Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Branden Ray Trains Biceps at Gold's Gym Venice - Part 1

Default Branden Ray Trains Biceps at Gold's Gym Venice - Part 1

Was a very good move Branden going to Swiss coach Patrick Tuor.

Wasn't he with Noel at one point?

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Wasn't he with Noel at one point?
    I'm not sure mate.

I've watched his progress since working with Tuor though, they've worked very well together.

Always like Ray's physique when he first hit the scene, then did a Brandon Curry (pre-2017 that is) and kind of fell by the wayside a bit.

he was coached by Noel for sure in the past
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Thank you Giles and yes I was graciously coached by Noel and learned a great deal from him and others. An important part of this journey as a erudite of bodybuilding and not just an athlete, is to extrapolate as much information as you can from different perspectives. There is no general right or wrong way. It's all about what works so there will be different approaches that can be effective. Thank you guys for checking out the video.

Quote Originally Posted by brandenray View Post
    Thank you Giles and yes I was graciously coached by Noel and learned a great deal from him and others. An important part of this journey as a erudite of bodybuilding and not just an athlete, is to extrapolate as much information as you can from different perspectives. There is no general right or wrong way. It's all about what works so there will be different approaches that can be effective. Thank you guys for checking out the video.
    You look great in a singlet ..fuck the 212 ..time to grow ...What will be youre weight in van cover ?? also you are going against levrone at that show by the way
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Massive set of shoulders and arms.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Massive set of shoulders and arms.
    yes I was not impressed when he was in a shirt .But when he took it off , light out.GREAT shoulders and arms for sure --
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Branden can be the best 212 athlete he have one of the best potential ! the only thing he needs is to improve his condition ! with Vuilloud he the only athlete at the level of Flex

What's up B Ray? Shawn from LA.Fitt 2006. Hey man I'm still following your career and am very proud and happy for your success. You looked very good(pause) at the San Marino Pro. Before that I thought your best pro look to date was at the Valanti. I still tell everyone "I know a pro bodybuilder" Lol, If you get a chance check out my Youtube channel Shawn Neal.

Trust in Tuor, he will see you right mate, as you know.

The guy is amazing. So buzzed to see you guys working together Branden.

Always saw a ton of potential in Branden, and it looks like he will be making a bigger impact very soon.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Best of luck my man. Hopefully your full potential shines this time.
    I stop me....no one else does.

He looks great, but is going to have trouble making wt again.

I'm not in 212. I was about 230 last time on stage. Thank you guys again for checking out the video. I really appreciate the support.

Good luck Branden. You've got the potential to do some damage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast