95lbs squats in the power rack and gets in the way of the men who are training.
    In Noels gym we can't be sure if they were actually men...

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    That could be Dave415?!
    Don't know man.

I just know based on the report that there is an apparent danger of a planet fitness type male pervert that does not like hard core sweating in a gym wandering around Noels womens locker room restroom, checking out the womens underwear on the floor and doing a sniff test.

However it is possible based on the report that there may be a woman in Noels gym with a eww.... that's gross and yuckey attitude towards men sweating in a gym that should consider using 'curves' as their training establishment.
    She may be a woman with a fetish of sniffing womens underwear lying on the womens locker room restroom floor.

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    In Noels gym we can't be sure if they were actually men...
    I've heard Noel's gym has unisex toilets!

LOL, you like to lie in other men's sweat?

Yeah - woo, hardcore. Leave that sweat there, I wanna lie in it.

Maybe you can use your groupon at curves where ewww... yuckey gross men do not sweat on the benches.
    Planrt Fitness may be a bit too 'rough' for you but that may be an option as well.

"I was rather unimpressed with the service I received and decided to cancel my groupon. Therefore, I will not be there next week on Tuesday at 8:00am."

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast