Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 193 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Senorita Shawna Carlita Photoshoot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Pitbull and a couple others gave her a ton of shit for talking about herself too much.

MD Online Editor
    Rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I have not studied the Isreal l thing enough to have a opinion ..I just have seen the is heavy beef between jews and arabs ..It is sadly something that will never be fixed .Who is wright and who is wrong ? I dont know
    Long short story; Israel expelled the Arabs from Palestine with the help of UK, I think. It was in the mid 50's.

Then, we have the sacred books that motivate people to believe in stupidities and kill those who do not believe in it.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    That was entertaining as fuck
    Totally missed that thread myself. Best threads can be in the strangest of places.
    D E S T R O Y

I have not studied the Isreal l thing enough to have a opinion ..I just have seen the is heavy beef between jews and arabs ..It is sadly something that will never be fixed .Who is wright and who is wrong ? I dont know
    Funny thing is that DNA wise, Arabs and Jews are pretty much the same.
    AJ, when it comes down to it we all originally came from Africa.
    D E S T R O Y

Ban all religions. Implement eugenics. Euthanize the elderly if they didn't build up the necessary assets in life to pay for their care. Tax the obese extra.

Humanity has become too weak and domesticated. The wolves have been killed off and all that's left are poodles and chiwawas

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Ban all religions. Implement eugenics. Euthanize the elderly if they didn't build up the necessary assets in life to pay for their care. Tax the obese extra.

Humanity has become too weak and domesticated. The wolves have been killed off and all that's left are poodles and chiwawas
    That would be an ideal world somewhat. Zero chance to happen, though. We will continue to support people who make extremely careless choices

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    DPP is not the place to call people out, and you know that. We always keep it positive and supportive there. If you have nothing nice to say there, say nothing.
    Now I know you are just being a dick now because I haven't said shit to her in the DPP since the first time I said anything. My shit talking was in other threads LOL MOTHER FUCKER!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

She actually said too life pulse she will fuck his clients on placings if he didn't stop?? I dont believe she said that ? doc you have any proof of this or any tread link??
    She never explicitly nor overtly threatened my business or my clients' placings, no.

First time we talked in a thread (January 2016), we were discussing an India Paulino video. India was being mocked for her lack of training intensity, per usual. I gave my opinions on the bikini class in general. Shawn Carla didn't like my opinions and disagreed. After arguing back and forth for a while, she responded with:

"Actually. My last post was not even directed toward you. But thanks once again for personal attacks.
    And in case you couldn't tell; I am really not after the approval of those on this board. If I was; I wouldn't be the only one speaking against everyone else on this thread.
    But thanks again for throwing meaningless And pointless jabs at me. Pretty easy to do when you don't know me.
    FYI. I know who you are. So maybe. Just maybe you'd be better off getting to know me and what I do before you assume things."

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ight=lifepulse

You can evaluate the merits of those purported "personal attacks" for yourself. Needless to say, I don't make a habit of picking fights with people, but I WILL evaluate what they say-- logically-- and give my legitimate opinion, without holding back-- but also without calling names.

Given her status in my area with the NPC, yes, I thought that final statement was a bit much, and could easily be meant as a threat. There's no reason to include, "FYI, I know who you are", and then, "so maybe you need to watch what you're saying".

Is what it is. I'm out of that game for the most part, and like I said, don't work with many competitors from this area anymore. I chose to bite my tongue for a long stretch. Even while she took credit for other people turning pro, that she didn't coach.

When she recently decided to get dumb in a thread and express her opinions on "proper coach"-- despite the fact that she is NOT a coach-- I decided to call her out on the nonsense.

All of that drama unfolded here-- though by her words, she had already removed herself from this board (due to "being sick of negativity" via Pit), before I offered my opinion and told the truth about her false claims:

Bottom line, I'm not trying to "be mean for mean's sake". She's taking credit-- or at least implied credit-- for other people's hard work, and pretending to be an "expert" on things like coaching. It's just nonsense, simple as that. If you call that "hating", well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

-lifepulse

Juggernaut

shawn paying her dues...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    shawn paying her dues...
    We all know what that implied

I don't see why any woman feels they have an excuse to act crazy, but hotter women certainly seem more entitled to do so. It's a joke because it detracts from their physical beauty and kind of just turns them into a temporary port, nothing more.

Is there actually soft core out there, or are you guys just going overboard with the roasting?

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    She never explicitly nor overtly threatened my business or my clients' placings, no.

First time we talked in a thread (January 2016), we were discussing an India Paulino video. India was being mocked for her lack of training intensity, per usual. I gave my opinions on the bikini class in general. Shawn Carla didn't like my opinions and disagreed. After arguing back and forth for a while, she responded with:

"Actually. My last post was not even directed toward you. But thanks once again for personal attacks.
    And in case you couldn't tell; I am really not after the approval of those on this board. If I was; I wouldn't be the only one speaking against everyone else on this thread.
    But thanks again for throwing meaningless And pointless jabs at me. Pretty easy to do when you don't know me.
    FYI. I know who you are. So maybe. Just maybe you'd be better off getting to know me and what I do before you assume things."

You can evaluate the merits of those purported "personal attacks" for yourself. Needless to say, I don't make a habit of picking fights with people, but I WILL evaluate what they say-- logically-- and give my legitimate opinion, without holding back-- but also without calling names.

Given her status in my area with the NPC, yes, I thought that final statement was a bit much, and could easily be meant as a threat. There's no reason to include, "FYI, I know who you are", and then, "so maybe you need to watch what you're saying".

Is what it is. I'm out of that game for the most part, and like I said, don't work with many competitors from this area anymore. I chose to bite my tongue for a long stretch. Even while she took credit for other people turning pro, that she didn't coach.

When she recently decided to get dumb in a thread and express her opinions on "proper coach"-- despite the fact that she is NOT a coach-- I decided to call her out on the nonsense.

All of that drama unfolded here-- though by her words, she had already removed herself from this board (due to "being sick of negativity" via Pit), before I offered my opinion and told the truth about her false claims:

Bottom line, I'm not trying to "be mean for mean's sake". She's taking credit-- or at least implied credit-- for other people's hard work, and pretending to be an "expert" on things like coaching. It's just nonsense, simple as that. If you call that "hating", well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

-lifepulse
    fIRST WHAT DOES FY1. MEAN?? She said fy1 before she said I know who you are..What doest fy1 mean ??
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Juggernaut

lifepulse on the money as always. Everyone knows my view that bikini is a joke. I prefer beach volleyball

Double post, but it's funny to me how someone that's as big a part of the "health and fitness" industry looks like such a massive slob.

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    lifepulse on the money as always. Everyone knows my view that bikini is a joke. I prefer beach volleyball
    hey what does FY1 mean
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post

Will never ever ever happened..Much better to earn the religions so we can show respect so people will get along .
    Bashing religion really is only making the relationships between people from around the world worse.Dot be that guy don flex .
    Please enter catholicism bro it is the best images.jpg

fIRST WHAT DOES FY1. MEAN?? She said fy1 before she said I know who you are..What doest fy1 mean ??
    "For your information". Should be FYI, not fy1.

-lifepulse

Page 4 of 193 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast