Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Senorita Shawna Carlita Photoshoot

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    Do tell
    She suggested that lifepulse pipes down or she might sway judges so that lifepulses clients place badly at local shows. She always claims credit for girls "that's my girl". She isn't a trainer, just does hair and make up and makes fancy swimsuits

I wasn't a fan, but with all that said she should come back and keep her posts in DPP. Those guys didn't seem to find her annoying and I guess she added something in her own way

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Pitbull and a couple others gave her a ton of shit for talking about herself too much.

MD Online Editor
    Hilarious you call me out by name and then proceed to say and a couple other guys lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

You were the most blatant

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

And definitely seem to have the biggest agenda against her

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Please stop putting LOL at the end of every single post

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    She suggested that lifepulse pipes down or she might sway judges so that lifepulses clients place badly at local shows. She always claims credit for girls "that's my girl". She isn't a trainer, just does hair and make up and makes fancy swimsuits

I wasn't a fan, but with all that said she should come back and keep her posts in DPP. Those guys didn't seem to find her annoying and I guess she added something in her own way
    She seems pretty nuts. I don't envy her husband. A Ronline between Lifepulse and her would be great but I know she'd never agree to debate him.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

She really suggested that? Didn't know that.

We don't give her shit in the DPP. We debate, but keep it respectful.

As fuck! When you get medical shit, it takes so little to get lit. It's probably good that I don't live in Washington or Cali or Portland. I wouldn't get shit done.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    She seems pretty nuts. I don't envy her husband. A Ronline between Lifepulse and her would be great but I know she'd never agree to debate him.
    That would be GREAT!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

She actually said too life pulse she will fuck his clients on placings if he didn't stop?? I dont believe she said that ? doc you have any proof of this or any tread link??
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Mike, I just read a review of a nearby dispensary (weed is now legal in MA), and most said their stuff was weak!

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Most hot women are nuts.

And definitely seem to have the biggest agenda against her

MD Online Editor
    Please stop putting LOL at the end of every single post

MD Online Editor
    Biggest agenda? I hope youre joking. I called her out because of her cocky shitty attitude. Also I put LOL to just make it so whoever I'm quoting knows I write in good fun and I'm not angry. For me LOL makes it so people know I'm not posting things all angry and shit. I know how posts loose translation. Ron I call out who ever I want to based on how they put themselves out there. If she cant handle it oh well
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

DPP is not the place to call people out, and you know that. We always keep it positive and supportive there. If you have nothing nice to say there, say nothing.

Most hot women are nuts.
    I don't disagree, but there are also many that aren't. At the end of the day you always have the power to walk and not put up with that shit.

I have a hot wife who is A) sane, B) a very hard worker who never asked for or expected to be taken care of, and C) is just as beautiful inside - loving, loyal, selfless, great mom, etc. A rare catch. Then again, I caught her long ago when she was 18.

Mike, I just read a review of a nearby dispensary (weed is now legal in MA), and most said their stuff was weak!
    How is that even possible? That's bad customer service. I'd lose my mind if it was legal here!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

I have a hot wife who is A) sane, B) a very hard worker who never asked for or expected to be taken care of, and C) is just as beautiful inside - loving, loyal, selfless, great mom, etc. A rare catch. Then again, I caught her long ago when she was 18.
    That's awesome. That's how you make it through life with your sanity.

Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast