Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 191 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Senorita Shawna Carlita Photoshoot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    ^ if you are a bikini chick ofcourse you will be sucking up to people and trying to get your name out there..
    increased placings and prize money will help Shawn get a bigger rack which i am in favor of
    You can remove "up to" between "sucking" and "people" and it would still work.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    You can remove "up to" between "sucking" and "people" and it would still work.
    Literally thought the same thing.....

Crazy.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Pitbull and a couple others gave her a ton of shit for talking about herself too much.

MD Online Editor
    It wasn't for just talking about herself, there were lots of reasons and it was all well deserved.

Doesn't matter now, she's gone and won't be back

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Iron Addict

Please stop putting LOL at the end of every single post

MD Online Editor
    Please stop putting a filter on every pic you post like a 16 year old girl

At least I post pics -

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

If you never post a pic of yourself, you really have no right to comment on what I do to my pics.

Iron Addict

Doesn't matter now, she's gone and won't be back

MD Online Editor
    The thing is ron, a few people called her out for her bs but many were thinking the same thing. Most just don't say it cuz she has a vagina. Is it a loss for MD ? Not at all. Did she actually contribute anything to the boards besides her " hey look at my girl won this weekend" bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    The thing is ron, a few people called her out for her bs but many were thinking the same thing. Most just don't say it cuz she has a vagina. Is it a loss for MD ? Not at all. Did she actually contribute anything to the boards besides her " hey look at my girl won this weekend" bullshit
    At least we had one damn female that actually posted here on a regular basis. Now it's back to 100% sausage.

Iron Addict

If you never post a pic of yourself, you really have no right to comment on what I do to my pics.
    I was just joking with you, but it seems you're a bit hurt over it. It's all good. And for the record I have posted pics of myself, thanks

Iron Addict

At least we had one damn female that actually posted here on a regular basis. Now it's back to 100% sausage.
    Yeah but so what ? So she posted, she posted shit that made most people cringe. Anyways there's nothing to really talk about anyways. Like you said, shes gone now

I was just joking with you, but it seems you're a bit hurt over it. It's all good. And for the record I have posted pics of myself, thanks
    Never seen one, but I only look at the No Bull section. And Over 18, from time to time of course. The LOL thing really does bug me though. If it's meant to indicate you're not really 'serious,' that can easily be an excuse to talk crap without accountability. As in 'You mom's an ugly whore, I'm just sayin'"

Sorry Ron but I like that she left the forum. She annoyed me with almost every post...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

I can recall about 5 or 6 of us calling her out for various stuff. The thing that made no sense is that she stuck around for so long despite all that and then left because someone said something in a random Dallas thread.

Iron Addict

Never seen one, but I only look at the No Bull section. And Over 18, from time to time of course. The LOL thing really does bug me though. If it's meant to indicate you're not really 'serious,' that can easily be an excuse to talk crap without accountability. As in 'You mom's an ugly whore, I'm just sayin'"
    Yeah I know, I get it. But it's text and a lot of time people can take it the wrong way. I use LOL at the end of texts I send my friends and wife also. I know it's kind of dumb but in certain situations it shows that your not saying it with anger or what not. That's the way I interpret it anyways.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    I can recall about 5 or 6 of us calling her out for various stuff. The thing that made no sense is that she stuck around for so long despite all that and then left because someone said something in a random Dallas thread.
    Yeah it is kind of weird. Maybe because of who it is that said it ? I don't really know but like I said I think it's for the best. Also I don't get the whole "at least we have a female posting here" thing. I'm almost 100% positive that the guys that post here and read the boards are not here for women or could give two shits if women post here or not. Most of us are here for bodybuilding news and interaction

Yeah it is kind of weird. Maybe because of who it is that said it ? I don't really know but like I said I think it's for the best. Also I don't get the whole "at least we have a female posting here" thing. I'm almost 100% positive that the guys that post here and read the boards are not here for women or could give two shits if women post here or not. Most of us are here for bodybuilding news and interaction
    I like Noel's posts.
    Your Majesty

Page 6 of 191 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast