Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 192 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Senorita Shawna Carlita Photoshoot

Iron Addict

She started posting here and of course she has all "her girls" that are in this industry, yet not a single one followed her on here and started posting in the forums. Again, not a loss at all for MD. Lost one stuck up, know it all bikini competitor. booHoo

I'm probably a good 5 years behind on proper text etiquette

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

We have some girls in the forum: SOJ, Rosie Harte and curvy girl.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    All 3 pretty classy.

And who needs girls that wear nylons when you have a guy that wears black socks?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Yeah it is kind of weird. Maybe because of who it is that said it ? I don't really know but like I said I think it's for the best. Also I don't get the whole "at least we have a female posting here" thing. I'm almost 100% positive that the guys that post here and read the boards are not here for women or could give two shits if women post here or not. Most of us are here for bodybuilding news and interaction
    One thing I've always liked about this forum compared to so many others is the lack of white knighting. That might also explain why women dont stick around. There is enough estrogen flying around here anyway without women posting

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Most hot women are nuts.
    Yes and insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    Yes and insecure.
    Most people in general

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    Yes and insecure.
    Hardly good for a long term relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    So sad not having lilmama on that last.

In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    She's trying hard to be the female version of Bob C by sucking up to the Manions and other higher figures in the industry, she thinks that this way she'll go places faster and easier. Probably that's why she's projecting herself as a I guru when she's actually not. Even on this board she was mimicking Bob's yesman behavior when it came to the IFBB and NPC.
    This

Doesn't matter now, she's gone and won't be back

MD Online Editor
    Not mad about it

At least we had one damn female that actually posted here on a regular basis. Now it's back to 100% sausage.
    Who even cares when the stuff being posted is obnoxiously self - aggrandizing?

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    I can recall about 5 or 6 of us calling her out for various stuff. The thing that made no sense is that she stuck around for so long despite all that and then left because someone said something in a random Dallas thread.
    I only recall a couple. Most of the fellas seemed to kiss her ass, much as in everyday life they see a decent looking woman and suck asshole regardless of her lackluster personality. She hated criticism, and often shut down with simple pointed facts... The type of woman who walks out of a room once she is made to look dumb, or... Is revealed for what she actually is.

Most of these women are sadly propped up by men masquerading as white knights, whose main aim is to dive into pussy. Thus, you end up with a woman who believes her own bullshit and gets constant defense by the opposite sex. It happened in the forum too. Sad.

Hope she does well for herself, rather than allowing others to prop her up in some fallacy of personal greatness
    Last edited by majrminer; April 16th, 2017 at 01:57 AM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    I only recall a couple. Most of the fellas seemed to kiss her ass, much as in everyday life they see a decent looking woman and suck asshole regardless of her lackluster personality. She hated criticism, and often shut down with simple pointed facts... The type of woman who walks out of a room once she is made to look dumb, or... Is revealed for what she actually is.

Most of these women are sadly propped up by men masquerading as white knights, whose main aim is to dive into pussy. Thus, you end up with a woman who believes her own bullshit and gets constant defense by the opposite sex. It happened in the forum too. Sad.

Hope she does well for herself, rather than allowing others to prop her up in some fallacy of personal greatness
    Sorry for her husband, he must have more problems than Noel with Yami.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    This

Not mad about it

Who even cares when the stuff being posted is obnoxiously self - aggrandizing?

THe ones who kissed her ass are the usual ass kissers around here. I would round up all the ass kissers and see what they do for a living and round up all the people who can actually think for themselves and ask them what they do for a living. That could be an interesting anthropological experiment.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Pitbull and Bolsen called her out very directly! Lifepulse called her out.

I called her out for coming to the defence of certain pros who are obviously tight with JM (kissing ass basically). I actually didn't mind most of the nonsense she posted on various as it was exactly that, but some of the stuff she posted on DPP was nauseating.

I'm assuming old man Dave called her out. It's what he does

Who else is on the list?

She was supporting any shit decision of the NPC or promoters, no matter what happens to the athletes and fans.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Pitbull and Bolsen called her out very directly! Lifepulse called her out.

I called her out for coming to the defence of certain pros who are obviously tight with JM (kissing ass basically). I actually didn't mind most of the nonsense she posted on various as it was exactly that, but some of the stuff she posted on DPP was nauseating.

I'm assuming old man Dave called her out. It's what he does

Who else is on the list?
    I've called her out too. And of course when I did she called me a dick and told me "I have IFBB Pro beside my name "

I've called her out too. And of course when I did she called me a dick and told me "I have IFBB Pro beside my name "
    Almost sounds like something straight out of the Bob Chick play book.

Still most pro bodybuilders wouldn't even try play that card, Chick included

Juggernaut

Did you tell her bikini comps are a joke? To be fair she competes natty, so respect for that.

Page 7 of 192 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast