Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 192 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Senorita Shawna Carlita Photoshoot

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Biggest agenda? I hope youre joking. I called her out because of her cocky shitty attitude. Also I put LOL to just make it so whoever I'm quoting knows I write in good fun and I'm not angry. For me LOL makes it so people know I'm not posting things all angry and shit. I know how posts loose translation. Ron I call out who ever I want to based on how they put themselves out there. If she cant handle it oh well
    Pit 09 there is new rules on m.d , please stop using the word lol ...only batty boys use this word -
    You can make fun of people ,challenge to fights,do some jew bashing ,but never use the world LOL bro ,,ron doesn't like it
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk View Post
    Yeah I am bub
    Where is this shit going to go down baby kakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Most hot women are nuts.
    This sounds like the women who say that most men are pigs or ask where are all the good men gone when they get themselves in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    She actually said too life pulse she will fuck his clients on placings if he didn't stop?? I dont believe she said that ? doc you have any proof of this or any tread link??
    Yes

Ron, she explicitly talks about "her girls" all of the time-- and "being a coach"-- until you ask if she ACTUALLY does prep coaching. "Well, not in the traditional sense of 'coaching'".

Got it. So you don't do diets programming, or training, or supplement programming. You make suits-- and do hair and makeup-- and offer moral support-- and then you're a "coach".

On top of that, making veiled threats towards me because she's in my area and "knows who I am"-- implying that that can sway judging decisions (thank god I no longer prep clients in the DMV, so I could give two shits about speaking about it openly now).

And then, when one of MY TRAINER'S ATHLETES gets her pro card last year, she has the audacity to post, "Yeah, that's my girl"-- again, CLEARLY implying that she did the prep, when all she did was make the suit.

She deserves every bit of shit she catches here-- and a thousand times more. Hopefully her "moving on to greener pastures", is a real and permanent thing. Nobody on this board is a single bit smarter or better, for her presence here.

-lifepulse

The drama and Shawn Carlas exit starts about here

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...-fainted/page9

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Yes
    AW shit - owned!

Yes
    Thanks for the info Donflex
    Lifepulse is someone I'd listen to
    D E S T R O Y

[QUOTE=a.j;4237734]Pit 09 there is new rules on m.d , please stop using the word lol ...only batty boys use this word

'Jew bashing' will not be tolerated here.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Yes

Daaammmmmnnnnn
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

The drama and Shawn Carlas exit starts about here

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...-fainted/page9
    That was entertaining as fuck
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    Where is this shit going to go down baby kakes?
    sometime after easter I got important plans that day chief.

I put LOL like pitbull to point out I'm less serious. But I think I gave her as much hell as he did in the past. I caught onto her BS before most.

[QUOTE=Ron Harris;4237748]
    Pit 09 there is new rules on m.d , please stop using the word lol ...only batty boys use this word

'Jew bashing' will not be tolerated here.
    I was talking from pit 09 perspective ...He always mentiones how jew bashing is beeing tolerated .I haven't seen any jew bashing other than onbviously from the arab posters as they dont like jews because of the israel thing
    Yes racism is not good , very good foreman is banned .IM reading the carla vs life vs pit tread very gapped tread-Also a epic picture of you on a car ??? looking ripped and clean there
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk View Post
    sometime after easter I got important plans that day chief.
    Good luck with your Easter egg hunt baby kakes - we will talk soon

I was talking from pit 09 perspective ...He always mentiones how jew bashing is beeing tolerated .I haven't seen any jew bashing other than onbviously from the arab posters as they dont like jews because of the israel thing
    That's strange, there are a lot more Muslims in that area than Jews. If anything, Israel should be worried being a lone island in the Arab ocean.

I caught some anti-Semitic slurs on the Genova thread a while back and reported it right away. I didn't have mod powers at the time.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    That's strange, there are a lot more Muslims in that area than Jews. If anything, Israel should be worried being a lone island in the Arab ocean.
    I have not studied the Isreal l thing enough to have a opinion ..I just have seen the is heavy beef between jews and arabs ..It is sadly something that will never be fixed .Who is wright and who is wrong ? I dont know

Page 3 of 192 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast